Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Geezerville Movie Lots Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Almost forgot to inclue a poll.
  bleh
  I like toast.
  not a question
  Would've been better off without.
  Why?
  This isn't necessary.
  Or relevant...
  *throws rocks at ThisEmptySoul*
  You can stop with the options now...
  There's popcorn here, right?
View Results

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:10 pm
Myles finds the Mistress and hesitantly interrupts her by whispering into her ear that the entire security camera network is down. ARE YOU SERIOUS?! eek scream LIKE I HAVE ANY TIME TO DEAL WITH THAT?!!! scream gonk I want you to find Mr. Giovanni and immediately alert him of the situation. Now GO!! talk2hand Motions “shooing” Myles away.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:22 pm
I'm not your SPORT, buddy! And you made your business my business... hell, everyone in this goddamn room's business, when you decided to get freaky in CO-ED PUBLIC BATH. Are you THAT dense? Do you have a fruitcake up there in place of your brain? Because that's how the world works!

*chanting mentally to herself "don't look at their penises. Don't looks at their penises. DON'T LOOK AT THEIR PENISES!" while staring intently down at the water immediately in front of herself* sweatdrop

*sighs, annoyed, and casts a placating spell on both his husband and Showcase* stare  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:24 pm
It’s not hard for Myles to locate Mr. Giovanni in the grand corridor having a drink and smoking a cigar and he immediately relays the message explaining as much as he knows. Giovanni quickly finishes his Manhattan and hands Myles the glass filled with ice. ********. stressed Plunks his cigar into his mouth and wastes no time. He whips out his iphone and gets a hold of his Captains, informs them of what is going on and s**t rolls downhill from there. Each Captain takes a portion of the vast grounds and can rotate armed shifts of guys… a literal army of large men in black armed to the hilt checking every nook and cranny in this place 24/7.

He then calls in a code blue to the IT guys and they assure him they are on it. He makes his way down into the lower levels of the Castle…into the most secure areas to take a look at mission control and see the damage for himself. stare  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:24 pm
Franco just stands off to the background with his arms crossed over his chest. cool This is too good to interrupts.  

Naamio

Dapper Fatcat

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:26 pm
stare Ugh....the wood elf did NOT need this now. She got up out of the water and went over to one of the benches to grab her towel. She should have just went to the private bath in her room and told Showcase to meet her there and avoided this mess. She learned better now. Wrapping the towel around her and walking up behind Showcase she touched his arm. neutral He's not wrong. Not completely. This was my idea and it was overconfident of me to assume things would go easy. I am just gonna go to the room and finish relaxing before Mistress needs us for the next scene if you want to join. Without waiting for an answer and not fully seeing what Ryzn did she heads to the doors and ignores the looks from Franco. Her light mood turned toxic sour swiftly.

The portal opens up above them as Lia and Leko come barreling out. Lia looks madly about and sees that Anira is gone and there was a lot of tension in the room. scream

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:35 pm
Kyle grabs the microphone and points to Ryzan. This one is for you, Ryzan. wink

One…two…

Starts to strip as he sings.

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:44 pm
Gets out of the tub and haphazardly gets dressed after drying off quickly. She's gone and he has no idea which room in this place is actually hers. stressed He shouldn't have said it. He shouldn't have said a damn thing. WAY too much and he feels like a ******** moron.

Maybe its not best to try and find her first. Maybe he needs a stiff drink or five first. stressed He leaves the Bath Hall…there must be a real extensive bar somewhere in this place. neutral  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:51 pm
*a sudden calm washes over him and he can't for the life of him remember what he was even getting so worked up about just a moment ago confused He remembers everything that happened well enough, but... he just... doesn't care about it neutral As his heartbeat slows and his adrenaline levels taper off, he just calmly takes a seat next to his husband without another word, not even when the entertainment dedicates a song to Ryzan and starts stripping* neutral

*squeals with excitement gets closer to the stage*
MISA! Fetch me my wallet. emotion_kirakira

Wha-What? gonk
Now Misa! Quickly! It is customary in this world to stuff a man's undergarments with money in situations such as this! And my does this one deserve it all emotion_dowant

Um... r-right away, Mr. Vixtul sweatdrop
*gets out of the bath and throws on a robe before running off to her bosses' room*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:59 pm
FINALLY out of wardrobe, Hauk went to grab a quick bite but then heard explosions all around site and wondered wtf was happening. Not wanting to get wrapped up he decides to head back to the castle to relax a bit and upon entering and seeing all the commotion going on in there as well. He decides to just ask a servant where the bar area might be if there was one. The servant kindly directed him, giving his thanks he heads in the direction and sees Anira in a towel heading in a different one. Hey Anira how's....um....okay..... confused .confused at why she doesn't even stop or acknowledge him he really wonders what's going on. But he's seen that angry look on Anira and knows it was better to let it cool off before approaching. He keeps going in the direction of the bar.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:08 pm
*finished with the stitching, she lets out a sigh of relief, deep down hoping no one else is going to pop out of the woodwork and undo it all over again stressed After removing her now blood soaked gloves, she stands and looks over at Kits*

Between you and me, I don't think the guy that ran off has any intention of letting Draa recover. You don't happen to know a way we can move him before that guy gets back, do you?

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:18 pm
Having indeed found the bar, he has a seat and orders a Kentucky Burbon straight up. After doing a shot, he tells the bartender to just leave it as he may be a while.

He goes over it and over it in his head and can't for the life of him figure out what the ******** happened. One minute he's enjoying every single moment and the next its a friggin train wreck. He even laughs out loud as he takes another shot. The bartender gives him a sideways glance. Never mind. It's complicated. stare Clearly, he's NEVER going to understand women. stare  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:25 pm
Walking through the door of the bar Hauk sees Showcase beat him to it and smiles. Hey brother. I heard you got wrapped up in the riot squad. You sure you wanna get in on this crazy crew? He pats Showcase heartily on the back sitting down and asked the bartender for a pint of mead and to keep it coming. He notices the bottle his friend has and raises an eyebrow. Okay I didn't leave you alone THAT long to want one of those. What did I miss now? Seeing Anira just now, he wondered if the two were connected. The bartender hands him his first pint and he starts to chug it down.  

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:36 pm
Laughs again before drinking down his shot and fills the small glass again. With everything going on, he forgot he's got to be on duty tomorrow. stressed
I'm a ******** MORON is what happened. stressed I was with Anira down in the Bath Hall and …… things got a little…… uh…… interesting ninja BUT IN A REAL AWESOME WAY! And then I ******** up and told Anira I loved her. Quickly drinks the shot and refills. He gestures with his hand. It aaaaaaaall goes to hell from there. So yeah…BASICALLY…I'm a moron. stressed

Straightens up. ******** it. You know what…I SAID it. I…SAID…IT! And I don't see what the big ******** deal is opening up and saying how you feel. talk2hand  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:48 pm
Hearing the "L" word come out of his friends mouth Hauk spit half of his pint on the bartender. eek gonk He apologized to the poor man, slid an extra $100 tip to him and the bartender handed him 2 more pints before excusing himself to change. You said that?! You FINALLY-Wait.... He remembered the towel on Anira, and if they were in the Bath Hall where it's supposed to be to his knowledge Co-ed. The Viking winced a little and put a hand on Showcases shoulder. Tell me in as much detail as you are comfortable telling me HOW did you tell her? Because based on I know I think you two are on opposite ends of the ship. Seeing the quizzical look on Showcases face Hauk waves it off. It's a saying in my family just roll with it.  

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:49 pm
Thinks about it some more. Okay so based on what happened here, she's just not that into me. Roger that. Got the message. stare

Why are women so ******** COMPLICATED?!!!
stressed Slams his shot and pours another. I mean you go from the best b*****b you've seriously ever had in your entire ******** life to ……Meh…not that into you. What the ********, Man?! stressed  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games