Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XGambit

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 4:36 pm
GENERAL GAO! I love Chinese! Rice rocks my socks off. *makes no entrance just talks as if he was there the whole time...*  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 4:36 pm
IY_and_MCR
Macabre_Cogitation
IY_and_MCR
I like rice many ways. The stuff I might have is left over Chinese. It's flavored with some type of sauce. Not sure what though. Sweet rice is pretty good too. Rice is one of those things I don't get tired of easily. Though I don't like long grain rice all that much.

She was waiting to fall

Yummy, chinese. I love asian food.

Sweet rice is really goooood! I am glad I have malaysians in my family now. They cook so much good food.

Japanese and Chinese foods are pretty much all I eat. I don't care for other food enough to eat except random bread products. I'm lucky enough that my grandparents order Chinese almost everytime I go to their house.

Open wounds in the palms of my hands

Yeah. My step-dad makes it all the time. So there is usually some made or in the fridge to re-heat. I love it a lot. It's so gooood.  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 4:46 pm
Macabre_Cogitation
IY_and_MCR
Macabre_Cogitation

Sweet rice is really goooood! I am glad I have malaysians in my family now. They cook so much good food.

Japanese and Chinese foods are pretty much all I eat. I don't care for other food enough to eat except random bread products. I'm lucky enough that my grandparents order Chinese almost everytime I go to their house.

Yeah. My step-dad makes it all the time. So there is usually some made or in the fridge to re-heat. I love it a lot. It's so gooood.

I envy that.
We don't get any near enough at my own hose. Usualy we only get some when the woman tires of my constant requsets for Chinese and gives in.
I feel so faint as my life spills over you  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 4:48 pm
IY_and_MCR
Macabre_Cogitation
IY_and_MCR
Macabre_Cogitation

I envy that.
We don't get any near enough at my own hose. Usualy we only get some when the woman tires of my constant requsets for Chinese and gives in.
I feel so faint as my life spills over you

Ah, yeah. We live only two minutes walk from a chinese resturant. So, no matter what, I can go get some asian foods! it's awesome.  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

XGambit

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 4:50 pm
Why u always got lil bits of small font going there? The woman? Your mother? My mom is a good cook so we dont order out much but we got chinese the other night. Made my night after my plans were ruined and i walked 5 miles in flipflops with no headphones for my ipod.  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 4:51 pm
XGambit
Why u always got lil bits of small font going there? The woman? Your mother? My mom is a good cook so we dont order out much but we got chinese the other night. Made my night after my plans were ruined and i walked 5 miles in flipflops with no headphones for my ipod.

Ah, that sucks. Someone stole my old MP3 player at a party and I had to walk 5 miles home in the rain with no music........so I made up songs and sang them.

Why not have tiny text? It's amazing and fun to do  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 4:53 pm
XGambit

I use the tiny text just to entertain myself.
I always refer to my mother as the woman in real life and I forget to call her my mother when I type.
Not much cooking goes on in our house, but when it does I'm the one who cooks.

It's haunting how I can't seem to find myself again  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 4:58 pm
IY_and_MCR

Same here. It's fun  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 5:00 pm
Macabre_Cogitation
IY_and_MCR

Same here. It's fun

It's surprising how much fun tiny text is. You wouldn't think it would be so interesting.

I'm so sick, so sick of myself

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 5:01 pm
IY_and_MCR
Macabre_Cogitation
IY_and_MCR

Same here. It's fun

It's surprising how much fun it is. You wouldn't think it would be as interesting as it is.

Yes, it is a lot of fun.
This is not just pain, this is revenge, and in the end of your murder, I will be free from you

Ugh, history.  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

XGambit

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 5:04 pm
Macabre_Cogitation
XGambit

Ah, that sucks. Someone stole my old MP3 player at a party and I had to walk 5 miles home in the rain with no music........so I made up songs and sang them.

Since im too lazy to get my license I scooter places. so one night. its raining...going 5 miles..dark out...listening to the pod. car clips front of my scooter and keeps going. Im sent flying backwards. ipod falls out i just thought the headphones got disconnected. a guy saw it happen and gave me a ride a little ways. without my ipod. i notice this about 5 minutes after getting out fo the car. have to go ALL THE WAY BACK. takes about 30minutes. miraculously it was in one piece in a puddle in the road. it was semidisfunctional but i managed for months...until it got stolen. not a fun night.  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 5:05 pm
tiny text makes mePARANOID! scream ninja pirate twisted  

XGambit

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 5:06 pm
XGambit
Macabre_Cogitation
XGambit

Since im too lazy to get my license I scooter places. so one night. its raining...going 5 miles..dark out...listening to the pod. car clips front of my scooter and keeps going. Im sent flying backwards. ipod falls out i just thought the headphones got disconnected. a guy saw it happen and gave me a ride a little ways. without my ipod. i notice this about 5 minutes after getting out fo the car. have to go ALL THE WAY BACK. takes about 30minutes. miraculously it was in one piece in a puddle in the road. it was semidisfunctional but i managed for months...until it got stolen. not a fun night.

Oh wow. That sucks.
yeah, someone took it out of my trenchcoat. I was pissed, but oh well.
Screaming german at 4 in the morning is fun...
I have another know, only took a WHOLE YEAR to get this one. -sigh-  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 5:08 pm
i bought one used off a kid for 80. i have a green leather 80s womans trenchcoat.  

XGambit

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 5:08 pm
Macabre_Cogitation
IY_and_MCR
Macabre_Cogitation
IY_and_MCR

Same here. It's fun

It's surprising how much fun it is. You wouldn't think it would be as interesting as it is.

Yes, it is a lot of fun.
This is not just pain, this is revenge, and in the end of your murder, I will be free from you

Ugh, history.

History involves remembering things. Not a strong point of mine.

And I'll beg for forgiveness  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games