Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Off Topic Discussion
Off- Topic Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 5:37 am
Oh Zelda looks so cool, but I haven't got the system to play it...ah well.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 10:30 am
I've always loved Zelda - waaaay back to the Nintendo. It's always been among my favorite games, but my favorite of them all was OoT... for the N64! >.<  

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 12:32 am
Homigosh! I LOVE Zelda! I even kept my Nintendo to play that game. The owl was cute and scary.
My other favourite was Conker's Bad Fur Day for nintendo...

I feel sick and camp is tomorrow. Why god!? WHY!?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 3:46 am
*glowers at Playstation*
I give up. I can't...argh...it's telling me to jump from this ledge to the other ledge, but I can't jumped to that ledge. Stupid ******** squareenix telling me I can do s**t when I obviously can't...it's not fair. I was doing so well too and then...this had to happen. I'm cranky now and I'm tempted to throw an temper tantrum.
I'm going to bed. ******** this s**t.

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 3:56 am
Well, according to my clock, it says you posted that 6 minutes after my alarm went off to wake me up for school. I'm hoping that wrong--because anyone up at this hour (whether they stayed up or are just getting up) is a moron.

Though, it might be funny to watch you throw a temper tantrum.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 4:41 am
*grumbles*
I'm going to send a letter to Disney and Squeenix telling them their game sucks.

And yes, I am a moron.

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 5:19 am
Lol! I keep on waking up earlier and earlier without an alarm clock. Soon, OI'll only be sleeping for thirty seconds. and that will suck.

rawr.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 5:38 am
Rawr yourself. I finally figured out what to do...which was the exact opposite of what the strategy guide was telling me to do.

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 12:03 pm
never trust strategy guides. I figured that out years ago... except the Gauntlet Legends one. That one was actually really helpful.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 10:58 pm
Wow. I saw that Kingdom Hearts II strategy guide. What is it, 300 pages long? From my quick glance, it looked like it was mainly pretty pictures and I didn't get it. [Whee~ I finished Chain of Memories today and want to start KH II now. ]  

Mizuci

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 3:57 am
I wake up at 5 oclock every morning! ^.^ Yes I am a moron.
I actually woke up at 3 this morning because I'm ill. Ah well.
ANYWAY.

OH EM GEE ZELDA? I love zelda. I can't beat anything though...I just ride the pony. *imitates before getting doused with water*. My favorite though was paper mario and that talk to pikachu game that my cousin had.

We had family fun night at my school last night and me and my friend won a relay and got a t-shirt WOOOP. then we found my science teacher and all three of us did, to mr. impossible music of course, took pictures. Some might be in the yearbook. Me and my friend are in alot.

And someone stole his sandel. OH and we played DDR at my friend's house before hand. I thought I did really well on the "I like to move it" song...but I got a D all three rounds. tee hee.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 4:27 am
*Blinks* ... I really need to get a game-life...

I have never played DDR, FF, KH or any of the other games you guys have mentioned.

Yes, I fail at life.

HellsBitch

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 7:18 am
Wait...if you fail at life don't you stop breathing? *scratches head*  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 1:33 pm
Don't worry HellsBitch, you aren't as bad as I am. *pats* There is always some one who will fail worse than you. Currently, I'm that some one.  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 5:59 am
Hmmm... I used to be a big gamer... but I kind of stopped a little after Gamecube came out... nowadays, I'm just a manga freak... I don't have money for games. I spend every penny I earn on food or manga.

Currently, I have 187 books... sweatdrop  
Off Topic Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games