Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ
Questions, Comments, and Concerns Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:36 pm
xxxmamoru
Ooh, well that's a bummer. I guess at least I know now that I'll have to catch Kanto-forms first and then evolve them.

Thanks for the answer.

You can also de-evolve Alolan form pokemon via an everstone to teach it past moves, like using an everstone on something like an Alolan Raichu to revert it to a Pikachu and then use a heart scale on it. However, you can only evolve it back into the Alolan form, not the Kanto form, and vice-versa for Kanto Raichu. No switching between the two forms.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:15 pm
I was just wondering if there is a list for what the HM moves can do outside of battle. Such as the HM's affects while the Trainer and Pokemon aren't in battle. Can Cut be used to find wild Pokemon by cutting them out of a tree? Can Fly transport you to, say, Pallet Town->Vermillion City?  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:45 am
Will Alola Pokemon be appearing in other regions? If I use my rock MI in Unova can I catch Alola rock pokemon like Minior or no?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:48 pm
Hope the kind
I was just wondering if there is a list for what the HM moves can do outside of battle. Such as the HM's affects while the Trainer and Pokemon aren't in battle. Can Cut be used to find wild Pokemon by cutting them out of a tree? Can Fly transport you to, say, Pallet Town->Vermillion City?

The only HMs with purposes outside of battle, really, are Fly, Surf, and Dive. Fly can be used to transport anywhere (this can be found in the Rules, I believe, under 'Transport'), but you must have the necessary badge, and a pokemon that knows the move with your character (active or inactive party). Surf is similarly used to get from one location to another, when surf is necessary, and Dive can be used in certain locations to encounter certain pokemon.

The others would primarily be used for RP purposes only outside of battle

Shadow - Dragon
Will Alola Pokemon be appearing in other regions? If I use my rock MI in Unova can I catch Alola rock pokemon like Minior or no?

Mysterious Incense have never been region-specific, and Alola pokemon don't change that : )  

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:42 pm
Are SOS battle Alola exclusive?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:21 pm
Cannibalistic-Insanity
Are SOS battle Alola exclusive?

Yes, and only to the areas where they're listed  

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

StarlightSchism

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:52 pm
Not sure if this is the right place to put it, but I've finished the Alphabetti Spagetti achievement! -party poppers-

I've got a link to the achievement page which has links to all of the captures (with the encounter/catch rolls linked in the posts) so I'll wait for confirmation that everything's right? I figured you guys would want to double-check everything  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:56 am
StarlightSchism
Not sure if this is the right place to put it, but I've finished the Alphabetti Spagetti achievement! -party poppers-

I've got a link to the achievement page which has links to all of the captures (with the encounter/catch rolls linked in the posts) so I'll wait for confirmation that everything's right? I figured you guys would want to double-check everything

Your good! Just note, though, black flutes still cost encounter posts to encounter the pokemon, so I think you'll need to adjust the post count to reflect that for those encountered with the black flute : ) Otherwise, though, you're good to go! ^^  

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

StarlightSchism

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:27 pm
Loonamist
StarlightSchism

Your good! Just note, though, black flutes still cost encounter posts to encounter the pokemon, so I think you'll need to adjust the post count to reflect that for those encountered with the black flute : ) Otherwise, though, you're good to go! ^^

Awesome, thanks for checking! Sorry about the encounter counts, I'll knock those off next post!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:00 pm
StarlightSchism
Loonamist
StarlightSchism

Awesome, thanks for checking! Sorry about the encounter counts, I'll knock those off next post!

No worries! smile  

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:13 pm
Loonamist

Hope the kind

I'm going to move on from the trading and say it's been completed, is that okay?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:45 pm
Do we just pick how certain Pokemon evolve? I'm thinking about Rockruff who has two different styles when it evolves but only depending on which game you're playing  

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:27 pm
Loonamist

King's Rock: Trade evolution for Poliwhirl / Slowpoke. All physical attacks have a 1/10 change to flinch.

So if I use double slap (2-5 hits) would the chance be on each hit or all the hits as a whole?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:08 pm
Shadow - Dragon
Loonamist

King's Rock: Trade evolution for Poliwhirl / Slowpoke. All physical attacks have a 1/10 change to flinch.

So if I use double slap (2-5 hits) would the chance be on each hit or all the hits as a whole?

When it comes to King's Rock, I believe it is for each hit.  

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:00 pm
Shadow - Dragon
Do we just pick how certain Pokemon evolve? I'm thinking about Rockruff who has two different styles when it evolves but only depending on which game you're playing

Loonamist

I just realized this didn't get answered  
POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games