Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply MoonClan
MoonClan! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:49 pm

((ok))
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:34 pm

((aww....))

Leafpetal didn't mind the kit sleeping. good.... the kit needs to rest... she said in her head. Then Leafpetal layed down next to the kit and started washing away the bloodstains, carefully so if she met a wound it wouldn't hurt.

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:22 pm

Cloudkit walked over to Pantherclaw "What's she doing?"he asked "Well she's helpping the kit,see she's a medicine cat and they heal other cats and don't fight unless they have to,"Pantherclaw said.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:59 pm

Once Leafpetal cleaned the bloodstains off, she got up and got a ball of moss. She dipped it in a puddle thats in her den and brought it over to the kit. This will help the kit. I hope she'll be ok....

Feathertail14

Notallowedhere

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:04 pm

After eating the herbs, the kit fell asleep.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:36 pm

Leafpetal sighed. "I hope the kit will be ok... and i hope that the greencough doesn't spread..." Leafpetal mumbled, staring at the young kit.

Feathertail14

Notallowedhere

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:11 pm

The kit got up, and came to Leafpetal's feet and went back to sleep.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:23 pm

Leafpetal looked confused at the kit. Why does the kit keep coming over to me?... she thought.

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 3:46 pm

"Come on Cloudkit lets let Leafpetal do her job,"Pantherclaw said to Cloudkit then picked him up and walked out of the den.
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 5:11 pm

the kit began to lick Leafpetal in her sleep.

Notallowedhere

i-rAWr-GuMmY-BeARs

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 6:33 pm

((sorry guys. my computer died so i cant even turn it on anymore. the only times i can get on are on Mon, Wed, and whenever I go to the library))

Joltflash watched as Leafpetal to the sick kit. She turned around and went back to her own family. She nudged her sleping kits gently then went to get some fresh-kill. She ate in silence. Foxheart was out hunting and she wasn't going to bother anybody because she was lonely.
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 5:16 pm

Cloudkit ran away from Pantherclaw and up to Joltflash "Hi!"Cloudkit said happily.

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 7:17 pm

Leafpetal watched the kit in confusement. How is this kit licking me in its sleep?... why does it keep coming over to me in the first place?... oh i can figure that out later. Right now, i just have to make sure the kit survives greencough and that the greencough doesn't spread... Leafpetal walked over to her herbs really quick to grab some more catmint. Then she walked back over to the kit and started to chew up the herbs, careful not to do it too much for the kit needed the juice.
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 9:17 pm

The kit woke up. It yawned, and mewed, "Mama! I'm hungwy!" to LeafPetal.

Notallowedhere

Hunter of Atermis

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 6:50 am

Mosspelt walked back into camp. She had been hunting, and managed to bring back one mouse, one sparrow, and a thrush. Than, Mosspelt walked into Leafpetals den. "Hey Leafpetal, do you need help with anything?" she asked. Ever since she was a kit, Mosspelt wanted to be a medicine cat, but she knew it wasnt her path to take. But Mosspelt was a good warrior, and loved to help her Clan. Mosspelt snapped back into the Present to notice the kit. Before Leafpetal could answer her earliar question, she asked," What happened? Is she sick?" Worried about the kit.

((Later Mosspelt is going to get Greencough, so thats why I'm mking her come in the Medicine cat den a lot, with the other reason.)
MoonClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games