Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Hufflepuff Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 1:56 pm
User Image
                                                  Although I would like our world to change
                                                  It helps me to appreciate
                                                  Those nights and those dreams

User Image

════════════════════════

$ḯϰтн ¥ℯαя |ᛊ| ℋυḟƒℓε℘υƒḟ ℙґ℮ḟℯ¢т |ᛊ| Ḱεερεґ & ☾αρтαḯη

════════════════════════

Balder grinned as people started showing up, nodding at Candace as she picked up and filled out her form. Next came Kiki, who had proceeded to kiss him on the cheek and caused him to blush wildly. He cleared his throat as she asked him if he was benching her, causing him to blink as others came to fill out their own forms. "Um, I'm not sure yet. I guess we'll see, huh?" He then scowled good-naturedly as Ivar teased him about Kiki flirting with him. "Herregud, you're making it sound like it's a show. Why don't you go and get ready for tryouts?"

Sticking his tongue out at Ivar, he looked over those assembled and went through the forms. Sorting them out, he then looked over the people assembled. "Hey everyone! Pretty sure that almost everyone here knows me, but for those that don't, I'm Balder Borson, and I'm the captain of the Hufflepuff team. Ivar Eriksson here is my vice captain, so hey, welcome to tryouts. Anyway, we're going to start with some laps around the field before we start. Run three, and when you finish, separate into two teams. Candace, you and Kazu are on Yellow team as chasers, with Donella as beater, Charlie as seeker, and myself as keeper. Black team will be Kiki and Lydia as chasers, Chance as beater, Melody as seeker, and Ivar as keeper. Don't worry about not being in the position you want right now, there's going to be a second scrimmage after this for the other position you applied for. If you get knocked around too much by bludgers, just ask either Ivar or myself and we can give you a potion. Anyway, have fun og lykke til!"

Yellow Team:
                                                  Candace, Kazu - Chasers
                                                  Donella - Beater
                                                  Charlie - Seeker
                                                  Balder - Keeper

Black Team:
                                                  Kiki, Lydia - Chasers
                                                  Chance - Beater
                                                  Melody - Seeker
                                                  Ivar - Keeper

Yellow Team Keeper
                                                  AC: 18
                                                  Modifiers: +10 to Blocking the quaffle
                                                  Special Skills: Hold the Line, Great Catch, Natural Flyer
                                                  Lives: ❤ ❤ ❤
                                                  Final Roll: --

════════════════════════
                                                  Thinking: I wonder how tryouts are going to go?
                                                  OOC:

-♡-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

But, my friend, I'd sacrifice all those nights
                                                  If I could make the Earth and my dreams the same
                                                  The only difference is
                                                  To let love replace all our hate

murruelecreuset

Cara MiaKitty

The Forgotten Weasley

Red Hot Missy

Kungfudemoness

Devlyn Maycry

Jade Galaksylph

The Forgotten Weasley rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 2:07 pm
What have you seen, what have you felt?
Your lips are closed, the curtain's shut-
All that we can see is on your sleeve;
All that we can see is on your sleeve.
I know from time to time...
That hope seems but a foreign land.

User Image
𝚕𝚢𝚍𝚒𝚊
𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎
𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚛

muggleborn │ third year │ hufflepuff

Liddie went up rather reluctantly for the quaffle; she much preferred playing keeper, but beggars couldn't be choosers, as her mum would say.

OOC:
Position: Black Team Chaser
AC: 16
Mods: +4 Stealing and Scoring
Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Hold the Line, Natural Flyer
Lives: (X) (X) (X)

Username

A distance that we cannot reach, a language we cannot speak-
Your life is hidden in your skin, though not entirely so...
Some things can't be kept, and through all the things we'll find out-
In your words and in the movement of your eyes;
The expressions on your face, the rush of your walking...
With our closed fists we will feel like we've succeeded again.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 2:08 pm
((I rolled the wrong dice and got a nat 20 >.>))  
The Forgotten Weasley rolled 10 10-sided dice: 1, 4, 1, 8, 6, 4, 7, 4, 7, 4 Total: 46 (10-100)
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 2:10 pm
((andddd the dice didn't show up))  

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
Winsome Fey rolled 10 10-sided dice: 5, 1, 7, 4, 6, 9, 4, 9, 7, 5 Total: 57 (10-100)

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 5:14 pm
User Image
                                                                Hope that you spend your days,
                                                                But they all add up
                                                                And when that sun goes down,
                                                                Hope you raise your cup
                                                                Oh, I wish that I could witness
                                                                All your joy and all your pain
                                                                But until my moment comes, I'll say...

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Where am I? (Location)
                                                                Who am I with? (Who it is)
                                                                What am I doing? (Action)
                                                                What am I thinking? (thoughts)
                                                                What am I wearing? Quidditch Outfit

Kazu winced when he heard about the laps, but did as he was asked. When he finished them, he went up after the quaffle, hoping to get the ball before anyone else could.

Username: Red Hot Missy
                                                                Character's Name: Kazuki Kimura
                                                                House: Hufflepuff
                                                                Year: 5
                                                                Advanced Flying I: Yes
                                                                Advanced Flying II: Yes
                                                                Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 2
                                                                Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                                First Choice Position: Chaser
                                                                Second Choice Position: Anywhere

OOC:

Modifiers: +6 for stealing, +6 for goals
                                                                Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                                Lives: [ ] [ ] [ ]

I did it all
                                                                I owned every second
                                                                That this world could give
                                                                I saw so many places,
                                                                The things that I did
                                                                With every broken bone,
                                                                I swear I lived

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 5:17 pm
User Image
                                                                But they all add up
                                                                Hope you raise your cup

Where am I? (Location)

Kazu got the ball and tucked it under one arm, deciding to race toward the goals.

OOC:

Position: Yellow Team Chaser

I did it all
                                                                I owned every second
                                                                I saw so many places,
                                                                The things that I did
                                                                With every broken bone,
                                                                I swear I lived

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 5:26 pm
User Image
Fourth Year
Reserve Chaser - - -

When Candace didn't see Skylar she wondered where the girl was. She couldn't think about that right now though as she had her own tryouts to worry about. Hearing Balder give the teams, the fifth year got ready. Doing her laps Candace mental prepared herself for some intense tryouts. At the toss up she went for the ball however before she got close Kazu got up there against Lydia. He got the ball which was a positive. So she followed next to him in case she was needed.

With : Puffs!

Attire : Tryout Clothes

OOC : Yellow Team - Chaser
                                                  Stealing / Passing: --- - 0/3 to Goal - Total Roll: --
                                                  AC: 17
                                                  Modifiers: +7 AC, +7 Stealing, +7 Shooting, +5 Blocking (Exp + Flying)
                                                  Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                                  Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Teams:
                                                  Yellow Team:
                                                  Candace, Kazu - Chasers
                                                  Donella - Beater
                                                  Charlie - Seeker
                                                  Balder - Keeper

Black Team:
                                                  Kiki, Lydia - Chasers
                                                  Chance - Beater
                                                  Melody - Seeker
                                                  Ivar - Keeper

Loyal to not only others, but also yourself.
                                                  I know exactly what to do with you!
                                                  Hufflepuff!

CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 7:36 pm
User Image
User Image

《《《《 Gonna ride the world like a merry-go-round 》》》》
《《《《 Like a Ferris wheel that's breaking down 》》》》
《《《《 Drinking angel's piss, gonna crash and burn 》》》》
《《《《 I just want some action so gimme my turn 》》》》

Charlie was itching to go he flew to a high vantage point and looked for the gold ball.

Position: Yellow Seeker
AC: 13
Modifiers: +3 (Spotting) +3 (Catching Quaffle) and +1 (Everything Else)
Special Skills: Hold the Line, Deft Dodger, Sharp eyes
Lives: [1] [2] [3]
Post to snich 0/3
Post to catch 0/3
spot 19
catch 22

Total Roll: 19 SPOTTED!!!
Post to snitch 0/3
Post to catch 0/2

《《《《Like a Chinese drama and conspiracy》》》》
《《《《It's the death of a nuclear family staring up at you》》》》
《《《《It's looking like another bad comedy》》》》
《《《《Just as long as it comes in high-fidelity for me too》》》》

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
MJ Spooks rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 9:00 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxPitch - Tryouts
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxPuff Team
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBubbly
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

α ρєяfσямαи¢є ∂єѕєяνιиg σf ѕтαи∂ιиg σναтισиѕxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          αи∂ ωнσ ωσυℓ∂ нανє тнσυgнт ιт'∂ вє тнє тωσ σf υѕ؟ xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ѕσ ∂σи'т ωαкє мє ιf ι'м ∂яєαмιиg xxxxxx
                                                          '¢αυѕє ι'м ιи тнє мσσ∂ ¢σмє σи αи∂ gινє ιт υρxxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceKiki had rolled her eyes when Ivar commented on her PDA, but refrained from pointing out she could've been doing much worse. Instead, she listened intently to her boyfriend's orders when the tryouts started. She did her laps, and debated teasing him about not snogging him until her legs and abs stopped hurting. At best, she'd last maybe two hours, but he didn't need to know that. Once they were in the air and going for the toss up, she hung back, mostly because it wasn't like she really wanted to be first string. Also because she figured she could let the younger kids have a fair go. But, of course, even after not being on the team for a while Kazu managed to get the Quaffle first. She sighed and went after him, even though she knew the chances of her actually stealing were pretty slim.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxуσυ'νє gσт мє fєєℓιиg нєℓℓα gσσ∂ ѕσ ℓєт'ѕ נυѕт кєєρ σи ∂αи¢ιиg
                                                          xxxxxxуσυ нσℓ∂ мє ℓιкє уσυ ѕнσυℓ∂ ѕσ ι'м gσииα кєєρ σи ∂αи¢ιиg
                                                          xxxxxxxxxуσυ'νє gσт мє fєєℓιиg нєℓℓα gσσ∂ ѕσ ℓєт'ѕ נυѕт кєєρ σи ∂αи¢ιиg
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxуσυ нσℓ∂ мє ℓιкє уσυ ѕнσυℓ∂ ѕσ ι'м gσииα кєєρ σи ∂αи¢ιиg

AC: 15
                                                          Modifiers: (+7 to Stealing and Scoring)
                                                          Lives:

Currently
                                                          Stealing from Kazu
                                                          Final Roll: xx
                                                          Score
                                                          00 to 00
                                                          TIED

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

u s e r n a m e

Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 12:14 am
User Image

Is there a right way for being strong?xxx
                                                          Feels like I'm doing things all wrongxxxxxx
                                                          Still I'm here just holding onxxxxxxxxx
                                                          Confess my heart and forgive my wrongs.xxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxx ᴍ є ʟ ᴏ ᴅ ʏ xxxxx
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          - - -
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          - - -
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Melody ran her three laps happily before taking off into the air. When the game was called she immediately flew high above the rest of the game and began looking for the snitch. She didn't see Charlie as much of a threat at all.

Position: BLACK Seeker
                                                          AC: 17
                                                          Modifiers: +7 catch/spot
                                                          Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes
                                                          Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                          Above AC to hit
                                                          19+ to spot
                                                          22+ to catch
                                                          0-0

ᴏ ᴏ c.
                                                          - - -

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxI'm trying to keep from going insane
                                                          xxxxxxForget your name like they forgot
                                                          xxxxxxxxxSo listen close to the sound of your soul
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxTake back a life we led once before
                                                          xxxxxxxxx
                                                          trying to be something more.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 4:16 am
User Image
User Image

《《《《 Gonna ride the world like a merry-go-round 》》》》
《《《《 Like a Ferris wheel that's breaking down 》》》》
《《《《 Drinking angel's piss, gonna crash and burn 》》》》
《《《《 I just want some action so gimme my turn 》》》》

There it is! He spoted the gold glint and shot toward it. He felt good he spotted it early now to catch it! Or to try too, the ball was pretty tiny.

Position: Yellow Seeker
AC: 13
Modifiers: +3 (Spotting) +3 (Catching Quaffle) and +1 (Everything Else)
Special Skills: Hold the Line, Deft Dodger, Sharp eyes
Lives: [1] [2] [3]
Post to snich 1/3
Post to catch 0/3
spot 19
catch 22

Total Roll: 19 SPOTTED!!!

《《《《Like a Chinese drama and conspiracy》》》》
《《《《It's the death of a nuclear family staring up at you》》》》
《《《《It's looking like another bad comedy》》》》
《《《《Just as long as it comes in high-fidelity for me too》》》》

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 7:47 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                            Three lights are lit but the fourth one's out!
                                            I can tell 'cause it's a bit darker than the last night's bout
                                            I forgot about the drought of light bulbs in this house
                                            So I head out, down a route I think is heading south

Iναя Tøявנø̈яи Eяıκššøиix
                                            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
                                            Team Vice Captain & BeaterFifth Year HufflepuffMugglebornspc

「 Year 2037」
                                            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Ivar chortled as he watched Kiki and Balder's reactions, sticking his tongue out good-naturedly when Captain Blondie told him to get ready for warm-ups and blew a raspberry on him. So professional. Also, he was sure that to some ickle first years, they might have thought that he was making fun of a human hippogriff had Balder not be a Hufflepuff. Of course, that's really impossible because Balder was the most Puffy Hufflepuff to ever breathe oxygen in this world... but God forbid if it was the Captain Leon of Slytherin because that Cockney dude looked like he was channeling his bitterness and eldritch abominations through his resting b***h face. Yet, Ivar did hear that Leon was dating the Head Girl so, maybe he wasn't that bad? Maybe, the head girl was Slytherin to boot, after all, and she looked like a freaking ice queen.

The Hufflepuff blinked in confusion when Balder told him to play as keeper, because he never took the position of Keeper before. Sure, it was just scrimmages and to give Donella and Chance the limelight. Nevertheless, he complied and saluted the members of teams, "Alright, you lot. You heard the cap, good luck now!" Ivar then get on his broom and did his warm-up laps as per usual, then grouping up with the black team to guard the goal posts.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                            « with [Puff Team] at [Pitch] »

Position : Keeper
                                            AC : 10 + 2 (DD) + 2 (NF) + 2 (EXP) + 3 (AF 1&2) = 19
                                            Modifiers : Catching the Quaffle (+5)
                                            Special Skills : Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
                                            Lives : O O O
                                            Final Roll : equation = #

Targeting :
                                            Defending :

Reminders :

User Image

PROFILEOUTFITSIGNATURE TUNE

xxxxx « Out.Of.Character » xxxxx
                                            ((Dear chasers from the Yellow Team. Please quote me if you're going to shoot the quaffle to the posts. Thank you. <3))

But I'm not good with directions and I hide behind my mouth.
                                            I'm a pro at imperfections and I'm best friends with my doubt.
                                            And now that my mind's out, and now I hear it clear and loud,
                                            I'm thinking, "Wow, I probably shoulda stayed inside my house"

Cara Miakitty

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
The Forgotten Weasley rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 11:57 am
Oh Mother, shelter, a mother is a shelter-
Oh Mother, shelter, Mother, shelter us...
From the wild winds howling!
Oh Father, shepherd, a father is a shepherd-
Oh Father, shepherd, Father shepherd us...
From the wild wolves howling!

User Image
D O N E L L A
O L W E N
B R O W N

hufflepuff │ second year │ halfblood

Donella busied herself with finding a nearby bludger, and then exhaled sharply as she swung at it, trying to hit it towards the opposing chaser, Melody.

OOC:
Position: Yellow Team Beater
AC: 14
Mods: +2 Bludger Hits
Special Skills: Mean Swing, Dang Healthy, Deft Dodger
Lives: (X) (X) (X) (X)

Username

Your cities are a wilderland;
Look upon your children!
Your highways are a wilderland;
Look upon your children!
Wandering in the wilderland...
Wandering in the wood, singing.

Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 12:00 pm
User Image
                                                Heavy decibels are playing on my guitar
                                                We got vibrations comin' up from the floor
                                                We're just listenin' to the rock
                                                That's givin' too much noise
                                                Are you deaf you wanna hear some more

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

₴єcоиd Џёaя || Hцfflёpцff || Яёsєяvё Bёaтёґ

════════════════════════

Chance had run his laps and was in the air almost instantly. Scanning around, he noticed that Donella seemed to be aiming at Melody, so he chased down a bludger to send toward her.

AC: 15
                                                Modifiers: Hitting Bludgers +3
                                                Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Mean Swing
                                                Lives: [o] [o] [o] x
                                                Final Roll: 16 (Hit unless blocked)

════════════════════════
                                                Thinking: I hope I get first string this year.
                                                OOC:

-◬-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I took a look inside your bedroom door
                                                You looked so good lyin' on your bed
                                                Well I asked you if you wanted any rhythm and love
                                                You said you wanna rock 'n' roll instead

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 12:11 pm
User Image
                                                                But they all add up
                                                                Hope you raise your cup

Where am I? (Location)

Kazu dodged Kiki and continued on his way, looking and seeing Candace open. He tossed the ball to her, thinking she could score if she wanted to.

OOC:

Position: Yellow Team Chaser

I did it all
                                                                I owned every second
                                                                I saw so many places,
                                                                The things that I did
                                                                With every broken bone,
                                                                I swear I lived

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games