Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Giggling Pear Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should We Do Another House Elf Cup?
  Most Assuredly, YES!
  Blech!!! Stop trying to bribe me to be active!
View Results

lovekeeper01

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:48 am
agumon42
"It's ok." Says little Love, "We can sing and work all the time!" She said and started to make some pies.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:28 pm
User Image
◦ ۩ ۞ Nicolette "Nikki" Ardeoavis ۞ ۩ ◦
Hufflepuff First Year Barn Owl (CLICK) Aberforth "Abe"
Wand (CLICK) Holly 13.75" Bendy Phoenix Feather Core

◦ ۩ ◦ {{ OOC }} - Things are really stressful irl at the moment. My posting will be more sporadic but I'll do the best I can. - {{ /OOC }} ◦ ۩ ◦

Nikki beamed at Alui as the sweet little elf continued working hard. It did not escape her attention when Alui bravely touched Gak's hand. They are so adorable I could explode from the cuteness! the first year Hufflepuff thought to herself. I'm so glad I can keep working in the kitchens. I really love it here...

As Nikki brought back her supplies she noticed an influx of newly appointed house elves. They all seemed to be bursting with energy. After giving them a few moments to greet each other (and giggling behind her hand at their boisterous dancing) Nikki moved to introduce herself.

"Hello little ones!" she chirped brightly. "My name is Nicolette Ardeoavis but you can just call me Nikki if you'd like. Actually, feel free to make up a name for me too, I'm not picky" Nikki chuckled. "If I heard correctly you are Love and Agumon but I didn't get your name" she said looking at the three elves in turn. "It's so nice to meet you all!"

Nikki continued her introduction. "I spent the summer interning here in the kitchens so I could better my understanding of the school. I wound up liking it so much that I decided to spend any free time I may have here continuing my cooking" Nikki said happily. "It feels good to work hard and see others enjoy the fruits of your labor, doesn't it? I've been making bread and I'm starting on pancakes. Anyone need help with anything? You're welcome to join in wherever you'd like" she smiled.

Alui Vitae
Kittenclysm
lovekeeper01
CreepySillouhette
Nick Freezer

Nikkiquin

Sparkling Senshi

14,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100

Nick Freezer

Destructive Raider

2,250 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:01 pm
*cheers* Congrats on making it into a fine house!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:57 pm
Alui Vitae

Gak jumped when Alui touched him, but listened earnestly to her words. His mad eyes did not stray from the dough forming in his hands, but he seemed affected by her gaze nonetheless, stiffening awkwardly and blushing. "Th-thank you. Gak w-will try. Alui is a good elf."

The entrance of several more elves around him caused Gak's posture to solidify further, his hands now moving mechanically as his eyes darted around him, quite panicked.  

Kittenclysm

Magnetic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100

Nikkiquin

Sparkling Senshi

14,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:46 am
User Image
◦ ۩ ۞ Nicolette "Nikki" Ardeoavis ۞ ۩ ◦
Hufflepuff First Year Barn Owl (CLICK) Aberforth "Abe"
Wand (CLICK) Holly 13.75" Bendy Phoenix Feather Core

◦ ۩ ◦ {{ OOC }} - Aww poor adorably shy Gak. Seriously, Alui and Gak are soooo cute! XD - {{ /OOC }} ◦ ۩ ◦

As Nikki chatted to the new elves she allowed herself to steal glances at her two tiny bread making friends. Alui seemed content and peaceful. Gak was blushing, which was more adorableness than should be allowed in one room. Nikki was just about to go back to making her favorite breakfast treat when she noticed Gak's suddenly stiff posture. Her thoughts raced as she attempted to rationalize the behavioral shift. Eeeep... I wonder what's wrong with the little guy! He seemed so happy a moment ago. Then again, he didn't exactly trust Alui or me when we first approached him. He does seem shy so maybe he's getting overwhelmed?

Nikki worryingly chewed at her bottom lip as she watched her little friend appear uncomfortable. That just won't do. Intervention time! she thought as she looked back at the trio of newcomers. "Excuse me if you please dearies! Feel free to sprite about the kitchen making merry in your feast preparations. I'll be available if you need me" she said winking and smiling brightly as she turned to leave.

Nikki kept her voice warm and friendly as she went back to her little companions.
"Heya guys, everything going well? Oooh Alui, you are an amazing teacher! Just look at how well you two are doing making the bread!" she exclaimed as she gave a friendly squeeze to the tiny elf's shoulder. Turning her attention to the other elf Nikki reached up and gently rubbed his ears like one would a cat. It was an attempt at a more forward and affectionate gesture. Maybe if I get his attention back on me and Alui he'll calm down some. "So Gak, you enjoying working with all that sticky dough? It sure looks fun" she said with a dreamy sigh.

Alui Vitae
Kittenclysm
lovekeeper01
CreepySillouhette
Nick Freezer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:22 pm
Nikkiquin
Little Love was standing by the oven, waiting for her cinnamon rolls while mixing some batter for cookies. She looked over at the cinnamon rolls that she had done and then back at Nikki. Love put the batter down and put a cinnamon roll on the plate then drizzled it with frosting. She ran over to Nikki, "Does miss. Nikki want a cinnamon roll? Love here made them for the big welcome back feast."  

lovekeeper01

Kittenclysm

Magnetic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:56 am
Gak's ears fluttered again as the witch's hands disturbed his ear hairs, but he seemed to relax all the same. "No, miss," he squeaked, "Gak is not a good elf for cooking. Gak is being much better at cutting steaks, miss, but..." his eyes darted for a moment to Alui, whose head was downturned with concentration. "...Gak will stay, and he will be a good elf and he will learn to cook with this... bone meal."

As the elf with the cinnamon rolls appeared, he started noticeably, eyes widening at her approach. As she spoke to Nikki, he worried at his makeshift apron, quite covering himself in dough, and, as he had done before, began to murmur quietly to himself. "The elf brings more bread. Why does these elfs all make bread? Gak does not know. Is she friendly? Is she a perfect good elf like My Alui? Gak will watch... Gak will see..."

lovekeeper01
Alui Vitae
Nikkiquin

Shout outs to Nikkiquin for the quoting format. heart
Shoutouts to boners.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:09 am
hi fellow house elves, sillouhette will start baking caking cakes biggrin  

CreepySillouhette

CreepySillouhette

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:00 am
Griffindors are red, raenclaws are blue, but dont forget us house elves, we like purple, yes we do biggrin biggrin biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:45 pm
House elves ROCK xd  

CreepySillouhette

lovekeeper01

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:05 pm
Little Love finally finished with her cinnamon rolls and spread them out accross the table and looked at them all. "Oh they look so yummy!" She thought and jumped for joy. She then turned around and looked around her, her little ears flopping around as she flicked her head back and forth. "What to do. What to do?" She whispered and ran around the kitchens. She picked up some dishes and ran to wash them and then looked around for more food to cook. "The feast needs more food. Lots more food. Little Love is a lazy elf!" She exclaimed as she found some meat that needed to be cooked. "But Love will make up for it, even if it means cooking all day everyday till the big feast!"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:50 pm

Vivi walked slowly along, her large ears flicking nervousl. Her large, nearly tennis ball sized eyes looked even larger due to the state of shock she was in.
'Mistress doesn't want Vivi anymore... what did Vivi do wrong?
She dabbed the tears from her golden-brown eyes and nervously fiddled with her new uniform. It was a sort of toga, not dissimilar to the one from her old home, made from a Hogwarts tea towel. Much preferable to the dreaded clothes Mistress had presented her with. The light emerald colored satin dress had signed her doom, lovely as it was.
The somewhat tall yet chubby elf made her way to the kitchen, somewhat smiling as she threw herself into work without asking any questions. If there was to be a feast, she would do her best to help prepare, with or without mistress.
(Not meant to be replied to, just introducing her in just incase I want to rp later)

Yuki Hero

Bashful Shapeshifter

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:27 pm

All six house elves listed are eligible to be sorted !! Eligibility for Sorting ends November 30th but if you are on this list you must post in the Sorting hat by December 4th, if you do not post there you will have to wait until the next sorting period !
Eligible House elves:
Nick Freezer
lovekeeper01
purplepsychopsychicchick
Eleiza0250
Alaia191
CreepySillouhette
In generosity of the holiday season you only need 25 posts to be sorted but this ends November 30th, if any house elves are close to that post count, try to reach it as soon as possible, PM me with any questions !!!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:47 pm
The new house elf, Liz stepped into the Kitchens, taking the sight of numerous house elves as they hurriedly prepared for the upcoming feast.
"Master didn't want Liz, Liz was freed because Liz was bad." The towel-wrapped house elf banged her head against a nearby wall, saying, "Liz..Should...Have..Listened...To..Master."
Her head spiraled as she finally stopped. "Liz must not be bad, Liz must do everything she can. Yes she must..."
Liz started to busy herself with the preparation, trying to get used to such a number of house elves that were around her as she was the only house elf in master's house.  

Lost Scarlet

Fuzzy Shapeshifter

TheMorriigann

Fashionable Lunatic

3,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:00 pm
Delphine walked in to see nothing but a lifeless kitchen. "well this is dead place ,i wonder if there is anything to drink in this joint" sigh delphine. She looked through the kitchen till she manged to find a tea cup ,a tea pot and a old worn can full of earl tea leaves ,she placed water in the pot and put the leaves in ,and left it on the stove boil. Delphine waited till she heard the pot shriek to she pour her self a warm cup and manged to find some honey and milk to place in it also."hmmm ,i'll just sit here and wait for someone" hummed delphine has she sip on her drink.  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff