Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Geezerville Movie Lots Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Almost forgot to inclue a poll.
  bleh
  I like toast.
  not a question
  Would've been better off without.
  Why?
  This isn't necessary.
  Or relevant...
  *throws rocks at ThisEmptySoul*
  You can stop with the options now...
  There's popcorn here, right?
View Results

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:35 pm
emotion_facepalm Blushing even more at Tes's comment and the looks she was getting. Anira poured herself more wine and while sipping it she touched the waters surface to cast a purification spell, cleansing it and the mess she made. There was no point in denying her actions. She took a risk. She just HAD to scratch that itch to be bold. Now the gods are punishing her. Showcase naturally is high as a kite atm so at least it wasn't a TOTAL loss.......at least this is what she says to herself..... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:54 pm
Pretty much clueless about the other people in the tub. He’s been basking in the afterglow of quite the surprise of his little Minx. cool He takes a swig of his beer and notices she’s blushing. Probably because there are more people here now. She’s like that sometimes. He leans in close and speaks quietly to her. I’d return the favor here, but I’m not sure this audience is really ready for that. wink We can take care of that in your room. And ……… Anira. I …… um…… I love you.  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Sergio Gunter

Versatile Entrepreneur

6,000 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:10 pm
Oh-em-geeee!! Is he DONE YET?! gonk Sergio taps his foot impatiently as he watches Florence stitch. The Mistress said forty-five minutes and you are burning daylight, honey. talk2hand I NEED HIM! Hand the green rabbit over already. gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:10 pm
Hearing Showcase whisper to her snaps her back to reality. She was actually quite surprised how chill he was being with everyone here considering he shoved the servant out earlier. Playfully pushing his chest when he tries to jokingly console her she can't help but smile even though the blush doesn't fade. But when she takes a sip of her wine again and hears the latter part of his hesitant sentence she chokes on her wine eek and nearly falls off his lap gasping for air. She moves to the edge of the steps where they were witting and has the biggest coughing fit she didn't think her lungs were capable of. emotion_drool  

Anira Tiernay

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:14 pm
Oh, you go ahead and return that favor, man emotion_awesome We're all eyes and ears emotion_awesome Well, except The Duchess, apparently... emotion_eyebrow

*still ogling Kyle's performance* emotion_kirakira So dreamy~ emotion_kirakira

Wait, what? What favor? confused
Right.. your hearing isn't as good is it? That hairy b*****d over there just offered to go down on Dory. Well... assuming she doesn't choke to death, I guess.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:15 pm
Seeing and hearing every word the demons scream at the TV scream

TELL HIM YOU LOVE HIM BACK YA POINTY EARED IDJIT!

SUCK HIM OF HIS ESSENCE FIRST!

JUST SAY SOMETHING ALREADY! evil  

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:21 pm
Jesus! Are you okay? eek Isn't sure if he should start smacking her back or give her CPR. sweatdrop

Points to TES. Yeah you wish…… talk2hand perv. stare  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:21 pm
Franco is about to shout some commands out to the fante when he sees the purple haired esotico surface. eek Franco knows EXACTLY what's going ons now... dat little sgualdrina! pirate wow...

Franco is speechless, which is hard to do with Franco. Franco always knows whats to says cool But just looks at dat maiale... patetico, looks like a sfatto. Dat donna needs a real man... Franco knows dis maiale to be one of da earners type for da Don but dem type don't get this kinda treatments...

Franco makes a mental note, now isn't da time. He needs to talk wit da fante.  

Naamio

Dapper Fatcat

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:29 pm
Out of the tub, ablutions complete, she wrapped up in a silk kimono and wandered back to the bedroom. She should probably get some food soon, but was content in the quiet of her room, which she was pleased to have over the trailer on the set. Psy's generosity hadn't changed at least.

She poured another glass of wine and tapped out a clove from a silver case. For a moment, she felt a hum ripple through her, almost imperceptible, but enough to make her glance at the sword laying on the chaise near the bed.

“Look, you just...hell, be on pause for now. Your assistance isn't needed at the moment." She took a deep drag off the clove and exhaled. "Great, now I'm talking to my weapon. stressed Yeah, nobody will think that's weird at all. rolleyes "

The bed did look inviting, so she curled up on it and found the remote to the flat screen TV and began channel surfing.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:34 pm
I'M the perv!?
*suddenly stands, causing a wave to ripple through the bath while he stands there with the goods out*

I just came in here for a relaxing bath, and here you two were living out your exhibitionist fantasies talk2hand I got news for ya, pal. You wanna be an exhibitionist, ya better be ready for people to watch you BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT A ******** EXHIBITIONIST IS.

Quiet, Quortek. I am trying to listen to the music talk2hand

*glares up at the make-up artist pressuring her to finish*
No, he's not done yet. And even if he WAS, he needs time to recover. You're just going to give him an infection gonk You want to be helpful, go get a stretcher so he can be moved somewhere to get some rest. Undisturbed stare

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Anira Tiernay

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:42 pm
Finally getting air and took a few breaths, she wanted to ask Showcase where the hell that came from. There was no way in the 7 rings of Hell that Showcase could be feeling what humans call love. He's been there done that with Kat and others to where she wouldn't think he'd want to. Especially since they haven't been seeing each other that long. But no way she was gonna start that kind of a scene with everyone watching and ESPECIALLY NOT NUDE. stressed She knew she was meaning to talk to him about what their official status was but apparently the cop was becoming a mind reader. Either that or someone was pulling her leg. She felt Showcase's forehead to see if he had a fever, she couldn't feel any magic tamperings with him. And she's been near Lia for the last 48 hours so she knows she hasn't done anything to him. ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:50 pm
He's glad to see she's okay and addresses the situation at hand.

Stands as well and turns his attention to the one causing a scene. Just who you calling PAL, Sport?! Why don't you just mind your own GOD DAMNED BUSINESS!! mad

Between wrestling championships in college, the military AND the police academy TES is going to find himself in a full nelson in just a minute if he wants to go there.  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:51 pm
Her hands began to charge up purple lightning as she and Leko continued to watch the show. The fox was getting frustrated that Anira still said nothing and was now scanning him for magic! evil OH for the love of all MOTHER GAIA! She flips the tv in rage. The magical charge in her hands sends shockwaves through the tv, into the wires, and sent the signal to all the camera feeds blowing them up one by one. Destroying all live or recorded footage since the signal went to the mainframe of the Control Center of Security. Leko turns to her demon sister with an annoyed face.

stare Now who's being dramatic. And RIGHT at the best part! scream

gonk I'm sorry I'm sorry! Quick! Grab the whiskey and portal! We can still catch the rest!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:54 pm
She would have been done if the minotaur hadn't hit him and made her start over. *sighs* I don't know how Psyzapp thinks he's going to be ready to act anytime soon. It's not like he'll magically heal- *suddenly remembers that Miro can probably heal him* emotion_facepalm I'll find her later, after he's safely resting somewhere. cat_sweatdrop  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Sergio Gunter

Versatile Entrepreneur

6,000 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:59 pm
Thinks for a moment. Stretcher. Yeah…… sure thing, honey. I'll go get him a stretcher and find somewhere niiiiiice and quiet. For sure. wink Goes off to find a stretcher.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games