Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Off Topic Discussion
Off- Topic Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HellsBitch

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 9:34 am
HKBlack
Don't worry HellsBitch, you aren't as bad as I am. *pats* There is always some one who will fail worse than you. Currently, I'm that some one.

But at least you know what all this stuff is. The only reason I know how a DDR machine looks, is because of a movie with Lindsey Lohan sweatdrop xd

I know from one of my friends that FF has one... episode? Game? ... with a bunch of hot chicks. Paine and Juna are the two I remember right now.

But since I still only own a PS1 and have close to no games but childrens games such as Mickeys Wild Adventures, Monsters Inc. Spyro etc. Really lame games. Done them all from one end to the other.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 7:37 pm
OOOSH
SPYRO KICKS PALEOLITHIC BOTTOMS!!!
I can't beat the boss though *pouts*
there's also Crash bandicoot...that used to be one of my favorites
my mum's favorite is frogger  

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 4:53 pm
DDR is fun, but I suck at it. I have no rhythm gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 7:48 pm
Hey HK! Thank you very much for scarring me for life. I had images of Flitwick.Hagrid in my head because of you... now I need to go and drown my brain in a paint can.  

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 8:32 pm
*falls over laughing*
Padfoot, darling, just remember, everyone's a little bit racist and you can be as loud as the hell you want when you're makin' love.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 3:18 am
*giggles*
Hooray I can ramble! I shall tell the story, though no one really cares at all (not even my friends ) but I love telling stories, as you might have guessed since you're all smarter than me and can figure it out. Anyway*gets out story book*:
Well, we are reading the lovely *cough* story that is "Tom Sawyer". I never minded this book when I read it before. I didn't mind it when I listened to the book on tape for it. I didn't mind it one bit, but! When you have to read it for class? That just ruins everything. (I hate that when the school makes us read something, the natural reaction is to hate it. The only one I didn't hate was "The Giver") Well what we have to do, is after each day of reading, we have to right a full page journal entry. Now, I was absent on friday do to my med. condition. Also, my class was behind in two days worth of journals. So, while all the other classes had to do 1, my homeroom had to do two, and I had to do three. But then, my friend Sarah had an epiphany of the best sort. One day, she was too lazy to really care about writing a journal entry, so she merely wrote about her tablet fund, her boyfriend, me, and how much the book sucked. Well I didn't do that, I wrote about half a page in 18 font writing (amazing I actually know what the font sizes are like by heart). I got an A- but I wrote about the actual topic and such. My friend sarah, who told mostly NOTHING about the story, got an A+. This goes to show that teachers are just as lazy as students and now, I HAVE A WAY TO BREEZE THROUGH THIS BEING THAT I COULDN'T WRITE STRAIGHT OF YOU ATTACHED A BOARD OF WOOD TO MY HAND.
Anyway *shuts book* that's my story, rant, ramble, etc.
Hope you enjoyed.
P.S.- Hasn't the Goblins got sick of you guys yet? Jk jk, I'm reading what you guys write anyway and I'm holding back from posting as to not ruin the mood again. *dashes off to have oatmeal*

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 3:50 am
... The text makes my eyes bleed.
Check out my journal about camp ^.^  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 4:14 am
*laughs* Sorry Cade! I just got that image while thinking of a reply and I fell over laughing.

And Moony, you are a horrible person. I didn't have a dream of Remus, Sirius, and cheesecake, rather I had a dream of little Remus and Sirius cherubs as part of the Avenue Q cast.

It was so weird. I can't remember what exactly happened, but Remus told me it would be ok if I was gay and Sirius laughed at me and told me that it sucked to be me.

gonk sweatdrop  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 8:51 am
*falls over laughing...again*
You know, this sort of makes me feel better. Oh, HK, pg mia hermione is now on my blacklist for being a ******** and telling me that Remus and Sirius couldn't be gay because they don't act gay...I snapped on her.

On another note, I had a dream last night proving that I should not read and/or write Remus/Sirius and then go play Kingdom Hearts (the first one). All I remember is that we were in Atlantica and Sirius and Remus were...mermen...and they were fighting. I'm still not sure entirely what was going on, but Ariel was Hermione, Triton was Dumbledore (which was highly disturbing as he was built really well), and Harry was Sora (basically he had a dolphin tail instead of a fish tail) from the game...and I was so terribly confused...wait, I remember at some point Voldemort (who took Ursula's place) kidnapped Remus (I don't know why though) and Sirius sort of went...like Super Saiyan...only merman style and kamehameha'ed Voldemort. I blame that part on the Gaia update! I have the weirdest ******** dreams.
*hides under desk*

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 11:15 am
Yes... yes you do, Moony, but its funny, gods, I won't be able to concentrate in class today. Thanks for that!

No, literally, thanks... it means my brain won't die on me  

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 1:48 pm
You know, I've never liked pg mia hermione. I was kind of all "...meh..." about her. Tell me where you snapped at her, I want to see. It's scary when you snap at someone. And hilarious watching them react.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 1:50 pm
HKBlack
You know, I've never liked pg mia hermione. I was kind of all "...meh..." about her. Tell me where you snapped at her, I want to see. It's scary when you snap at someone. And hilarious watching them react.
Something like three people say I over reacted and pg mia hermione sent me gold as an apology...which really just offended me more. Maybe I did over react...but you can tell me whether or not I did. It's in the Are Remus and Sirius Gay thread.

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 2:12 pm
Sending gold as an apology...

That's stupid. "Oh, I pissed you off, have gold!" Ok...I still hate you, and now I have your gold--you're a moron.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 6:35 pm
They deleted my post in the thread. I got an official warning and everything.

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 12:28 am
Damn now I missed the post. *Wibble*
I lost my marbles at Cadets yesterday gonk
There's a new kid at school called Ricardo who is from Rio. Naturally I began to sing "You'll Find your Happiness in Rio".  
Off Topic Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games