Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply General Discussion (Chatterbox)
UNIVERSAL VIDEO GAME THREAD Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 239 240 241 242 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sir Kyle Aziz

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 12:46 am
I've seen worse in person. sad  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 2:24 am
Lady Blodwynn
It's just a game, I don't really see how it can be that shocking.
The themes that pass by in the game are of a very adult nature: rape, drug abuse, racism and the crime scenes can at times be very, very graphic with full frontal nudity and gruesome details. Nothing is skipped or hinted at, you are the detective in charge of the case, you get to see it all.

Sir Kyle Aziz
I've seen worse in person. sad
True, you're a cop after all.  

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

Mat

Dangerous Soldier

8,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 11:31 am
- The Elite Armour Pack, available at GAME and Gamestation, includes the unique Space Wolves, Black Templar, Iron Warriors and Emperor's Children chapter armour skins.

User Image

- The Golden Relic Chainsword, the primary close combat weapon for Space Marines, is available at Play.com, Zavvi and Sendit.com.

- The Golden Relic Bolter, a powerful ranged combat weapon, is available at Blockbuster.

- PC Gamers can celebrate their love of the Dawn of War series by donning themselves in the iconic red and bone colored armor of the Blood Ravens Chapter as well as receiving a FREE copy of Darksiders on PC when they pre-order the PC game through Steam.

- PC Gamers who choose to buy a digital copy of Space Marine through select digital retailers will be offered a FREE copy of Darksiders on PC.  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 11:47 pm
The purity seal that comes with the collector's edition is magnetic.  

Caleidah

Eloquent Lunatic

Lady Blodwynn

Sexy Businesswoman

7,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 12:23 am
I guess that means if you want to wear it on a piece of clothing you'll have to McGuyver it a bit.  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 7:44 am
Confused....I just finished the Golden Butterfly Brooch case on LA Noire, charged Moller the husband with killing his wife...and I get yelled at? Was I suppose to charge Eli even if he may have been the wrong guy, most of the evidence seem to point at Moller?  

Syumerrt

Sir Kyle Aziz

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 9:10 am
I think so, same thing happened to me.. ):  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 11:15 am
****** is worse than spouse murder in this game, the captain said enough to give you an idea of who should go behind bars and who shouldn't. And please use spoiler tags for future name dropping okay? If it is of any consolation: (highlight to read) It will all make sense with the last homicide case.  

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 1:11 pm
It's a fun game.  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 1:07 am
Lt. Brookman
****** is worse than spouse murder in this game
Wow, that's harsh. gonk  

Lady Blodwynn

Sexy Businesswoman

7,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Brandisher 100

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 1:56 pm
Lady Blodwynn
Lt. Brookman
****** is worse than spouse murder in this game
Wow, that's harsh. gonk
What's worse is that they all talk about smacking their wife good and saying its their right as hubbies.  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 4:31 pm
I've found people certainly like to make self condemning statements. No matter what their involvement.  

Sir Kyle Aziz

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:54 am
Mhmm, thats certainly the case with most of the homicide cases. The perp says something horrible and its an instant one-way trip to the gas chamber. Which made me cringe when Cole said a jewish guy would go there.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:20 am
http://www.wimp.com/coprule/

An explanation from both sides of the law why you should never talk to a police officer without your lawyer.  

Caleidah

Eloquent Lunatic

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:44 am
When suspects give statements like "She needed a good smack every now and then" and "SHE HAD IT COMING! THE F*CKING C*NT HAD IT COMING!" you know who is going to the gas chamber.

Last night we finished up the first DLC case that came with the game: Naked City. An interesting case with a few darkly comedic remarks from Roy.  
General Discussion (Chatterbox)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 239 240 241 242 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games