Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Naoko laughed softly, "So if I said I wanted to go skinny dipping on the ocean, you'd oblige?"
Of course he himself was teasing... public nudity just really wasn't his thing.
At least, not after Hayato...
"It'll be nice to be alone... no worries... nothing to distract us from one another. Oh! Can we go to a Noh play too?!"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:41 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

OMG...Chiyou??!!

Izzy smiled a little when he received the flowers but he had a feeling that he knew who had sent them and it certainly wasn't Koyasu-san. But he took a deep whiff of them and put them in a vase all the same. Izzy did enjoy flowers and he still had the ones that Nakai had given him although now the were just a little wilted. He'd have to thank Nakai as well for holding him so long.

But for now, Izzy got into a sedan that Asato had sent and went off for his first consolation with the psychologist. It wasn't an easy thing to do by any stretch but he needed help. Help that none of his stars knew how to give him.

As the car pulled into the private practice, Izzy slipped out and went inside. It would be several hours before he'd exit.

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:47 pm
What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

Doing what one does best...

"Oh so I woke you up again? It's not that early, Nakai-kun." he grinned and then answered the question, "I brought strawberry filled crepes for breakfast from one of the local vendors and a couple bottles of juice. Thought you might want something yummy for breakfast before your big day."

Yes, this time Hiroki could enjoy the view of the black boxers in the door way. At least if anything, his day would be a bit brighter. "I figured you probably already had good coffee prepared." he chuckled just a little, "But I didn't realized you'd still be half asleep."

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:09 pm

Stepping out of the way, Nakai motioned for both Hiroki and Sal to enter. "I'll," the musician yawned, unable to stifle it. "I'll go make you a cup of coffee. What do you want in it?" he asked, turning and heading toward the kitchen.
One lithe hand reached up to tangle in his hair, pulling at some of the wayward blond strands.
He always hated mornings...
"Make yourselves at home, ne?"

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:56 pm
User Image

Asato Hiroki

Hiroki made a note that Nakai wasn't a morning person but he really liked the view. Ok so it was a little personal greed there to come early enough to get such a delightful welcome. Maybe he should have been more professional about it, however, a man like himself needed a few pick me ups every now and then.

"Thank you. Umm...cream and sugar...or black if you're too tired. I'm not that picky." He answered as he entered. Sal just came inside at the door way and waited patiently there. He had a feeling that Hiroki probably was needing a bit of space and here was safe enough to do that.

"So, you feel ready for tonight?" he asked as he set down the wrapped crepes and juice bottles.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:01 pm

"Right now... hardly ready." Nakai spoke as he stood in the kitchen, pouring three cups of coffee.
One was obviously for Sal.
"I mean hell, I just woke up... and I am NOT a morning person." he huffed, walking back into the living room with a small tray.
Carefully, Kai balanced it while handing one cup to Sal, then placing one in front of Hiroki, before sitting on the sofa with his own cup.
Strangely, the vocalist didn't look like he was all there... which he wasn't.
His bed still held most of his brain at the moment.
Yawning and curling his legs up under him whilst leaning to the side, Nakai took a sip of his coffee. "Don't tell me you're here to give me more bad news, Hiroki-san..."
Although the crapes looked inviting... he'd just woken up, and if there was one thing Kai couldn't stomach right after waking up... it was breakfast.
Especially a sweet breakfast.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:23 pm
User Image

Asato Hiroki

"No no...I don't have any bad news. In fact things right now are going smoothly. And I can tell you a little good news. Your manager is going to be getting some professional help after all he's been through. So that should help him and while he's taking time for that, Ohayou is going to help him out by taking up some of his work load for awhile longer. In the mean time, I thought that while having my staff helping Izzy Lucky, I thought that this might be a perfect time for me to learn more about the Musican's side of the music industry. If I want to lead Ohayou, I can't just only understand the service side. I must know more about...what a musician knows...and does." He smiled politely and sipped the coffee.

"This is very good." he said as he leaned back a little on the sofa, "Since you're and up and coming star at Ohayou, I thought that you might be the perfect one to follow during your daily routine."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:38 pm

Laughing softly, the blond shook his head, golden strands somewhat obscuring his vision.
"So I get to be your guinea pig, ne Hiroki-san?" the vocalist asked before shrugging. "Why not. You're my boss so I can't really say no... plus with Izzy laid up, it'd be nice to get a little help..."
Nakai couldn't help yawning again. He threw his head back, cocking it to the side as he rested against the back of the sofa. He could still see Asato, it was just a really odd angle.
With his neck overly exposed.
Not that most of his body wasn't already...
"So you figured to shadow me? Go everywhere I go, do everything I do?" he laughed softly, "I do hope you won't be following me to the bathroom, Hiroki-san." the blond teased before sipping his coffee again.
This... could be interesting...

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:12 am
User Image

Asato Hiroki

"Guinea pig? Well...I suppose." he smirked lightly as he sipped the coffee again before finally taking up a sweet crepe. "Your current blond fuzzy hair could indeed remind me of that this morning."

He nipped the edge of the crepe then took a lick of the white creamy filling. "Oishii!" he said after finally biting into a strawberry. His eyes flicked up as Nakai yawned just in time to notice the long smooth neck. If he had known the man better he might said something further but he refrained and watched him closely. Yes, there was quite a few indeed. With only boxers on there was very little left to to Hiroki's imagination.

"Yes, that is what I figured I'd do. What better way to learn, ne?" but then he blushed at the last words then made sure to cover that up by bending his head enough to take another bite of the crepe As he munched a bite down he finally said, "Oh my...well unless you're writing music on the toilet, I'l leave that to you."

Just a little embarrassed, he hadn't really thought of how tightly he might shadow the man, "And...of course, I'll let you sleep at night. Even I need to go to bed at times." He chuckled...although he didn't think to clarify where he'd be sleeping. Not even thinking about how it could be misinterpreted by the playboy star.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:54 am

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

"I already told you...anything at all. Whatever that sweet little heart of yours can dream up." the violinist chuckled. He knew Naoko wouldn't want something like that. It really wasn't in his personality, as it was.
Maybe when the pianist was younger...he could kind of see him doing something like that then...before everything happened, when he was most likely a good bit wilder and open...but not now.
"Yeah, no worries..." he yawned, stretching and wrapping himself around his tenshi.
"If it's...a Noh play you want...then...it's a Noh play you will get..." he let his eyes slip closed, beginning to drift off again.
Perhaps...if he made himself really tiny...he could stay in the bed with Naoko tonight.

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:48 am

"Guinea pig ja nai..." Nakai teased, his amber eyes focused on Hiroki as the man ate one of the crapes...
That white creamy filling...
Shaking his head and sighing, Kai brought his coffee to his lips and took a sip. He was wearing boxers... and it would be too easy to notice him getting hard.
Even though... well... the mental image of that tongue...
"Planning on a slumber party, Hiroki-san?" the vocalist asked with a smirk. "Honestly, you can follow me around all you like, I don't mind. You might find my lack of a guest room though... a bit off putting."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:50 am

Smiling, Naoko closed his eyes and simply nestled against Ryuukaze, feeling safe and warm in the other man's arms.
"Stay here..." the pianist whispered. "In this bed... I'm too comfortable for you to move." he teased before yawning.
The weekend would be fantastic...
All they had to do was survive the concert...
Deal with Hayato...
Then get permission from Shou...
Naoko was looking forward to spending some time alone with his akuma.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:46 am

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

'Stay here...'
Such comforting words. Knowing he was wanted, it made Ryuukaze smile and almost purr as he shifted and pulled Naoko to his chest, a fuzzy mound of blond hair tickling him on the neck as he drifted off.
That night, he had nothing but sweet dreams. Dreams of Naoko laughing and smiling, running around in a wedding kimono. Apparently the violinist's subconscious was very vocal on this night.
The hours passed, and Ryu was rather surprised when he opened his eyes to find the sun shining very brightly. It was as if he had only gone to sleep a moment before. The two of them were even in the same position they had curled up in.
Shifting a little, he remained as quiet as he could, trying not to disturb his angel if he didn't have to. Naoko always looked so beautiful when asleep. He just wanted to see that pretty face at peace.
Finally, he managed to roll over just so, letting the pianist slip off his chest and onto the pillow. For a moment, he just stopped and stared. For some reason, Naoko was smiling in his sleep. Smiling so very happily.
The violinist ran his hand across the sleeping angel's cheek as he went in for a feather-light kiss, barely gracing those perfect lips.
"I love you so much more than you can even imagine, Oumori Naoko." he whispered, a tear of happiness coming to the edge of his eyes.
In the quiet of the morning, Minamoto Ryu enjoyed the blissful feeling of someone so utterly in love that surely they would die without that radiant heart beating alongside their own...

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:12 pm
User Image

Asato Hiroki

"But you'd be so kawaii." Hiroki answered with small chuckle as he continued to nibble at the crepe with an occasional lick into the creamy filling. Afterwards licking his lips to remove any wayward cream. "You should try a crepe. They're really good." he said as then took a sip of that oh so wonderful coffee.

However, as he sipped, he looked down into Kai's lap and noticed. His own cheeks reddened just a hair maybe just a little surprised but maybe it was a welcome one. He had admittedly felt an attraction for Nakai but of course, he didn't think he was the man's type. However, Nakai was a playboy. Wait...a playboy with women. He wasn't exactly...Koyasu-kun.

But still, there were a few teases and that pair of boxers that expressed a little different story. "Oh? No guest room? So where would you put me up?" He laughed and winked, "Maybe I should acquire a sleeping bag then? I could sleep on the couch unless you have better ideas?"

He'd see where it led as he purposely left an opening.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:35 pm

Laughing, trying to play off his own personal issue... Nakai shook his head, "I've got the most gorgeous king sized bed, Hiroki-san. You're welcome to share it." the musician winked before sipping at his coffee.
But damn Asato and those crapes!
He was still... licking them... so suggestively...
A very VERY light blush flitted across his cheeks and his boxers... well... they were getting just a bit too tight... again...
"I'll um... have a crape later. I really don't like such sweet things for breakfast. Only... dessert."

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games