Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply SnowClan
SNOWCLAN!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nights of Nyx

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:03 pm
"No thanks. We have plenty. Besides we have to wait for it to grow more"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:11 pm
Nights of Nyx
"No thanks. We have plenty. Besides we have to wait for it to grow more"

"Okay,Anymore herbs,are we low on anything??"He asked once again  

Akira Kazamata Kuchiki

Nights of Nyx

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:13 pm
Frostpaw checked in the den. "No. we're fine. can you do me a favor and take some borage to Sagefire"She said  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:19 pm
Nights of Nyx
Frostpaw checked in the den. "No. we're fine. can you do me a favor and take some borage to Sagefire"She said

"Sure"Takes some borage and heads over to the nursery"Sagefire you need to eat these"He said warmly  

Akira Kazamata Kuchiki

Nights of Nyx

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:24 pm
Sagefire looked up. She looked at Blizzardkit. She took the herbs. "Thank you Blizzardkit"She said  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:26 pm
Nights of Nyx
Sagefire looked up. She looked at Blizzardkit. She took the herbs. "Thank you Blizzardkit"She said

"Your Welcome,You are the medicine cat right?"He asked  

Akira Kazamata Kuchiki

Nights of Nyx

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:31 pm
Sagefire nodded yes  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:32 pm
Nights of Nyx
Sagefire nodded yes

"Then would you be so kind as to take on another medicine cat apprentice?I love the medicine cat things and all and me and Frostpaw are good friends now"He said  

Akira Kazamata Kuchiki

Nights of Nyx

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:34 pm
Sagefire looked at him. "I can't make this decision now but I will talk to Frostpaw and Crystalstar and see what happens"She said  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:57 pm
Nights of Nyx
Sagefire looked at him. "I can't make this decision now but I will talk to Frostpaw and Crystalstar and see what happens"She said

"Thank You"He said happily  

Akira Kazamata Kuchiki

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:43 pm
((Wow, I'm falling behind sweatdrop Hope I didn't miss too much!))

Bearclaw scrambled to her paws, and shook the snow from her fur. She tensed her muscles, aiming for the fox's neck. You won't get the best of me! With that she lunged once again, sinking her teeth deep into the red fur. With a whimper, fox tried desperately to buckle her off, yet his stuggle was in vain. He ran to the undergrowth, the patrol on his heels. "Chase him to the border!" Bearclaw yowled.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:09 pm
Flyingkit went to where Sagefire and the one who he knew as Blizzardkit had been talkikng. "So Sagefire I assume you are in need of an apprentice. I want to be a warrior. Please allow me under your mentorship."  

Sky0814

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Akira Kazamata Kuchiki

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:26 am
Sky0814
Flyingkit went to where Sagefire and the one who he knew as Blizzardkit had been talkikng. "So Sagefire I assume you are in need of an apprentice. I want to be a warrior. Please allow me under your mentorship."

"I hate to tell you but Sagefire is the Medicine Cat"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:07 am
Sagefire sighed. She fell asleep with her kits  

Nights of Nyx

SnowClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games