Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spritely_Miinase

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 8:31 am
*Clambers down from where she rests atop Luri's head and then curiously tries to climb under her dress through the collar.* Nyaaaaa~! *She giggles*  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 8:34 am
Spritely_Miinase
*Clambers down from where she rests atop Luri's head and then curiously tries to climb under her dress through the collar.* Nyaaaaa~! *She giggles*

Hey now, hey now! None of that! *picks miinase up by the back of the shirt*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Ascher

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 8:35 am
Roller coasters are fun, have you ever tried the Superman at Six Flags?
Scary as hell when the seats suddenly lurch and put you into "flying position" and then even SCARIER when it starts to climb upwards and you can look straight ahead and see the GROUND *shudder*  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 8:36 am
lurichan

AWWWWE!!! *Pouts in a way that only a tiny fae can and struggles to free herself from Luri's grasp* Nya lemMii go!  

Spritely_Miinase

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 8:36 am
Ascher
Scary as hell when the seats suddenly lurch and put you into "flying position" and then even SCARIER when it starts to climb upwards and you can look straight ahead and see the GROUND *shudder*

Sadly i haven't been to six flags in a while. *Sniffles* I want to go to fright fest so badly this year. I might call my mom and ask her to go with me as a "Girls only" thing since ceilisidhe gets horribly motion sick. ^^*  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 8:38 am
Ascher

The discription of that alone frightens me. I will get on roller coasters, but I'll be freaking out the entire time.

Tear down my reason  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 8:39 am
Spritely_Miinase
lurichan

AWWWWE!!! *Pouts in a way that only a tiny fae can and struggles to free herself from Luri's grasp* Nya lemMii go!

*lets go of the cute little fae and carefully tightens the ties on my dress to be slightly more snug*  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 8:40 am
lurichan

Sadly i haven't been to six flags in a while. *Sniffles* I want to go to fright fest so badly this year. I might call my mom and ask her to go with me as a "Girls only" thing since ceilisidhe gets horribly motion sick. ^^*

Ohhh... Frightfest... I remember I went one time in November and they still hadn't taken down the decorations even though fright fest was over... I was scared when it turned to night and all the stores had bloody human parts on display in the windows, especially one wondow which had a GIANT rat gnawing on a severed head, which had an expression on its face like it was still alive... ._.

But I wanted to go to the actual fright fest this past year and didn't get to *sigh*

I was gonna go as my jovial nekomata self and wear my trench coat, fangs and kitty eye contacts. 3nodding  

Ascher

Spritely_Miinase

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 8:42 am
Ascher

All the stores had bloody human parts on display in the windows, especially one wondow which had a GIANT rat gnawing on a severed head, which had an expression on its face like it was still alive... ._.

*Shrieks at this tale of horror and hides under the coffee table trembling madly*  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 8:43 am
Ascher

Ohhh... Frightfest... I remember I went one time in November and they still hadn't taken down the decorations even though fright fest was over... I was scared when it turned to night and all the stores had bloody human parts on display in the windows, especially one wondow which had a GIANT rat gnawing on a severed head, which had an expression on its face like it was still alive... ._.

But I wanted to go to the actual fright fest this past year and didn't get to *sigh*

I was gonna go as my jovial nekomata self and wear my trench coat, fangs and kitty eye contacts. 3nodding

Oh, fright fest is only my favorite time of year to go to great america (my six flags). The water is all red, the halloween music theme is playing (which I bounce to in a happy and chipper manner). The costumes are great, the haunted houses are fun. I always love to read the headstones they have all over the place too. The fun part is seeing all the other people there. Usually two general types... the easily skitish people who are there to be scared, and the people who revel in the dark times and are there for their own amusement and enjoyment of the darker variety.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 8:45 am
Spritely_Miinase
Ascher

All the stores had bloody human parts on display in the windows, especially one wondow which had a GIANT rat gnawing on a severed head, which had an expression on its face like it was still alive... ._.

*Shrieks at this tale of horror and hides under the coffee table trembling madly*

Aww, it's okay. It was only plastic. All in fun and games really. Nothing to truely be afraid of.  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 8:46 am
lurichan

Oh, fright fest is only my favorite time of year to go to great america (my six flags). The water is all red, the halloween music theme is playing (which I bounce to in a happy and chipper manner). The costumes are great, the haunted houses are fun. I always love to read the headstones they have all over the place too. The fun part is seeing all the other people there. Usually two general types... the easily skitish people who are there to be scared, and the people who revel in the dark times and are there for their own amusement and enjoyment of the darker variety.

Well I was merely scared at the time because I was but a lad. But I am a man now, and a man who happens to enjoy the darker side of things so I think I'd be just about the same... Happy and chipper ^_^  

Ascher

Spritely_Miinase

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 8:48 am
lurichan

Aww, it's okay. It was only plastic. All in fun and games really. Nothing to truely be afraid of.

*Pokes her tiny head out and peers about for a moment* Nya rilly...?  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 8:50 am
I think the first time I went to fright fest I was around 12 or so... I was a bit on edge, but I stood my ground.

Miinase: Really, it was just some plastic in the shape of a rat and head. It's all just a bunch of things set up to give the illusion of being dark and scary.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Ascher

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 8:50 am
OH! Speaking of haloween and dressing up.

Becca and I are going to Anime boston together, after the second day where we cosplay as Jam and Johnny from Guilty Gear, the thir day she'll be going dressed in Gothic Lolita fashion and I'll be all Gothic Aristocrat! *insert smiley face here* =D  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games