Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)
Down The Rabbit Hole- Fantasy -Alice In Wonderland Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Priestess of Sekhmet

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:30 pm
Eris flushed and look away.
"Since the first time Alice came here. He was watching her, but decided to watch the two of you. her decided he liked you better. And, here I am!" She laughed, though it was a cool, mirthless sound.
She raised a hand gracefully, snapping easily. The same blonde girl who had appeared before now stood in the middle of the room.
"Alessa, find the girl who dared try me." Her command was in Latin, her voice had taken on a strange new tone.
"And take her to wait for me." Alessa nodded and bowed swiftly.
"Yes Your Grace." Her response was in Greek, but Eris was unsurprised. Alessa merely spoke her native language and Eris couldn't fault her for that.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:53 am
Tweedle Dum frowned, a light but sudden wave of concern washing over him. "Why did you give her that order?" he asked slowly. "What are you going to do?"

~~~

Dee sighed. In an uncharacteristic-- honest-- manner, he said, "I'm not sure, Indya. The thing is, no matter how long we had been making plans together, times change. People change. I changed, but he did more. He's got his head stuck in the ground, and if he can't pull himself together-- well-- I'll have to rule Wonderland without him. It isn't my first choice, but if I have you at my side I can do it."

~~~

As their king-to-be had suggested, the guards hauled Nana to the middle of Wonderland's largest forest, wrists and ankles bound, and dumped her rather unceremoniously on the leaf-covered ground. One of the men dangled her blade in front of her, then chucked it as far as he could. It whistled through the air, glinting in the dappled light and buried itself halfway into a tree, high up on the trunk. Satisfied, the guards turned heel and marched away.

Nana shouted a string of curses at them, and then set to work freeing herself from her bonds. It took the better part of a half-hour to get her arms free, but once that was over the ankles were no trouble at all. Stretching her limbs out and groaning softly, she coiled the rope to save for later and made her way to the tree where her weapon had landed. With a bit of effort, she shinnied up the trunk and pulled at the handle of the blade. When it finally gave way, her legs lost their grip around the trunk and she fell to the forest floor with a heavy thud, and didn't regain the resolve to get up for several minutes.

When she finally stood, she took a moment to get acquainted with her surroundings. This was the same forest that contained the run-down house of the Hatter, March Hare, and Dormouse-- and now, of course, the White Rabbit as well. She craned her neck upwards to get a look at the sky and find her compass directions, then set off in the direction of the little cottage. From there, she could make her way back to the Caterpillar's lake and they could reconvene to formulate a plan.

The Night Faery
Captain

Priestess of Sekhmet

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:13 am
Eris let her head fall to the left slightly.
"I just asked her to prepare my father's things. I'll have to find a use for them..." She trailed off, realizing that she did indeed need to handle her father possessions.
She frowned slightly, hoping Alessa would be bright enough to keep an eye on the chit.

---------

Alessa stood in a small clearing, her hands on her hips, as she waited.
She heard a thud, and smiled almost laughing to herself.
She moved silently, fading through the trees and looking for the red headed girl.
"Ah." She smirked, watching the girl as she looked around the forest.
"Here we go." She muttered, a glowing chain in her hand that swung slightly.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:21 am
Indya smiled and her tail wrapped around his wasit pulling dee closer to her as she reachd up and stroked his cheek planting a gentle kiss on his lips" darling you'll do wonderful, i know it even if i wasn't by your side as your queen" she smiled at him

"but i will be there at your side.. and we'll rule wonderland together soon"  

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:47 pm
Dee smiled. Despite his original intentions concerning Indya, he really was growing fond of her. This made him perhaps even less willing to let her go, and so he needed to be aware of her mental state at all times. "Please, love," he said tenderly, "I'll have my finest doctors helping you get well, but please tell me when you regain any more memories."

~~~

"Prepare your father's things...." Dum repeated softly, his frown deepening. He didn't know the Otherworlders' ancient languages, but Eris' tone had not indicated that she was merely asking for help with her deposed father's possessions. "I see."

~~~

Though Nana moved with near-silence through the underbrush, the demon girl was even quieter, and so she did not notice her presence as she made her way to the clearing where the Hatter's home sat in its tumble-down glory. She did feel some uneasiness-- the smallest hairs rising on the back of her neck-- but for the most part attributed it to nerves still firing after the fight.

Thus, she was, to say the least, surprised when she turned and caught sight of a girl wielding a strange glowing chain, staring her down from a good distance with a mischievous smirk on her face.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:10 pm
Indya nodded " of course love , if i should remember anything more you'll be the first to know. I wish i had been more careful though and seen that awful doorway before i crashed into it " she rubbd her head a bit and looked down. She knew it hadn't been one of her finest moments

"darling i do wish i could remember more.. how i came to stay with you and all that instead of just the bits and pieces i know now " she picked a rose and placed it in her hair  

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Priestess of Sekhmet

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:38 pm
Eris nodded.
"Latin can be a...harsh language." She smirked slightly.
"Not unlike this one." She had never been partial to English, but preferred Latin and Greek to these new languages popping up all over the place.

---------------------

Alessa sneered, knowing this was the best time to pounce. She jumped forth, landing on the redheaded girl with a deep growl.
"Damned brat." Her voice was a sweet sing-song type voice, and though she had cursed at the girl in Greek, she had an idea her tone would convey the message.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:20 am
Tweedle Dum nodded, trying to understand. Somehow, though, he retained the feeling that Eris wasn't being completely honest with him. Tentatively, he said,"If I may ask-- what sort of... possessions did your father leave to sort through?"

~~~

Dee grinned, and said, "Well, you always were rather fond of putting flowers in your hair." Of course, he had no idea if this was true or not; either way, it was her reality now. "You should have one just like that for our wedding."

~~~

As the young-looking girl rushed forward with surprising speed and tackled Nana to the ground, her blade went skittering across the ground to rest beside the back porch of the house. Nana let out a barbaric snarl and sank her fingernails into the girl's cheeks, dragging them across her skin. With a great amount of effort, she managed to throw her assailant off of her and roll away, arm outstretched and hand curling around her weapon.

"How long have you been following me?" she demanded, getting into a defensive crouch. "Answer me now!"

The Night Faery
Captain

Priestess of Sekhmet

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:00 am
Eris smiled.
"Plenty of old treasures from long before you were born. Enchanted items and gifts from other gods." She shook her head.
"Many of them will be quite dangerous." She added absently.

--------------------

Alessa rolled her eyes. The human was stronger than she'd expected, but still certainly easy to deal with.
She send the chain forth with an easy flick of her wrist. It flew through the air, wrapping around the brat and binding her.
"I certainly don't answer to you." Alessa said darkly, glaring at the girl.
"Do you understand what you've done?" Alessa waved the thought away.
"No matter. My mistress is a merciful one. Perhaps she'll kill you quickly." Alessa smirked, as she didn't quite believe her own words.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:15 am
Indya smiled and adjusted the flower in her hair " that sounds wonderful darlng and you should wear a ros in your outfit when we wed tomorrow " she slipped her hand in his squeezing it gently

"dee i'm nervous.. this is so exciting, finially getting the chance to become your wife.. and queen of wonderland "  

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:40 am
Again, all Dum could do was nod.

Finally, he said, "I'm sorry. This is all happening much too fast, and I still can't help but feel that I'm missing a large portion of information. I don't mean to sound mistrustful but-- well-- I'm... concerned." He couldn't think of any other way to put it.

~~~

Dee agreed wholeheartedly. "It is going to be exciting," he confirmed with a nod. "We'll be king and queen for good, and my new army will protect us from anyone who tries to steal you away again. Isn't that lovely?"

~~~

Nana growled and wrestled with the chains, but they seemed to be made of something she wouldn't be able to break, no matter how hard she tried. She held her blade in a white-knuckle grip and spat in the girl's face. "No," she said in a saccharine voice, "I haven't the faintest idea of what I've done. Care to enlighten me?"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:05 pm
Eris frowned.
"Concerned about what? I can not help you if I don't know how." She reasoned.

-----------

Alessa backhanded the redhead with surprising strength.
"Didn't your mother teach you manners?" She asked, a mocking tone in her voice.
"Or of the gods? You dared to touch my mistress, Her Majesty and Grace Queen Eris. The daughter of Hades and Persephone, she is Queen of the Dead. And what are you? A bratty rebel?" She sneered.
"My queen has plans for you. She and King-Consort Dum will take care of you, I'm sure." She giggled, a sweet tinkling sound that didn't match her cruel nature.

((I'm going to draw up a character sheet for Alessa...It's starting to look like she's gonna be a main player form here on out. ^-^; ))

Priestess of Sekhmet

Priestess of Sekhmet

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:22 pm
Name: Alessa Nyx
Species: Demon
Hair Color: Blonde
eye Color: Blue
Physical Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Physical Trademarks: At the base of her throat she has a flame shaped mark that represents her servitude to Eris.
Personality: She is a sweet girl, in honesty and very obedient. She is very sharp and cold with her mistresses enemies and treats them with contempt. Any friend of Eris' is considered a friend to Alessa.
Dislikes: Redheaded brats.
Biography: In life she was an oracle for the Lady of the Dead. Upon her death she was accepted as Eris' companion and lady-in-waiting. Theuy've been best friends ever since.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:39 pm
indya giggled happily"yes and if the army doesn't take care of them, you sure will ..after all.. you're already stolen something of mine dee " she leaned in to his ear' you've taken my heart "

she leaned back and blushed deeply suprised at how romatnic she was acting toward him. she figured it must be because of how much she loved him  

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:06 pm
Quote:
Dislikes: Redheaded brats.

((lmao!! That's awesome. Just don't kill Nana, please! XD ))

Despite the stinging of her cheek and the salty taste of blood on her lip, Nana grinned as she brought her head back up and locked her eyes with the demon girl's. "Oh, the little girl in the study?" she said, her tone mocking to match the girl's. "I hope I bruised her dainty little wrist. And no, my mother didn't teach me any manners." Now that she had worked up a mouthful of blood, she sent that spattering across the girl's face as well.

"Oh, look at you, poor thing," she mimicked. No chains could bind her verbal ferocity. "You've gone and got blood on your dress; what will Her Majesty and Grace the Queen of the Dead think?" She began walking in the same direction from which she had come, tugging the girl along by the chain. "Come on then, let's go home and get you nice and presentable for her and King-Consort Tweedle Dum."

Under her breath, she muttered, "Foolish girl. You've got no idea what pain servitude brings."

~~~

Tweedle Dum searched for the right words to say. "I just...." He faltered, and started again. "I just think there must be something more to your story than your father searching for a suitable male ruler. Like, you've got some other purpose here than marrying me. I don't-- I mean, it doesn't matter to me if I wasn't your primary goal in this world, but if there is something else I'd much like to know."

~~~

Dee let out a soft chuckle and laced his fingers with Indya's, pulling her to her feet, and they began walking again. "I'm glad you've got so much faith in me," he said. "I hope the citizens of Wonderland will be as devoted to me as you are... Of course, that wouldn't be entirely fair to them; I'll never be as devoted in return to them as I am to you."

This was not yet, in fact, true; however, Dee was beginning to feel that it just might become the case.

The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games