Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
Introductions Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Datenshi Adam

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:28 am
My name's Adam. I'm 14. My favorite color is blue. I live in California. I like to watch anime, read manga, play soccer, guitar, and draw. My birthday is August 22. I'm Vietnamese. I'm 5'6".  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:04 pm
My name is Laura
I'm 20
I have a few favorite animes: I love Gravation, dbz and cowboy bebop. I also like a lot more too.
Fav Manga: Demon Diary
Started to watch Tower of Dragula anime (on 5th episode)  

I Torn I

Shymari

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:34 pm
Very nice to meet you all ^^
Name: Cassondra
Nicknames: Cassie, Cassie-chan
Height: 5'7"
Hair color: Dirty Blonde
Eye color: green/gold/blue/gray all intertwined
Birthdate: January 30th, 1990
Zodiac Sign: Aquarious
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Weight: 118 -Slim and slender rofl -
Nationality: American -French and Irish heritage- heart
Favorite Manga: Rurouni Kenshin & Fruits basket!
First Anime: Sailor moon & Dragonball! 3nodding
Favorite Color: Blue and silver ninja
Dislikes: Self-centered people, Liars & spinach! stare

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:02 am
hey i'm kristen =]]
and i love anime !!

Fav color is blue
and i love candy =]]  

Kristencornez

Lord Deathnotefan666

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:56 pm
hey i'm lord Deathnotefan666 and u can tell i like deathnote alot and i also like bleach, naruto, code geasse and more and i have a wii, ps3, xbox360 and I also like to read manga biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:33 pm
my name is raffaele call me raff
i love anime
i live in australia
age 14
xbox live name: daft punk678 {add me}
i like all music and make my own
i like sleeping in and going to bed at 2 in the morning i wake up at 2:00pm
i cant spell to save my life
i have been playing for 1 yer and im still noob
i love Kanokon its my fav anime look it up  

raffaele the angel

Placeboraw

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:06 am
My name is Astrid
I'm 13 years old
I've liked anime since i was little
first anime Sailor Moon
I like to sleep really late like 5 am
favorite anime i have a lots most favorite are probably right now Prince of Tennis or Cardcaptor Sakura
Favorite manga either Skip Beat or Tokyo Crazy Paradise
yes i do cry when i watch sad animes
least liked show would probably be Fooly Cooly (no offenses to ppl who like it)
i like drawing anime but im not good yet sweatdrop
i hate avocado but love guacamole domokun
and i HATE being sick

ANIME4Ever 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:01 pm
Yoh,
My name is jeff, Friends call me jet jethro or big jeff.
I love to watch anime, A few of my favorites are hunter x hunter, Macross Frontier, Samurai x / Kenshin and also some of the newer ones like Naruto and Bleach. I'm not really a manga fan... Why read when you can watch? I like to give my eyes and ears a little more something to do. I just started playin this game and I haven't quite got it down all the way yet but i'm working on it. If you have any pointers for me lemme know ^_-  

Big Jethro

FantazyDreamer

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:35 am
Okay...
I'm FantazyDreamer...
I'm 12...so be quiet!!!
And I'm going to be as active as possible in this guild.
But there is a lot of topics...and even though this is my first post, I can hear my brain frying... crying
Anyways, if you think my describtion of me isn't good enough, then go to my profile. You'll learn more about me there...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:34 am
Hey! :]

Most people call me Fynn, even offline, so just calling me that is fine, instead of that + tacking on Kilroy.

I'm 18, I'll be 19 in September. My favorite manga-ka is Arina Tanemura. Loved her since Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne came out in Germany in...was it 2001? Oh well.

Sailor Moon was my first anime, and I used to be hyper obsessed with it back in 2000~2002/3. My room was literally covered with posters I'd collected from the German Comics. xD Some were even life size! I miss them. ):

What else? I really enjoy good cosplay. heart I'm hoping to start cosplaying myself, and if I'm lucky I'll be making a costume later this year when I move to Oregon.

Is this getting too long? :"D I hope not.

OH. >_> I collect Beatles stuff. Anything Beatles ugly or not. Must have it. xD I love them. A lot.

Anything else = ask.  

Fynn Kilroy

Sailorvivi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:53 pm
Hi everyone,

Sailorvivi here, another newbie to the guild. My real name is Vicki, but Vi or Vivi works just as well. I'm 28, living in Ohio [the nothing-to-do-but-work state]

I have full shelves full of anime, and a shelf full of manga. I love them both! I don't really like american comics at all, even though I'm american. I love the diversity japanese manga and anime incorporate.

My current favorite anime is Kyo Kara Myaoh [Please God Save Our King]. My current favorite manga is The Wallflower by Tomoko Hayakawa. Dazzle by Minari Endoh is good too. I've also been somewhat of a Deathnote manga fan too.

I have many other favorites including Rurouni Kenshin, Fushigi Yuugi, Ceres Celestial Legend, Fruits Basket, His & Her Circumstances being among them.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:16 am
My real name is Greg I am 17 and nothing special. I'm probaly your average high school geek. I like to go out with friends and have fun, like to get rush from jack a**, and play sports with my friends not for the school. I am to lazy to do the three hour practises for the teams so me and my friends just play and take each others anger out on each other. Its how were such good friends I think. Anyway other then that I enjoy watching anime wich I do in most of spare time.  

Athlein

MayaKuroyuki

Wheezing Lunatic

8,800 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:56 am
Hello!!
name: Maya (not real)
fave colors: red, black and orange
fave character: (female) Hikaru Shido, (male) Folken Lacour De Fanel
hobby: drawing, watching anime, reading manga or books, playing games...eating =)
fave manga artists: CLAMP, Takeshi Obata, Takehiko Inoue and Ai Yazawa
music: j-rock/pop, anime music, rock (english)
singers/band: Mika Nakashima, Miyavi, Hyde, Asian Kung-Fu Generation...
KoRn, Evanescence...

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:30 pm
xD

I like eggs. I really do. Anyway, my real name's Riiza.  

vokee

-bimmel-

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:39 am
The names Melonie. But you can call me whatever you wish. (Mel, bimmel, I really don't care.) I'm currently 15 years old, and will be starting grade 10 in September. 3nodding I live in Canada, and no, I do not say 'eh' 24/7. Instead, I spend my time either outside (whether it be road hockey, fourwheeling, soccer or other random things,) reading, writing, or watching anime. I'm not really much of a manga fan, but I will read it if the series is really good, or I just need to know what they changed in the anime compared to the manga. (Sometimes, that really bugs me.)

Hm. I do like to game, but I'm not into it near as much as I used to be. I've played things like Ninja Gaiden, or GH, or Zelda. x3;; No. I don't like COD, or Halo, so don't ask me. Dx I also like a lot of different kinds of music. Whether it be hiphop, rap, country, metal, rock, heavy metal, j-pop... it doesn't matter. >w<

... I think I'm going to wrap this up now. x3; Any other questions can probably be answered by checking out my profile, you know. <3

An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff