Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 2:53 pm
IY_and_MCR

I see. I've just been acting like my usual self. Drawing random things on my hands. It cool when a pens tip brakes a little bit, but not so much that you don't have any controll of the tip. The excess slides on your skin and make it look like anything you write has bled black colored blood.

Hold your knife against my throught, Cut me deeper, Feel the blood drip down your arm, darling

Lol, I know how that goes. It's worse with sharpie all over your face.....
They took me back home and all I knew was I would die mornin' come  
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 2:56 pm
Macabre_Cogitation
Been playing any DDR recently?! I haven't talked to you in over I think a month!!!!

Hehe, they made zombies at my school.
Ah, not really. xD However, I did tear apart a rotten old couch. XD That was fun, but the smooshy wood kept exploding and getting in my eyes. x.x

..I want zombies at my school. ;_; I saw one in my mirror once though. It scared the crap out of me. X_x Never saw it again though. o-o ..Still waiting for it to show itself in my mirror again. >.>

Dotty-chan

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 2:57 pm
Macabre_Cogitation
IY_and_MCR

I see. I've just been acting like my usual self. Drawing random things on my hands. It cool when a pens tip brakes a little bit, but not so much that you don't have any controll of the tip. The excess slides on your skin and make it look like anything you write has bled black colored blood.

Hold your knife against my throught, Cut me deeper, Feel the blood drip down your arm, darling

I've never done my face with sharpie. I usualy write and draw on my legs too. I've been known to take notes with them.

The truth is you cold slit my throught and with my one last gasping breath I'd apologize for bleeding on your shirt  
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 2:59 pm
Dots01
Macabre_Cogitation
Been playing any DDR recently?! I haven't talked to you in over I think a month!!!!

Hehe, they made zombies at my school.
Ah, not really. xD However, I did tear apart a rotten old couch. XD That was fun, but the smooshy wood kept exploding and getting in my eyes. x.x

..I want zombies at my school. ;_; I saw one in my mirror once though. It scared the crap out of me. X_x Never saw it again though. o-o ..Still waiting for it to show itself in my mirror again. >.>

Hahah, yeah, I saw one today today.
Lol, the zombies weren't really zombies, but the people were doing SADD display thing, and were doing a mock car accident and what people look like. I instantly thought zombies when I saw the pictures.
Old couches are fun to tear apart, I did that when we moved, to four different ones.
That wood does get in your optical reception orbs rather often.  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 3:00 pm
IY_and_MCR
Macabre_Cogitation
IY_and_MCR

I've never done my face with sharpie. I usualy write and draw on my legs too. I've been known to take notes with them.

The truth is you cold slit my throught and with my one last gasping breath I'd apologize for bleeding on your shirt

Lol, yeah. I take notes on my amrs too. A lot, epsecially in history. One day I walked around with "Hitler Married Eva'"...people gave me odd looks a lot.

I didn't sharpie my face, my friends did, while I was passed out. I wont drink that much, EVER again. Took me three days to get all the sharpie off.  
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 3:00 pm
Dots01
*crawls out of an air vent* X_x Whee~ I'm.. back? o.o; School's really been limiting my free time. ;-; *shakes fist at school*

Sorry for taking so long to say hi. I don't know you personaly, but I've seen some of your posts arround.

Look at my eyes tainted now  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

XGambit

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 3:03 pm
Hello world!  
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 3:04 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

XGambit

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 3:05 pm
Garden state is a sick movie with a sick soundtrack! I lent the dvd to my shrink though.  
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 3:05 pm

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

Dotty-chan

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 3:06 pm
IY_and_MCR
Sorry for taking so long to say hi. I don't know you personaly, but I've seen some of your posts arround.

Look at my eyes tainted now
Hellos~ ^.^ Yeah, I don't think we've actually.. talked. xD  
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 3:07 pm

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 3:11 pm
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 3:17 pm
Hello, everyone.  

ieatyourtclol

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 3:18 pm
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games