Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
The Hogwarts Express [End of Summer Term] begins pg 217 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

did you enjoy this term at hogwarts
of course i did! im always up for a brawl
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
yes who doesnt love to be a part of a fashion show
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes classes were amazing
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes i made lots of new friends in the campgrounds
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
no the castle needed our help defending it yet again
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no fashion police keep pulling me over
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
no classes were too hard/boring or not worth the effort
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no i was to busy being ignored
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
pollwhore
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

HPGoG Trolley Witch

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:25 pm
The Trolley Witch walks down the hall, her cart restocked, this time bringing even more variety than the last time.

Ice Mice
Sugar Quills
Turkey Leg
Mini Chicken Pot Pies
Butterbeer
Chamomile tea (hot)
Pesto Chicken Sandwiches
Chocolate Frogs
Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans
Pumpkin Pasties
Water (ice cold & bottled)
Licorice Wands
Drooble's Best Blowing Gum
Cauldron Cakes
Pumpkin Juice (ice cold)
Earl Grey Tea (hot)
Treacle Tart

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:49 pm
*Tina got up and walked to the Troley Witch and bought a Sugar Quill, two Chocolate Frogs, a Licorice Wand, a Cauldron Cake, and a butterbeer. Her hunger seemed to come back after all that had happened.*

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:50 pm
User Image

I more than likely will once i graduate. Right now to much is on my plate. Titls head As for the nurse not being able to cure her. Well a while back she got hit by some kind of spell and the asistant nurse that was in there at that time was incompetent to really do anything. To be blunt she was spacy and air headed. I don't know if they were able to cure Amber or not. Looks out the Compartment doors window again and chuckles when seeing Amber twirl.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:10 pm
"That's cool. What year are you again? Well I hope the new nurse is qulified for healing us!"

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:15 pm
User Image

I'll be a 5th year when we come back from break. takes a bite of a pumpkin pastry.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:20 pm
"So, only three more years and you'll be a grad! Are you helping out with the RA names?"

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:22 pm
User Image

Takes a sip of tea before answering. Yes just a few more. I have on afew but that is about it.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:37 pm
"Yeah, Andrew came up with some great ones too, but I'm suck on Godric's Hollow."

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Oshenukhar

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:37 pm
User Image Andrew looked out the window to see the London Skyline start to grow larger and larger, eventually overwhelming the train. "It looks like we are nearly there" Andrew gathered up the uneaten items he purchased while aboard the train and put them in a side satchel. "I wish they would get a competent nurse assistant there, I would not want to be sent into the hospital and find out that Professor Lockheart is my treating healer, he was only able to remove the bones in Harry Potters arms when Harry Potter was a second year, not fix them." Andrew had read about the issue with Mr. Potters arm in one of the book written on the history of Hogwarts.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:50 pm
"Don't even remind me of him." *Tina started to rant* "Suppose to know everything, coward, suppose to save the school, tried to erase Ron Weasley's mind, can't fix a broken arm let alone put some pixies back in their cages." *Then she noticed what she was doing* "Don't mind me."

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:54 pm
User Image

I can understand that. Glance at Andrew and smiles. I know what you mean. Hopefully we will have one soon. Chuckles at Tinas rant. Oh it's fine i almost gave our school nurse a burnt and ringing ear by the time i was done with my rant at her for being un able to help with James.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:01 pm
*Looks at Kamalia* "Really? I hope she got the message!"

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:05 pm
User Image

Smiles sheepishly. Yeah i didn't mean to but she was just standing there complaining about her not having the rights to try on her new outfit. Then all she did was stand there until i yelled at her to do something already.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:06 pm
User Image "that happens some times in the world though, you get people who barely squeaked by in classes for what they are working towards and they only become mediocre at their trade." Andrew stated in a semi heated tone. " hopefully headmaster will appoint someone great as nurse soon" Andrew was not sure if the position was open or not "my mother would be a good nurse at Hogwarts but not when I am a student, she would worry too much." Andrew chuckled at the thought of his mother working at Hogwarts.

Oshenukhar

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:23 pm
"Yeah, I'm not sure some mom's should be aloud here, 'cause if they were everyone wouldn't leave their bedrooms, plus could you imagine what they would do when everyone got home for a break."

The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games