Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 9:59 am
I"m doing rather well. I've got a purring kitty on my lap. ^_^

I don't like when people ask to see you're picture just for the sake of seeing it personally, though I did end up posting some pics of myself a long time ago in the picture thread and in my gaian journal. Not my everyday dress, but it was fun to get dressed up for a picture shoot.  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 10:28 am
I have a sleeping kitty above my head and another pressed up against my back. They like to surround me for some reason.

My friends now just sneak cameras along the times we do accualy get to see each other. They like to secretly take pictures of me because they know I hate that. Usualy I figure out their plan and we fight over the camera. It's strangely fun except for the pictures being taken of me.

All of my endings are waiting to begin  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 10:31 am
I perfer to be the photographer to being the subject usually. I haven't had as many pictures taken of me when I got older because I just don't like myself as much as I used to when I was younger. ^^* Therefore I really don't want to see myself, but my mom wants a picture of me for mother's day... so... -_-* I'm going to have to get it done eventually.  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 10:44 am
The last picture of me was one my mother took. She wanted one although I don't know why. After a while of arguing she decided it would be easier to bribe in order to get the picture.
I never liked having my picture taken. Not as a child and not now. I've managed to get pretty good at doging the cameras of realitives though.

I wander out where you can't see  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 10:52 am
My mom doesn't like having her picture taken at all. *lol* She threatened to throw my aunt out of the house once because of it.

Well, just about time to go get ceilisidhe from work. *waves* Have a good day.  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 11:04 am
Good bye lurichan.

Your sins into me  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 1:05 pm
Wretching out about half my lunch is never a good thing. sad  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 1:13 pm
I felt sick earlier. I just feel sick after eating. We skip so many meals at. my house when we do eat it feels odd. I ate because we got Chinese. The one thing besides Japanese that I am unable to resist.

It's haunting how I can't seem to find myself again  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 1:16 pm
We ate at a chinese buffet place not to far from ceilisidhe's work, and I felt fine till we got back and I was looking for a map and just got really nausous and had to hurl. ~_~ I detest vomiting, so it's always horrid for me when sickness dictates I have no options.  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 1:18 pm
Vomit is just one of those things I don't like. I can't stand when other people do. Makes me feel like doing it myself.

Sorry to hear you where sick though.

We where only chasing safety  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 1:22 pm
Same thing here... I have a hard time dealing with cat or dog vomit too. When I was younger my cousin barfed and I barfed at the sight of him barfing. -_-* I don't do well with it... I'll never go into the medical field, that is for sure.  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 1:25 pm
I'd like to get into the medical field which will suck with all the people throwing up. And I don't like watching needles go into he skin of others. I've gotten used to people being cut open (thank you Discovery Health). So I'm making some progress.

Stop saying that we're invincable  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Kitsoru

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 1:26 pm
<<
>>
I'm freaking out right now...there's a ******** mouse in here...
I dunno whether I should let the kitty get it or not, but I'm not goin over there... stare *shudder*
Aside from that...
hello all, haven't been here in a bit, what's new? biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 1:28 pm
*sips on water and waves meakly* Hello, long time no see.

I vote for letting the kitty get the mouse.

IY&MCR: Reasons I'll never go into medicine:
1. Needles
2. Blood
3. Vomit
4. Can't stand seeing other people in pain  

lurichan
Vice Captain

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 1:29 pm
Hello Kitsoru.

I love mice. My grandma freaked out when I serched for the one at her house. At my house my cat Goofy takes care of all the little rodents. My other cat (Kikyo) is too afraid to kill anything.

Perfecly broken to pieces  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games