Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 9:56 pm
I guess it's just one of those things that need to be done. As tedious as it may be.

Just let me go  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 9:57 pm
IY_and_MCR
I guess it's just one of those things that need to be done.

Just let me go

Yeah, I've been putting it off for a little over... 2 years now. ^^* It just wasn't high on my priority list when I had very little money.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 10:02 pm
lurichan

Yeah, I've been putting it off for a little over... 2 years now. ^^* It just wasn't high on my priority list when I had very little money.

That's understandable. Some things are more pressing than others.

Only trust your instincts and be one with the plan  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 10:04 pm
*nods* But my job finally started giving me more hours about 6 months ago or so...Maybe a little bit longer now, so I've actulally had the ability to spend money on a few nice things for myself, and to save up to get things done I couldn't do before. ^_^  

lurichan
Vice Captain

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 10:18 pm
Well that's good to hear. The woman (my mother) has a good job that she can get overtime on. Which helps due to the household stuff that always breaks or gets dystroyed. So I've seen that getting overtime can be very benificial.

This thing is slowly taking me apart.  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 10:19 pm
Ceilisidhe has fallen on and broken more playstation controllers than I can even remember anymore. -_-* I've just been getting him cheap one's lately since I'm tired of paying sony $25+ to replace a broken one. I found one at best buy for $10 recently and was happy at the cheapness. ^_^  

lurichan
Vice Captain

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 10:22 pm
All of our playstation controllers (three) are out of service due to my brothers. They take their fustration when they lose out on the controllers. Maby after a few game free months they will learn.

So obviouly desperate  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 10:27 pm
Ceilisidhe does that sometimes too... throws it to the ground.... beats it with a warhammer. ^^* I might get made, but I try not to abuse my controllers.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 10:34 pm
Mostly I just mutter words I will not repeat under my breath, but spare the controllers. One day the child forgot to save. I swear I never saw a controller bounce that high in the air after being thrown.

Reach out and touch faith  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 10:37 pm
0o; Not the controller's fault he forgot to save. He shouldn't abuse controllers for that... now perhaps the buttons not working, but not for his own stupidity.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 10:40 pm
I know I tried to explain it once, but in one ear out the other.

Hold me under  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 10:42 pm
It looks like they finally fixed online status in the guilds. That's been broken for so long I saw my smily face lit up and stared at it for a few moments in disbelief.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 10:47 pm
I noticed that. It surprised me for a moment before. I was usuing their brokeness to my advantage. I tend to bounce from site to site so it made it easier. I don't want to have people think I has signed out for the night when they see off line status when really I was only taking a several minuite break.

Something I can't avoid  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 10:50 pm
Ahh, for me it's a bit of a different matter since usually I leave my account logged in when I go to sleep because well... there are only two people in this appartment and I trust ceilisidhe not to do anything detrimental to my account. So it will show I'm here even if I might not be. -_-*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 10:53 pm
It's kindof nice that they fixed it, but kindof sad that I really don't want it fixed anymore. ^^*  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games