Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
The Hidden Kingdom of Magic(OPEN/ No longer Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:26 pm
Scarlet now stood under the vast sky breathing in the fresh air. Upon that she could smell something esle. She was able to smell power and it was strong but it wasn't as strong as her's not even close now. "Hm..that must be Iah....i can finally smell his powers now that he has taken Kitzunes. But HIS is much more overwhelming. Still number two though," Scarlet grinned and chuckled.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:32 pm
User Image

"Her underestimation is pitiful, i can hear her gloating from here." he had made it to his underground sitting as he closed the place down. He finally smiled setting his sword down. He know let his power completely rise. He knew it as his power mirrored her. He smirked as his body changed. His hair was different, he was different. He had transfer Kitzune's power to his sword, he looked at it as it rose and came to him. "Scarlet here i come."

((Bringing inuyasha up in here!))

Perverted Juicebox

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:40 pm
Ventura followed Erika's instructions but the place where they had thought Scarlet to be changed. He now pictured a certain patch of grass with a shadow laying across it. He stood quietly for a few more minutes before releasing a good deal of energy. The air around him warped suddenly and he felt himself being tugged. He acciddently let loose of his grip on Erika and she was flung in a different direction as they were tossed into the vortex. As Ventura was tossed onto the of his destination he felt guilty about looseing her. But she could take care of herself. But his spirits were lightened when he saw Scarlet.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:40 pm
Scarlet smelt the air again and her shoulders began to shake. She then suddenly burst out in laughter. She couldn't contain it anylonger and actually fell on her knees gripping her sides. As people walked by they looked at her as if she was crazy or something. Nothing could deney her the joy she was having at that moment. "Almost there buddy....but not close enough," She had calmed herself long enough to slurr out those words then burst into laughter again. This whole time she wanted him to hear her...she certainly had something in mind. That wouldn't be revealed until the moment came. "HE has him eating out of HIS hands!" She said still laughing her head off. At last she finally calmed herself and she stood back up and dusted teh dirt off her dress. "Well Iah certainly gave me a good laugh. I need that and for that i thank him," She smiled and walked toward the court yard to see if Karga was there.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:42 pm

Scarlet saw Ventura land in the grass out of no where. She sensed his powers and she smiled, "So i see your one of us now."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:45 pm
Iah was serious during her laughter, his sword pulsated as he moved faster. It had given him power. He surpassed Scarlet. He quickly instantly made it to the kingdom sniffing the air. "Ahh there she is." he walked pushing villagers out of his way making his way towards her.

Perverted Juicebox

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:46 pm
Ventura stood and dusted his pants off. He rubbed the back of his head before responding to Scarlet in a slightly strange voice. " Yaaaaaa......I guess so."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:48 pm
"Ah yes the guest of honor finally arrived. What is it you want dear Iah. As Princess i'll make sure you get whats coming to you." Scarlet smiled and as she spoke to him she looked at Ventura . She whispered into his ear, "I suggest you get the villagers out of here as well as yourself. I have a feeling it's going to get nasty." Scarlet chuckled then turned her attention back at Iah. She cracked one finger and as she did her power suddenly rose up matching Iah's. "Now is there something you want to say?"  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Perverted Juicebox

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:53 pm
User Image

Iah looked at her not wasting time. He pointed to fingers together recoiling and launching a green energy whip at her.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:56 pm
" Okay then......" Ventura said nervously to Scarlet. He waved goodbye to her clearly bothered considering he just started training today. He went over to the villagers and raised his hand as if to silence them. But he was sure that wouldn't work. So using the magic Erika showed him he summoned the yellow light from the castle. Quickly changing it into the metal like material he had used he morphed it into a dome that would cover them.  

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:59 pm
((lol i'll use a pic too ^^ Just ignore the fan lol and obviously Scarlet doesn't look like that))
User Image
Scarlet swung her arm out and a gust of wind swirled around knocking the whip away. She looked at him and smiled, "I see no words huh...Just want to get to it i see." Hmm i guess i'll have to go at it with him and then HE might finally show HIS stupid face.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:04 pm
User Image

The wind deceased as it approached it turned to a gentle wind against his face. He shook his head taking his larger of the two sword he had. he looked at the sky. Almost nightfall, i need a little more time. he thought to himself. He ran sideways circling her and slowly approaching her.

Perverted Juicebox

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:08 pm
She could at last sense what it was she was looking for. She smirked and watched Iah close in on her. She muttered a spell then simply stood there wating for him.

"You sneak b***h...." Fara said echoing in Scarlets mind.

Scarlet laughed and responed, "I'm not sneaky at all....its all stratagy. Beside's you know you'll enjoy this as much as i will."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:11 pm
He smirked as he approached her and right when he swung his sword he muttered the same spell. Night was here and he noticed smirking slightly.

Perverted Juicebox

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:15 pm
"Bam what did i tell you," Scarlet chuckled and she fanished from his sight. She then appeared behind him he was no longer able to move since he had said that spell. The only way to counter the spell was to know the other half of it which he obvously didn't since it was one of Scarlet's spells. She spoke loudely, "So you finally showed yourself. I have to say i had fun with your little puppet." She then walked around Iah and stood infront of him and waited for the true person she was waiting for to come out from his dark hidding place.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games