Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 8:51 am
Ascher
OH! Speaking of haloween and dressing up.

Becca and I are going to Anime boston together, after the second day where we cosplay as Jam and Johnny from Guilty Gear, the thir day she'll be going dressed in Gothic Lolita fashion and I'll be all Gothic Aristocrat! *insert smiley face here* =D

COOL! That sounds like a lot of fun. ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 8:51 am
lurichan
I think the first time I went to fright fest I was around 12 or so... I was a bit on edge, but I stood my ground.

I was eight, and did not have the same resolve then as I do now. >.>  

Ascher

Spritely_Miinase

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 8:53 am
*Comes out from under the coffee table and climbs atop it, sitting upon the edge* ... I still thin' 's scary... *She whines*  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 8:53 am
Ascher
lurichan
I think the first time I went to fright fest I was around 12 or so... I was a bit on edge, but I stood my ground.

I was eight, and did not have the same resolve then as I do now. >.>

Ahh, I"ve been going to great america since I was about 6 or so, but they didn't have fright fest till I was around 12. Some of my friends at the time got rather freaked out pretty easily, so I was having just as much fun watching them get scared as anything else. twisted  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Ascher

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 8:55 am
lurichan

Ahh, I"ve been going to great america since I was about 6 or so, but they didn't have fright fest till I was around 12. Some of my friends at the time got rather freaked out pretty easily, so I was having just as much fun watching them get scared as anything else. twisted

I was with my family and my jerk dad who kept disappearing on me and then suddenly re-appearing in my face to go "BOO!"

-_-  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 8:56 am
Ascher
lurichan

I was with my family and my jerk dad who kept disappearing on me and then suddenly re-appearing in my face to go "BOO!"

-_-

They did get me one time.... We were going over a bridge and I thought my dad was still behind me, but it was a guy in a troll costume instead. I almost jumped out of my skin when I turned around to tell him something... ^^*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Spritely_Miinase

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 8:57 am
Nya I dun likey trolls... They like ta try an' catch Mii an' eat Mii fer a snack...  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 9:01 am
Spritely_Miinase
Nya I dun likey trolls... They like ta try an' catch Mii an' eat Mii fer a snack...

I suppose it depends on the version of troll. The D&D version I despise. The Nordic version I can admire.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Ascher

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 9:02 am
I personally find that the best way to deal with trolls is to roll a 20 so I get a critical hit and threat possibility with my two handed tribal barbarian princess runeblade +1 and then roll another 20 to get the instant outright kill. Then torching the corpse immediately afterwards so it doesn't regenerate. *nods sagely*  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 9:06 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This, is a little different than the trolls you are talking about. 3nodding  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Ascher

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 9:08 am
*Stares a bit* Nordic troll? Praytell, what is the difference between him and the green warty trolls of Gary Gaigax, as they are the only trolls I have come to know and dislike. Why Luri do you admire the nordic trolls, do tell me of thier qualities.  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 9:09 am
*Flutters off to read one of Ascher's Kaori Yuki mangas.* Nya bai baiiii!  

Spritely_Miinase

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 9:14 am
Ascher
*Stares a bit* Nordic troll? Praytell, what is the difference between him and the green warty trolls of Gary Gaigax, as they are the only trolls I have come to know and dislike. Why Luri do you admire the nordic trolls, do tell me of thier qualities.

Well let's see...

*Waves bye bye to Miinase*

The trolls like in the picture I posted are a type of fae. They are strong, and hold true to their oaths. They are generally rather proud and honor bound to the point of sometimes being accused of having a stick up their a**.

It's a bit hard to explain right. It's almost the exact opposite of D&D in some ways.  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 9:15 am
lurichan

The trolls like in the picture I posted are a type of fae. They are strong, and hold true to their oaths. They are generally rather proud and honor bound to the point of sometimes being accused of having a stick up their a**.

It's a bit hard to explain right. It's almost the exact opposite of D&D in some ways.

They sound a lot more noble.  

Ascher

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 9:18 am
Ascher
lurichan

They sound a lot more noble.

*nods* They are. Most people who have played Changeling: The Dreaming (by whitewolf, the same people who made Vampire: The Masquarade) know most of the back story about how when the sidhe left for arcadia the trolls did their best to be fair and just rulers over the commoner kith that were left behind.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games