Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
New to the Guild? Introduce Your Self Here!! Post Here 1st! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

redhamster121

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:41 pm
Hi! I am new to gaia (about 2 months). My 12 year old son got me interested in gaia and now I am more into it than him. I am also new to guilds. I have never been on one before.

I am 39 years old. I am from Houma, Louisiana. smile  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:45 pm
Welcome. ^^  

SandcastleBuilder

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:46 pm
Well Hello Hamster. ^^ Welcome to the LOH Guild. I think that you will just love the people here. If you need anything, let me know. heart  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:54 pm
x Glam Rock Kylie x
Well Hello Hamster. ^^ Welcome to the LOH Guild. I think that you will just love the people here. If you need anything, let me know. heart

Its all lies! Run away while you still can! ^^  

SandcastleBuilder

redhamster121

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:55 pm
Thanks, I really appreciate it. biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:02 pm
SandcastleBuilder
x Glam Rock Kylie x

You are a hoot! lol  

redhamster121

TheEmoSalesman

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:39 pm
redhamster121
SandcastleBuilder
x Glam Rock Kylie x

You are a hoot! lol

Lol, It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance. I think you'll fit right in here.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:09 pm
TheEmoSalesman
redhamster121
SandcastleBuilder
x Glam Rock Kylie x

You are a hoot! lol

Lol, It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance. I think you'll fit right in here.

Thanks. I think so too. It's is great to be welcomed into the group. By the way I consider myself a newb and not a n00b. I never will ask for donations, I like to earn my own gold. I enjoy giving to my friends (within reason). I hope to become friends with many on this guild. I thirst for knowledge about all things gaia. cool  

redhamster121

serbus

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:22 pm
redhamster121
Hi! I am new to gaia (about 2 months). My 12 year old son got me interested in gaia and now I am more into it than him. I am also new to guilds. I have never been on one before.

My best friend on Gaia is in her mid thirties. Her kids got her into it and basically it's the same situation as you. She's part of a guild called "Over 30 and Gaian"
You should check it out if you ever get the chance. Sadly, I'm not allowed to join yet... just 6 more years.... lol.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:34 am
Welcome to the guild! ^^  

Reoata Sato

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:26 pm
redhamster121
Thanks. I think so too. It's is great to be welcomed into the group. By the way I consider myself a newb and not a n00b. I never will ask for donations, I like to earn my own gold. I enjoy giving to my friends (within reason). I hope to become friends with many on this guild. I thirst for knowledge about all things gaia. cool

=O! I can already tell we could be friends. XD  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:05 pm
xXxChaos RebornxXx
redhamster121

=O! I can already tell we could be friends. XD

lol I would love to be your friend.  

redhamster121

redhamster121

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:07 pm
Reoata Sato
Welcome to the guild! ^^

Thanks for the welcome. smile  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:14 pm
serbus
redhamster121

My best friend on Gaia is in her mid thirties. Her kids got her into it and basically it's the same situation as you. She's part of a guild called "Over 30 and Gaian"
You should check it out if you ever get the chance. Sadly, I'm not allowed to join yet... just 6 more years.... lol.

Thanks for the welcome and the advice. I actually went check it out. I will probably request to join when I have more time. I just joined this guild and one other one and I don't wan to overload myself. It sounds like it would be fun to be a part of. smile  

redhamster121

dronze
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:34 pm
redhamster121
By the way I consider myself a newb and not a n00b. I never will ask for donations, I like to earn my own gold.

Wow, I like this one already... which means I won't eat you (unless you ask nicely, and meet certain criteria... mrgreen )

All joking aside, Welcome to the guild hamster person!  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games