Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)
Down The Rabbit Hole- Fantasy -Alice In Wonderland Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:32 pm
Indya noddd and slipped behind the shade slipping off her wedding dress and slipping on her dress. "alright love ... so shall we go stroll togethr in the garden? she walked out from behind the screen handing the dress to a servant" make sure it stays safe.. " then took dee's hand in her own

" shall we stroll?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:57 am
Dee nodded back and they began to walk slowly through the expanse of trees, shrubs, and flowers that sang so softly their melody was almost lost in the breeze. "It's fairly late," Dee said, looking up at the sky. After a bit of silence, he decided he had to know, and asked quietly, "Indya... what exactly do you remember?"

~~~

Dum smiled sadly, and shrugged. "I blame him in turn for things that aren't really his fault," he said. "I think we all do to some degree. It's only..." He paused, looking for the right word. "...human."

Deciding he was going to change the subject, he looked into her lovely eyes and said, "I've yet to know more about you. What parts of the Otherworld myths are true and what parts are in fact myth?"

The Night Faery
Captain

Priestess of Sekhmet

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:50 am
Eris smiled.
"We go by many different names, to begin with. Hades, Lucifer, and Temptation for my father. Zeus, God, Allah, and Yahweh for my uncle. Of course there are many more, but it would take hours to list them all." She was lost in thought for a moment.
"Those the other worlds call 'angels' and 'demons' exist, but they are the souls of mortals who earned these places." She smirked.
"And I do like to think my father didn't steal my mother, but I've yet to get a straight answer about that." She shook her head slightly.
"They're plenty of rumors that became myths, like that if you are a bad person during your time on earth, you end up with my father in the Underworld. And if you're good, you go to Mount Olympus." She shook her head again.
"You go to the Underworld either way. It's not that bad, really. For them." She shrugged.
"At least, I don't think." She looked out over the room, a dream like look in her eyes.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:25 am
Indya nodded" indeed it is , but that's what makes strolling herer so beautiful does it not"Then at his question she turned her head "not much i'm afraid love i sitll remember you and dum..you proposing to me on the ball room floor after we danced.. the ball.. but just bit and pieces of that. and i remember.. i think i was friends with that traitor once when she was to marry dum.. but other than that.. nothing. "  

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:54 pm
Dee nodded, very pleased with this answer. So she remembered pieces of the puzzle, but not enough to put together a clear picture. "Yes," he said, his voice full of sympathy, "you and that girl used to be friends, but then she decided to go down an entirely different path. I'm glad you had a much more sturdy mindset." He smiled and kissed her forehead.

~~~

"And what of your parents?" Dum asked in a softer tone. "Your hand maiden said--" He faltered. "What has become of them?"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:57 pm
Indya blushed a crimson red as he kissed her forehead " as am i my love.. without that i would of never gotten the chance to marry you , the man i love" she took her hand in his gently and held it as they walked together  

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Priestess of Sekhmet

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:30 am
Eris sighed.
"My mother will have been taken back to Mount Olympus. Her own mother was never happy about her choice of husband." She frowned deeply, looking away.
"My father. Well, that's a bit more complex. He'll be locked away with the Titans, or perhaps in some other prison in the sea. I truly don't know." She gazed at Dum.
"Or worse." She shook her head slowly.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:19 am
"They have both been deposed then," Tweedle Dum said with a shake of his head. "But your father cannot be killed-- he is a god, is he not?"

~~~

Dee smiled. "You are so wonderful, Indya, and nothing could ever tear us apart."

Not even that Guardian girl, he added in his mind. Not even the entire band of traitorous rogues. I'll keep her from them if I have to destroy each and every man, woman, and child.

The Night Faery
Captain

Priestess of Sekhmet

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:19 pm
Eris nodded.
"The death of a god is a horrible thing. It is true emptiness and despair beyond belief. Mortals could never understand." She frowned deeply.
"Speaking of which, until we wed you are mortal. You must be very careful. Many will target you in that time." She had taken his hands and was clasping them firmly.
"It will be a very dangerous time. Demons and Angels alike will come after you." She searched his face for any hint he understood this danger.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:24 pm
Indya blushed a bright shade of crimson" i love you very much dee , i never want to be torn apart from you. "she slipped her hand into his gently squeezing it " tomorrow love.. its going to be the happiest day of our lives.we will finially be married as we've wanted all this time"  

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:12 am
Dum nodded, trying his best to understand. "Forces much more powerful than any mere Guardian," he said, almost giving his crooked smile as he pictured Nana's hate-filled, ferocious expression. Still, though, he knew this was no laughing matter, especially not to Eris. "I am used to being a target, but I suppose the people of your world have ways of getting around." He gestured to the spot where the queen-elect's hand maiden had appeared and vanished at the tip of a hat.

~~~

"All this time," Dee repeated in agreement. She's lost all sense of time, he thought with a great amount of satisfaction. She's begun creating memories for herself to fill in the spaces. I'll have to keep up so I don't slip up.

"Indya..." he said with a playful smile, taking the Cheshire girl's hand and twirling her under his arm. Then he took her other hand and they sat down on a bench, nestled between clusters of roses. "Do you remember how we met? I don't want you to lose that memory, ever; it was far too perfect."

He inclined his head, waiting for her to respond, to make her own memory of a perfect meeting.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:07 am
Eris laughed, suddenly stuck by the absurdity of the situation.
"Yes, yes they do." She said, smiling.
"But, perhaps I underestimate you. You too have been followed and such before now. I assume she's been trying to get to you for a bit...Well, soon enough you won't have to think about it anymore." Her voice was distant and absent. She flicked her hair back gently, organizing a plan to remove Dee, capture Indya and finally keep Dum safe until he too was immortal.

Priestess of Sekhmet

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:10 pm
Indya thought fora minute ears perking up a bit " well i do remember you found me in the garden cryng and alone.. and you comforted me i believe it was at this very bench.. you held me and comforted me..and -blushes- we fell in love" she layed her head on his chest moving her body close to him. it was the memory she had made but to her.. it was real  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:08 am
Dee smiled, and admitted to himself that he was moved by her words. "We could stay like this forever," he said, stroking her hair. "You'll never have to be alone again."

~~~

Again, Dum nodded. "Ever since she escaped from Rosalie's grasp.... That was nearly three years ago." In a moment of complete and utter honesty, he added, "I'm surprised she didn't succeed in killing me earlier; my brother and I haven't been entirely too difficult for her to reach."

After a lull in his speech, he asked quietly, "How long had your father been keeping tabs on me before he sent you here?"

The Night Faery
Captain

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:53 am
Indya didn't blush but istead nodded resting her head on his chest
"lets stay like this, i never want to be alone again, and now that we have each other, neither of us will be alone " she wanted to ask so badly.. it had been bothering her for a bit. the way dum glared at her. she felt like an intruder at times "dee.. does..that is..did i ruin your plans with dum ?  
The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games