Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 7:30 am
*Throws kittens and gummi llamas in the air*
Congratulatons on your Gaian aniversary.
I'll donate to you as a Gaia birthday presant thingy.

And I love calimari.

To be this young is oh so scary  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 7:37 am
Whee! I just got done re-figuring out about how much all my letters are worth. ^^* Still not enough for a sash, but definatly a good chunk of the way there.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 7:41 am
Whee!!! Thank you for the donation. *huggles and gives cookies*  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 7:44 am
Thanks. Glad I could help.
I love guild cookies in all their wonderfulness.

I am your tourniquet  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 7:46 am
*dances about* Guild cookies are good. ^_^

Other than a bit of a sunburn the weekend was really fun. Well that and getting sunblock on my eyes. ^^*  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 7:53 am
The demon lotion got you in the eye did it? Sunblock is one of the five evil creams and ointments. Right up there with the nasty stingy whitish ointment.

Of course the evil creams and ointments arn't near as bad as the cursed syrups and sauces.

All of my fears came true  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 7:54 am
Yeah, first it attacked my right eye, and then later in the day when I thought it's evil had passed it snuck onto my left eye.  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 7:57 am
*Flutters in and peers about* Hallo?  

Spritely_Miinase

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 7:58 am
Spritely_Miinase
*Flutters in and peers about* Hallo?

*waves* Hi hi, how are you doing this morning? (Yes, I'm awake before 11, it's strange really.)  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 8:00 am
Nya if ya think sunblock in yer eye 's bad... Ya shoulda been there when someone put Ascher's contact lenses in soap water to wash them and he didn' know about it... Nya an' then put 'em on. Nya 't was HILARIOUS He was all runnin' roun' an' screamin' "GET 'T OUT GET 'T OUTTTT!" Until he slammed inta a wall. Nya end 'f story!
*giggle*

Spritely_Miinase

Ascher

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 8:01 am
That was not fun at all...... stare  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 8:01 am
Spritely_Miinase
Nya if ya think sunblock in yer eye 's bad... Ya shoulda been there when someone put Ascher's contact lenses in soap water to wash them and he didn' know about it... Nya an' then put 'em on. Nya 't was HILARIOUS He was all runnin' roun' an' screamin' "GET 'T OUT GET 'T OUTTTT!" Until he slammed inta a wall. Nya end 'f story!
*giggle*

I would have loved to see that, but I'm just mean that way.

When I'm god everyone dies  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Spritely_Miinase

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 8:03 am
*Lands herself upon Lurichan's shoulder and takes a seat, making herself comfortable* Nya well 't was fuuuuuunny ta watch let Mii tell ya!  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 8:04 am
Spritely_Miinase
*giggle*

eek 0o; That.....is evil.... I don't even wear contact lenses but the solution is bad enough... but soap? 0o;;;;; Ouchies! Gomenasi Ascher. I hope whoever did that got kicked by karma later.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Ascher

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 8:05 am
lurichan

eek 0o; That.....is evil.... I don't even wear contact lenses but the solution is bad enough... but soap? 0o;;;;; Ouchies! Gomenasi Ascher. I hope whoever did that got kicked by karma later.

It was my grandma... I told her I needed to wash my contacts and she decided to take matters into her own hands... I still cry tears of blood...  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games