Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
What Item Would You Steal From The Avatar Above You [GAME] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 387 388 389 390 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheEmoSalesman

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:32 pm
Just piss off and let me deal. You're the one who wanted to know what was wrong, you're the one who was pushing so hard. Good for you, you had issues and you dealt with them, some of us don't get past s**t that fast, and I'm also pretty ******** sure you didn't drag yourself up right away, I'd bet anything it took you a while to get over it. So don't give me that high and mighty bullshit and stop being a self-righteous p***k. My grandmother's been dead for two weeks, and my friend attempted suicide a a week ago. Stop giving me crap.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:32 pm
*shrugs*
I'm sorry izuashi, I don't mean to scare you

The only thing you can do with people like that is to take a violent stand point. They are ignorant to the kind word whispered so if you have to force it upon them then so be it.

(if you wanna know what completely happened between me and she-devil then ask in a PM not out here)

Yeah...Sorry izuashi >.<  

Dameon the -V-

TheEmoSalesman

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:33 pm
Don't you ******** dare call me ignorant.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:38 pm
Can you guys just stop ******** swearing and just be friends and stay cool? Isn't this LoH? Like setting an example or something, being nice to each other and stuff?

Sorry about the f word. I only use it when I'm mad.  

Kentucky Fried Chocobo

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:39 pm
You are being an ignorant a** though.

You think you have problems so you immidiately jump to the "You're just trying to pull off the "I'm better than you look""

Mate I am not being high and mighty I am trying to deal with a p***y

I am sorry that your grand-mother died but you can't be such a pesimistic b*****d. The girl wanted me back 2 weeks ago. I learned she was pregnant 3 weeks ago. I have been hit by a car, Run over by my mom, Hit with a metal bat in the face, cut by a knife, shot with a paint-ball gun loaded with marbles.

If you so much as mutter the "thou art holier than thy" s**t again I will be forced to take higher measures against you.

Actually in all points of view I am honestly relaxed and don't give a s**t what do about what happens. You wanna ruin you're life and cause regrets *shrugs* be my guest

But don't be a p***k to GIRLS who were trying to be nice

oh and, you're being an a** about it  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:40 pm
Like I said I am chilling and playing my guitar right now.

That is the last word I'll mutter about it ^_^

~Back to the topic~
(all post after this continuing the drama will be deleted)  

Dameon the -V-

Kentucky Fried Chocobo

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:43 pm
The last two post you wrote, was it to him or to me.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:45 pm
Him~  

Dameon the -V-

TheEmoSalesman

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:47 pm
I don't give a crap. If you think I'm a p***y or whatever, then good for you. You're the last goddamn person I expected this s**t from. Now just drop it. Yeah, I'm pissed, but I'll get over it. It's good that you were able to deal with your problems but that doesn't mean that those of us that don't get over things that quickly are contemptible, and if you think less of me because I don't cope as easily, that's your problem. But, if you're willing to ignore this little fiasco and move on, I am.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:48 pm
Okay~
(Ignoring Salesman)
Back to Topic~

"What Item would I steal from Dammie-kins?"
Hmm.. mechanic wings. *pokes teh wings*  

Kentucky Fried Chocobo

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:51 pm
*shrugs*
As you wish~

Ignoring it won't solve it

*~*~*~BACK ON TOPIC~*~*~*
I would probably steal your kimono and give you some sheets so your not nakie  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:52 pm
Ok.. What the ******** is going on here? First Dammie and now Salesman?
People need to drop the pointless and utterly stupid drama.

Why can't we go back to not whining about every little thing that happens?
Do you think the kids in oppressive and chaotic third world countries b***h and moan half as much as "troubled" people on gaia?

Honestly, most of the so-called "serious issues" are just kids wanting to whine for attention or because they think that not getting tickets to the latest fall out boy concert is the end of the world.

I'd like to see the drama finally come to an end here and stay that way.

So, going back to the topic and detouring no further.

I would steal aviator's cap or whatever it is called.  

Va Te Faire Foutre

Kentucky Fried Chocobo

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:53 pm
@Dammie~ Okie, just don't take meh Fox ears. I like meh fox ears.

I would steal...I don't know. O.o  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:54 pm
*shrugs*
I didn't start it this time

*sticks finger in air*
You have a point, We b***h and moan but people have it worse. I just hate it when people say they can't cope because it is humanly possible to cope. We are the end all be all of the ultimate changable life form

We can deal with an immense amount of s**t. undergo catastrophe's and so on and so forth.

We all know bad, no need to rant about it on gaia.

And foutre, the little "Hissy fit" is over  

Dameon the -V-

Kentucky Fried Chocobo

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:56 pm
*sighs and nodds.*  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 387 388 389 390 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games