Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Worst Things You Can Ever Say As A Pagan Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 227 228 229 230 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tesa Tezemeda

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:10 pm
Just got the feeling that this might fit in here... ninja

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:58 pm
Tesa Tezemeda
Just got the feeling that this might fit in here... ninja

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I LOVE that comic strip.  

PurpleDragonsGems

Omnipresent Bookworm

15,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:00 am
Directed at me whee :
Quote:
I find it interesting as Gehenna that you don't actually address anything I wanted to discuss until the administration of the guild is watching. You must either hate me that much, or have a talent for google. And, you still don't cite your sources as the mod required.

That's quite the trolling you've got going there, child. Have fun with it. Go ahead, break those fluffies in, when all they're looking for is answers. Hell, they're already in the guild for gods' sakes!

And what credentials do you have for this activity, by the way? Oh, right. I didn't see any. You seem to have friends that can tell you what you need to know, in a pinch... very little from yourself. Just some tea history that Wikipedia could give us, a story of how you've "grown up around tea" and have been learning the ceremony for a couple of years. No lineage posted 4laugh , just the assumption that after two years, you know everything you need to know to pass something on (when you're still getting the basics down, if my research proves correct).

No, I'm not going to tolerate someone, who, for all I know is younger and even dumber than I am, throwing their Teenage High Priest/ess Syndrome all over the place. Much how you view me, I see you as just another over-inflated ego with nothing to back it up. rofl

While Gho also was a part of the issue, she was apparently either unavailable, or somewhat knew when to back off. You, on the other hand, kept hammering when there was nothing to do but pick knits.

Oh, and by the way, the interlude to book 4 was useless. Any truths found in that will be found on your own momentum from the application of the meditation from part 1 of that text. But I suppose you're the type that enjoys trying mental gymnastics more, eh?

Lets discuss this privately.
Note the use of the name calling. Child and a burning pile of garbage?

I love the accusation of being a Teen High Priestess! rofl

Though to be fair, the poster is right about one thing. I am a knit picker. I never got the hang of casting the yarn. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:03 am
I am quite amused that he STILL doesn't understand what trolling and/or flaming is.  

Violet Song jat Shariff
Crew

Resilient Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:13 am
Violet Song jat Shariff
I am quite amused that he STILL doesn't understand what trolling and/or flaming is.
With luck he'll be in for a solid lesson from the mods.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:31 am
TeaDidikai
Directed at me whee :
Quote:
While Gho also was a part of the issue, she was apparently either unavailable, or somewhat knew when to back off. You, on the other hand, kept hammering when there was nothing to do but pick knits.

What? I backed off? Of whom? If I remember, I haven't let anyone off the hook.  

Gho the Girl

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:06 am
Gho the Girl
TeaDidikai
Directed at me whee :
Quote:

Apparently not being present to comment on someone's post is the same as conceding.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:38 am
TeaDidikai
Gho the Girl
TeaDidikai
Directed at me whee :
Quote:

Apparently not being present to comment on someone's post is the same as conceding.
. . . But I commented on it later . . .  

Gho the Girl

Celeblin Galadeneryn

Beloved Romantic

15,800 Points
  • Potion Disaster 50
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:51 am
Why the ******** do you need a lineage for tea? I mean, I bet being taught by the right people helps you brew a nicer cup, but what the ******** there is a tea lineage, I would like to subscribe to your news letter. And perhaps a correspondence course.

Seriously though, when you come in here expecting to enlighten us all, what do you want us to do? Lay down and unconditionally listen.

Let me be perfectly clear when I say ********. No.

It's not like I expect new members to believe us without proof we provide them either.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:21 pm
Celeblin Galadeneryn
Why the ******** do you need a lineage for tea? I mean, I bet being taught by the right people helps you brew a nicer cup, but what the ******** class="clear">
If I claimed to be part of an actual school from Japan, the ones that teach Chanoya, then I could see him asking. But I don't, so there's no point. I mean, I was instructed on a personal level on how to make matcha by someone who does belong to a School, but that isn't the same as me claiming to be part of said school. confused

Quote:
If there is a tea lineage, I would like to subscribe to your news letter. And perhaps a correspondence course.
Not until you can tell me the elemental weapon of Cha.  

TeaDidikai

Celeblin Galadeneryn

Beloved Romantic

15,800 Points
  • Potion Disaster 50
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:54 pm
TeaDidikai
Quote:
If there is a tea lineage, I would like to subscribe to your news letter. And perhaps a correspondence course.
Medium Rare Beef. Well, the temperature thereof. For black anyways.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:56 pm
TeaDidikai
Directed at me whee :
Quote:
I find it interesting as Gehenna that you don't actually address anything I wanted to discuss until the administration of the guild is watching. You must either hate me that much, or have a talent for google. And, you still don't cite your sources as the mod required.

That's quite the trolling you've got going there, child. Have fun with it. Go ahead, break those fluffies in, when all they're looking for is answers. Hell, they're already in the guild for gods' sakes!

And what credentials do you have for this activity, by the way? Oh, right. I didn't see any. You seem to have friends that can tell you what you need to know, in a pinch... very little from yourself. Just some tea history that Wikipedia could give us, a story of how you've "grown up around tea" and have been learning the ceremony for a couple of years. No lineage posted 4laugh , just the assumption that after two years, you know everything you need to know to pass something on (when you're still getting the basics down, if my research proves correct).

No, I'm not going to tolerate someone, who, for all I know is younger and even dumber than I am, throwing their Teenage High Priest/ess Syndrome all over the place. Much how you view me, I see you as just another over-inflated ego with nothing to back it up. rofl

Oh, and by the way, the interlude to book 4 was useless. Any truths found in that will be found on your own momentum from the application of the meditation from part 1 of that text. But I suppose you're the type that enjoys trying mental gymnastics more, eh?

Lets discuss this privately.
Note the use of the name calling. Child and a burning pile of garbage?

I love the accusation of being a Teen High Priestess! rofl

Though to be fair, the poster is right about one thing. I am a knit picker. I never got the hang of casting the yarn. sweatdrop

Seriously? Seriously? He's ******** conceded to me on nearly every thing you two debated and he still is claiming you're wrong?

You were debating the same damn things I was in those threads! How can he possibly think you're wrong when he already conceded the point to me on the same damn topics!

*twitch*
x_O  

Recursive Paradox

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:03 pm
Celeblin Galadeneryn
TeaDidikai
Quote:
Medium Rare Beef. Well, the temperature thereof. For black anyways.
Pish. talk2hand Poser.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:11 pm
User Image
© Robin Wood 1997

"I believe that only the Gardenarian tradition of Wicca exists! Therefore, anybody else who practices another form of Wicca is a FRAAAAUD."
"So are you in a coven or something?"
"I can't tell you that."

© Robin Wood 1997
User Image

KillerQueen Bash

5,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 227 228 229 230 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games