Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
The Hogwarts Express [End of Summer Term] begins pg 217 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

did you enjoy this term at hogwarts
of course i did! im always up for a brawl
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
yes who doesnt love to be a part of a fashion show
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes classes were amazing
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes i made lots of new friends in the campgrounds
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
no the castle needed our help defending it yet again
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no fashion police keep pulling me over
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
no classes were too hard/boring or not worth the effort
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no i was to busy being ignored
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
pollwhore
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

Oshenukhar

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:05 pm
User Image " That would be horrid, I would not want my mother here, she would constantly watching me, it would be creepy... just creepy" Andrew could picture her mother following him around like she had the family elf do so. She is the worrying type and Andrew wanted some space to become his own individual.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:01 pm
[[Oh my goodness! This thread jumped forward 4 or 5 pages since yesterday morning. I was at university all day yesterday and now sick so I didn't get online until this afternoon. Anyway...]]

Lyra helps deal with the acid eating away at the train and then
returns to her seat. She munches on a sugar quill from the Trolley Witch, listening to the talk around her.

Lyra Elizabeth

Professor_Adonis
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:18 pm
The train slows precariously to a stop at Platform 9 3/4s. A couple bits of loosened compartment fall away as a result of the trauma from magical events on the train.

Out the windows of the train students can look out to see that Platform 9 3/4s has been cordoned off keeping families a safe distance from the train, and it looks as if a Ministry patrol has been dispatched near the portal entrance to the platform. Professor Adonis hurries past the crowd and boards the train, he swiftly finds Tina's compartment and opens the door.

Everyone alright in here? Things seem more peaceful here than I expected. I assume you received my owl then, Professor?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:11 pm
User Image Andrew was relieved to see Professor Adonis. The sight of the platform was a shock though Andrew expected it to be filled with parents like his mother told him about her days going to Hogwarts. The desolate platform made Andrew think more about the issues that had happened on the train, and how it would affect the students lives to come. " Are we ok to leave anytime?" Andrew asked Headmaster Adonis curiously...

Oshenukhar

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:24 pm
"Yes, Headmaster, everyone here is fine thanks to Kamalia. She is an amazing Potions student, she really should Teach. Anyway, Headmaster, James it the one who need the help. I got your letter right after he shot a shricking charm at me, I had gone to see if he was okay now, due to the fact that we seemed to fix the whole and the mosters disappeared. I was wrong and like you suggested I used the Charm you suggested, he can hurt himself or us now, at least not until the Charm is taken off of him."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:10 am
User Image

Shakes head I wouldn't want my mom here either. She causes more Drama than helps sometimes. Thats why i'm more level headed than i should be at this age. Looks out the Trains window and eyes widden when seeing how it is on the platform. Wow this is a first. Looks at everyone before looking at the Compartment door when the Professor arrives. Listens to Tina talk to the Professor and blushes a little. It wasn't a problem.  

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:30 am
"Don't be so modest, Kamalia. If you weren't here, I don't know what would have happenend."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:48 pm
*nods pleasantly in answer to Andrew's question*

Though do be mindful of your surroundings. I couldn't help but notice the train looks a bit more like swiss cheese in some places. sweatdrop Ah there they are...

*he sees some witches and wizards in medical attire hurrying past the crowd onto the train then turns back to Tina and Kamalia*

They'll be taking James to St. Mungo's Hospital, hopefully they'll be able to learn how to reverse his condition. Did either of you discover anything interesting about him that might help with this mystery? Judging by the destruction I can guess he's the one who destroyed my hospital wing, but it left little clues about his illness.

Professor_Adonis
Captain

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:29 pm
*is in a buble charm being looked at by medical wizards and witches*  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:28 pm
User Image *Summer, not wanting to be involved in any more of James' nonsense, had stowed herself away in an empty compartment until things died down. She had pulled out one of her newest joke bokes, Magic Mispronounced, and began reading, not realizing that the train had even stopped.*

Summer_Breeze1507

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:33 pm
"Kamalia and Andrew can probably tell you more than I Headmaster. I only found out about him after we were on the train. He started casting shrinking charms everywhere and then there where green flaming monsters everywhere. That's when the hole appeared. The Trolley Witch seemed to put them out for a while but, they came back. That's when Kamalia stepped up and told us what to do. We gathered around the hole and cast cold spells and 'Aguamenti' spells while Kamalia and Serenity poured the vials on the hole. Everything seemed to evaporate. That's when I went to check on James and got your owl and did as you said. If there is anything else Kamalia and Andrew probably know more than I do, as I said."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:23 pm
User Image

Looks at the Professor. All i know is about 2 weeks ago James started acting odd and appearing up in weird places, setting things on fire, locking me in weird rooms, and throwing other Spells around the place too. Every time his eyes have always been different color and sometimes his skin. I finally found him unconscious about a day or two ago in the Common Room. That's when Andrew and I took him to the Hospital Wing. That's about all i know Sir.  

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Oshenukhar

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:40 pm
User Image Andrew looked at Professor Adonis As Kamalia said I only found out that he was popping around random places and was determined to see if my theory about him being used as a dummy by some dark magic was true, and I think it is Professor, I think he is causing problems to distract the castle from something some bad witch or wizard is attempting to do." Andrew thought about his father once again and remembered what his mother said in her last letter about needing to leave the night he got home from Hogwarts to head out to Ottery St. Catchpole " I am sorry professor, Tina, Kamalia, and Lyra but I just remembered I have to go now, My mother and I have to catch a portkey to Ottery St. Catchpole tonight and we still need to go to the house and put my stuff away, Have a great break guys." Andrew gathered his trunk, his owl, and his scotty dog and headed off the train and out the platform to meet his mother.

{{is there a place to place the stories of our breaks or do we just not post over the break from arriving at Platform 9 3/4}}

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:52 pm
"Good-bye, Andrew. I hope everything works out." *Tina said and then turned back to Professer Adoins* "That's all we know, Headmaster. I have to be on my way as well. Headmaster, will you please send an owl to me after you know what is going on with James." *Tina grabbed her trunk, owl, and cat and walked off the train onto Platform 9 3/4. She turned to wave once before she turned on the spot and Disapperated out of site.*

{There really isn't a place to talk about break, but you could talk about what you did on the train ride back or in the common room. You can post during the break, just not like usual. I'd try the Disscussion and Games sub-forums.}

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Stardust Disaster
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:13 pm
User Image
Amber had fallen down laughing at her own singing, but when the train stopped and students began getting off, she got up still in laughter. The nurse hadn't been able to cure her, but the effects of the Alihotsy leaf were wearing off. Though, she was a little more crazy than usual. Maybe she'd ask her parents to get her some glumbumble treacle to cure it... But maybe she wouldn't.

The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games