Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Everything For Everyone Guild (EFE)
Welcome! (Come introduce yourself) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

People Count :D

View Results

Mealla

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:23 pm
A simple fear to wash you away
An open mind canceled it today...

Hallo! I'm Lauren, 17, and I love to write. xD And dance. lol

Thanks for the invite Sara!

A silent song that's in your words
A different taste that's in your mind...

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:26 pm
>>

No problem!
Welcome to EFE. ;D

<<

SapphireSara2
Captain

QUANiiEE

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:30 pm
Bahha, welcome. :]  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:47 pm
I'm DJ DEVlL but please call me DJ.

DJ DEVlL

QUANiiEE

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:52 pm
Welcome DJ. :]  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 4:01 pm
*shuffles out of corner* Hi, I'm Molly, I accepted my invite about two seconds ago. x3 Anyways I like the guild; all the more literacy to go around!!

Color Clash

SapphireSara2
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 4:07 pm
>>

Welcome. :3
Yay literacy!

<<

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 4:15 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.WILL KILL...

---YOU ARE MAKING YOURSELF LOOK STUPID BY READING THIS SMALL TEXT---

ohhh... emmm... geee... i was invited =O nuuuuuuuoooooo... *clicks confirm invitation* there gonk

---JEEZ... WOULD YOU STOP READING ME ALREADY!---

...for 1kUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Maester woshoo

Bear Royalty

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 4:16 pm
Uhm, hii.
I`m Dekanteg. Yuh can call me Teggie. C:

Thankies for the invitee. ^3^ !

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 4:55 pm
Hey, my name is Jewelyn [Jlyn] and... I would like to say hi. :]  

J3wels

jaecakes

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 4:59 pm
welcome to the guild. lol  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 5:18 pm
Welcome everyone. x]  

QUANiiEE

Memory Earth

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 5:54 pm
Hey I'm Memory Earth; call me M.E or Memory, or whatever. I like to read. (Fantasy for life!) Umm I do Ballroom dancing, (Don't know why I need to put that here) Oh I likes a bit of RP here and there (all though I never get round to joinings them) I sometimes add S and Y and stuff like that to the end of a word. (I likes it. REMEMBER I DO KNOW HOW TO WRITE!) I do misspell words here and there. AND I like pumpkin soup and orange is my favorite colour. *bows* thanks, that is me in 30 seconds. (Maybe a little bit longer) Oh right yeah, I am from New Zealand (if you don't know where that is look it up on a map! mad ) But I am living in Australia.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:09 pm
Welcome, welcome. :]  

QUANiiEE

Seth_Aramazd

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 12:39 am
Greetings, everyone!

My name is Seth Aramazd here on Gaia, and I live in Goodyear Arizona, USA in real life. I'm 21 years old, currently unemployed and additionally, to be honest, in a state of metamorphosis with my life. Im currently rebuilding it from the ground up.
I have black hair and blue eyes, about 135 lbs and I'm 5'6" (not very tall at all for a guy. I know).
Uhmn, not much to say about myself, other than that I mainly like to draw. I mean, I havent drawn for a while now due to stressful circumstances, but Ive been doing so since middle school, and a bit before that. I do have a DeviantArt page that I'll paste the link to in a little bit here. I'm currently teaching myself performance guitar as well as singing. I'm not really good at either but Im excited soon to learn them in college just for the hell of it. I did go to college for a little while for Life Drawing and Psycholoy, but I dropped out for verious complex reasons. I do hope to go back as soon as I can, but things in life had gotten to complicated, so Im taking a breather for right now.
Another interest I have is in music in general. Any bands that I do like I tend to become infatuated with and devout to, and sometimes (in the case of Amy Lee from Evanescence, I was even) obsessed. My favorite rock bands include Tool, A Perfect Circle, Staind, Bush, Seether, Flyleaf, Placebo, and last but not least, Evanescence as mentioned.
Another interest of mine is writing. I havent been writing as much as I have been drawing, but ive been trying to sharpen my writing skills just recently within the past 3 years or so after high school. Id have to easily say that comics are easier to read but harder to do, yet im much more comforable with drawing comics than having to proofread my own stories to the point to where they become lame no matter now I look at them lol. I'm also a poet too, just not a good one. I feel that expressing ones self, no matter how dark or light, is nessesary for human emotional development.
In time I've always hoped I can max out my experience and skills in these three areas to become a sort of jack of all trades with media. Art, Music and Storytelling. I'm hoping that I can write something people can read and Identify with, and not only be able to see it, but hear it and emotionally feel it as well, and to have the title of saying that I did it all by myself. A proverbial baby of an idea that takes roots, grows and becomes something else entirely on its own.

Uhmmn, personality wise...Im pretty easy to get along with. I have a very open mind about people, so there is never an oft case that you will offend me, unless you bash on someome, or me, or say somethign derogatory, something racist, something harassing, etc. If you say anything as such I will not like you. But for the most part I do enjoy talking to people, I just might have a tendancy of being a bit too shy at times.
Uhmmn, what else. Status. I'm male and straight, but currently not seeing anyone right now. I'm single, but not nessesarily looking for anyone right now. I'm beginning to think that relationships just complicate things and Im not in a strong enough position mentally, spiritually nor physically to get into anything right now. I honestly just want to have as many good friends as I can before I want to open myself up and accept someone else into my life. Ive realized that theres alot about myself that I still have to work on.

But at any rate, pleased to be a part of this Guild. Thank you for inviting me, and I look foward to growing with you all.

Thank you!
Seth Aramazd

Oh yes, and my Deviant Art page:
www.darksandstorm.deviantart.com  
Everything For Everyone Guild (EFE)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games