Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:49 am
*looks up at her and shakes his head* No, that's not what I meant. The night that Velcore brought you to my house, I started to see then that how I felt about you was different. *sighs* This probably isn't making much sense... I'm not very good at saying stuff like this.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:55 am
Amy looked up at Karrie with a surprised look on her face. "You mean, clear back when Velcore brought me to your house and I made chicken noodle soup for you? Karrie, that was almost a month ago. Wow..."

She looked down at her lap again and began to smile again. "That's really sweet that you can recall so quickly when you thought you started feeling differently about me. I guess you have been thinking a lot about this."

She took a deep breath and then looked up at Karrie again, shaking some hair out of her face.

"I like you too, Karrie. A lot. As more than just a friend. I would like to go on a date with you, too."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:02 am
*nods* Like I said, I've been doing a lot of thinking. That's part of the reason I wanted my forge set up. I think better when I'm doing something with my hands. *grins* At least working with metal, if I don't like what I ended up with, I can melt it down and start over. Baking, not so much.

*puts his hand on top of hers* I'm very glad to hear that, Amy.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:17 am
Amy giggled softly when Karrie put his hand on top of hers. It was embarrassing that she had just giggled, but she didn't really care right now. She was just really happy!

She turned both of her hands over in her lap and held his hand in both of hers. She looked up at him finally and smiled.

"Well, maybe you could show me your forge sometime, then, if you were working on it partially because of me."

"Karrie, I think the reason I said that I wanted to date you first before sharing a kiss with you is because with Dec and Kai, it started off with a kiss before any kind of date, and you know how those ended up. I loved what I had with Kai, but I ended things because of our bad schedules and inexperience with relationships. It's not really good to have two completely inexperienced people in a relationship."

She sighed softly but was still smiling despite what she was talking about. Karrie did that for her. He brought a smile to her face. "And with Dec, he was the first person to ever kiss me but his schedule was so wonky that there could never be anything between us. Well, I thought it was due to his schedule but I saw him with Kat today. I think they're dating. Maybe his schedule has changed recently, but he also could have made an effort to change it to be with Kat. It can't help but make a person wonder why they weren't enough to do that, you know? But Dec and I wouldn't have worked out, anyway. I need a lot more commitment than I think he's ready for right now."

She laughed softly and shook her head. "Wow. Too much information, I guess. Just pretend I was talking with my best friend there instead of a possible future boyfriend, okay? It's just that I would prefer a guy to pursue me for once and to have a date with him first so that I know he wants me like I want him, that he's not just searching for a quick kiss and some fun."

She laughed again. "And there ends my monologue."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:29 am
*laughs softly* I have a feeling some of your monologue would have been better said to Kits. She'd probably have a better response for you than I can come up with.

I'll show my forge to you sometime. Not sure you'd want to be too close when I'm working, though. It gets really hot, obviously. Some people get really intimidated by it.

*squeezes her hands firmly* How about we discuss plans for a date later on. It's late, and I think I'll be able to fall asleep now. *smiles at her* I have a little less to think about now. *pets Thistle once more, then stands up* Good night, Amy. I'll talk to you soon.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:44 am
Thistle looks up happily and squeaks at Karrie as he stood up. Her tail was flicking happily.

Amy looked down at her in surprise. "Thistle! You weren't awake the entire time, after all! You sneaky, sneaky little girl."

She smirked at her, not being able to be angry at anyone right now, and then stood up with Karrie. She held his hand with one of hers and walked him to the door.

"Showing me your forge sometime when you're not working would probably be the best option. I don't like the heat too much. At least not environmental heat."

She tucked a strand of hair behind her ear and smirked slightly at Karrie. She was surprised she was able to say something like that right now to Karrie.

When they got to the door, Amy opened the door and leaned against the edge of it. "You know Karrie, I think you did a really good job expressing yourself tonight. You think you're not that good at it and that Kits might be better at some of this stuff than you would be, but I think you did a pretty good job, too."

She let go of Karrie's hand and wrapped her arms around his chest and hugged him closely. She usually wrapped her arms around his chest instead of his shoulders since he was so tall.

After a few moments, she pulled back and kissed Karrie's cheek softly. "I look forward to hearing from you about our date. Thank you for coming over, Karrie. I really appreciate it."

She smiled at him and then closed the door. She kept the light on outside for a few moments until she saw Karrie on the sidewalk outside of her gate. She shut off the light and locked the door. She went into the living room with a tired-but-happy smile on her face and a sparkle in her eyes. She smiled down at Thistle, who was flicking her tail and squeaking happily.

"Time to go to bed, you little mischievous cutie."

She picked up Thistle, cuddled her close to her face, and walked to her bedroom. She checked to make sure the owl was sleeping comfortably, perched on her dresser. He was. So, she set Thistle down on the queen-sized bed and got ready for bed.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:50 am
Alicia...! You dont know the consequences of what you are doing.... * Antony makes one final attempt to persuade her. She looks back to him * No dear lover....It is you who doesn't understand the consequences... * Shouts and footsteps became louder as soldiers began to pour into his room. They came to an attention and made an opening to the door in which the rest of the Council made its way through. Irvinia stepped forward * What is the meaning of these accusations brought to us? * Before Antony could speak Alicia began to weave her web of lies. * I came here to discuss the vote earlier and in a rage Antony attacked me and if wasnt for this soldier * She points to Marc on the ground * and his fallen comrade I would of surely died. We diarmed him just barely in time * She holds his sword to clarify her statement. * Irvinia raises her eyebrow at this statement * And is there any backing to this story...? * She looks down to Marc * You soldier..! Is there truth to Elder Alicia's words..? * Antony looked at Marc in hopes that he would speak the truth but his eyes avoided Antony's * Yes Elder....she speaks the truth. * As Marc rushes out of the room his heart falls as Irvinia takes the information in with a nod. She turns to look at him and then back to the other Council members * We all know that the punishment for murder and an attack on the life on one of the Council members is death. Council members are not exempt from this. * She turns back to Antony *But for the valorous deeds that you have done for the clans we shall cast a vote now. For banishment.....or death. * She turns back to the Council and then swivels to all the vampires in the room. * You are all witness. Bear testament now. * All the soldiers in the room dropped to their knees and uttered an Aye in acknowledgement and then rose again. * Then what say you Council... * She addresses the other five members. They looked at each other and with the excpetion of Michael it was death announced by each of them. Michael looked at him sadly and turned and left the room. Antony looked up and took a knee in front of Irvinia. * At least let me die a soldiers death. Let me pass on with my sword in hand... * He closes his eyes and bows his head knowing that being a soldier as well she would grant him his request * Aye...you have earned that much Antony. * She turns to Alicia * Give him his sword... * Alicia looked at her infuriated * But he... * She was cut off briskly by Irvinia * No! I lead this Council now and you will do as I say * Begrudgingly she walked over and handed Antony the sword which he accepted gratefully, his hand closing over the hilt squeezing it tightly. Irvinia turns and walks back out of the room with the rest of the Council. Alicia and three soldiers stepped up to carry out the punishment. Alicia looks down at Antony * Well love...you had a good run * She looks at the soldiers and nods. As they began to swing his sword flashed up and there was a brief second before all three soldiers fell to the ground their heads severed form their bodies. He stands as Alicia begins to back away towards the door calling for help. * Help! Auitime!! * Soldiers began to turn and rush back to the room as Antony starts to walk forward. * Halt!! * They cry out as they encircle Antony. He bares his fangs and hisses at them. As the first soldier swings it becomes a blur. Cries from the soldiers as Antonys blade swept through them severing heads and limbs as it moved. A lone soldier escaped the bloodbath to sound the alarm to the rest of the castle. As Antony steps out of his room he flits behind the soldier and wrenches his head off of his shoulders. The smell of blood filled the hall and Antony hisses in anticipation. The lust for war filling him once again. He begins to make his way through the halls dispatching any who attempted to stop him from leaving. As he rounded the corner where the door was he came face to face with Alicia and Laurencio blocking the exit. * Fools...!! * he hisses * Do you really think you could stop me from leaving..?? * Laurencio let out a cry and charged Antony with his blade drawn. Antony parried and swept his blade in an arc. Laurencio ducks and moves to Antonys back and slices a swath from his back. Antony lets out roar of pain and turns back to face Laurencio growling deeply. As the gash began to heal he dropped his blade a bit and waited for him to strike. He didnt have to wait long as Laurencio seeing the blade drop he believed he had the upper hand. As he swept his blade for an arc, Antony cut his blade straight up slicing his head in two. Turning around he found that Alicia had fled already. He was irritated that he couldnt have the pleasure of killing her, but it wasnt enough to for him go looking for her. He opens the door and steps out. Seeing mass confusion among the other vampires he moves swiftly through the crowds making his way to the gates. As he approaches the guards he flits to him and before they could react he cuts them down and raises the gate which in turn lowers the drawbridge. Taking one last look behind at the castle he spits on the ground and flits away vowing to never return to this place. *  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:10 am
{{I'm somehow reminded of the time my little brother and I purposefully killed a SailorMoon RP.}}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:56 am
ThisEmptySoul
{{I'm somehow reminded of the time my little brother and I purposefully killed a SailorMoon RP.}}

(( Really......?? Now the question is..what reminds you of this...and how does it remind you of it...? ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:38 am
* As the mist started to release its hold on his mind the present began to refill that gap. And all the events began to fade away leaving only a burning hatred for the one vampire who ruined him and the Council that let it happen. As his eyes flash open, snow immediately rushed in to meet them. Exclaiming in suprise he thrusts his arm out and pulls himself out from under the snowdrift. He lays there for a minute and lets his body get reaquainted with the real world after sleeping for so long. He pulls his phone out of his pocket and turns the power on. As the sceen flashed on he was happy to see that the phone had not been damaged in the snow. When the time and date popped up on the screen he had to rub his eyes and look again. According to the phone he had been under this snow for four days. The memories flowed freely now and the anger he felt started to burn fierce again. In that split moment he made up his mind.....he was going to bring justice to their doorstep. He was going to wipe the corrupted soul that was the Council off the face of the earth. * I have made my mistakes and now its time to set the record straight... * He whispers to himself as he pulls out the pictures again, smiling briefly at them before putting them up again. He pulls out his phone and shoots a text to Psyzapp's phone *

Text to Psyzapp

Hey I'm sorry to have to tell you this on such short notice. I have to do something in Italy and will be gone for a few days more. Please do not worry about me, I just have some buisness to attend to. Please give my sincerest apologies and regards to the ladies. And please let Ayami and Leko know that I miss them terribly and that I love them very much. And that Im sorry I have been gone for so long. I hope to be back soon.
Black-

* He turns off the power to his phone and slips it back into his coat once more. He sighs and flits back to the small village and slips inside the house and quickly flits to his room and gathers up what few belongings he had. He changes back into the clothes he arrived in. Making sure his sword was securly strapped to his back he flits once more out of the house. Taking a quick look around he closes his eyes and concentrates as he briefly glows before disappearing.  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:03 am
((Paragraphs please! For the love of God, man! gonk It's good, but, OMG, wall o'text!!! xd ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:04 am
(( xd Well Im glad you liked it. ))  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:11 am
((LOL, all I'm asking for is a few paragraphs! gonk heart you! xd ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:18 am
(( No promises but I will try to remember.... xd When I write these things Im just going blank and letting the words come through me onto the paper. And then I just transfer it to the computer on a notepad where I save them. And then I just copy and paste into here. ))  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:21 am
{{Well, if you can go back and add coloring after you've already posted, then you can go back and add some spaces just as well.}}  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games