Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:57 am
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi nodded and listened partly to X's conversation about mermaids, "Oh, I know, Shino already told me the details-...wait," she then looked down at X, "What was that...about a 'King' mouse?" she had an idea of who X meant, which is what caught her attention. "D-Did he use...a gold keyblade?" she looked at X, and it seemed as if she had a sort of shine to her eyes.
Odayaka looked towards Sasha, then back at the ground as her ears twitched. "A-Ah...sorry." she said, feeling that she should at least apologize for using up the ingredients.
Byakko let out a sigh, "You heard her...don't worry bout it." he then put his paw on the now empty bowl, "Also..I'm finished now..thanks."
She nodded at Byakko and took his bowl. She then brought all the bowls she held to the sink and started to clean them.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[ooc: ]
Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

kefkadragon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:15 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
kalenakeeper
kimi23loveheart

(OOC: Time for my favorite part of being this character. Magical bullcrap science XD )
Yogtz took a look at Sasha's alchemy kit. "The flask shouldn't really matter kupo, unless it's cracked. As for disappearing ingredients, ethers are one of the few recipes that can be redeemed after a failure. To a degree anyway kupo. Ethers become sort of a gas when they don't combine kupo. That being said, casting gravity on them does compress the resulting gas back into a single ether. The problem with this is that it often damages the vessel the gas is held in kupo," he said.

He twisted a release valve on the alchemy kit and a jet of gas shot out. "That's just a precaution kupo. Sometimes gas and debris gets in there and messes with experiments kupo." He checked the tubing and flask. "You probably just need to clean it kupo. Run some hot water through the tubes and wash out the flask and you should be fine. Be careful though, to much of the leftovers will ruin your plumbing kupo," he said.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:49 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
kefkadragon
Quote:

((Out Of Cupcakes: ))
User Image

X nodded
"yep, gold blade and silver handle. He evacuated everyone else, except for Jaster who said he'd stand behind because he knew I can't swim. I...I don't like water. He's a fire elemental and he dove down to save me from the locker...Alex was there too, he's my first friend and im scared of when people grow up....because...what if I don't...."

Sasha lept back when Yogtz released the pressure valve
"w...what?! I didn't even know that was there." she said gritting her teeth.

"Well....I guess im still learning eh?" she laughs

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:15 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
kalenakeeper
kimi23loveheart

(OOC: Time for my favorite part of being this character. Magical bullcrap science XD )
Yogtz looked to Sasha. "Don't be discouraged Kupo. It takes moogles about 6 years to become master alchemists, and we created it. Even after all that training, we still learn through experimentation kupo." he said.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:44 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi was a little jealous that X had gotten to meet King Mickey since she was actually a fan of him. However, she didn't want to rant about it since it would be an..embarrassing display.
She then looked down at X, who seemed as if she were saddened. She scratched her cheek with her finger, "Ah..hmm.." not knowing what exactly to say, Tsuyoi approached X, putting her hand on X's head. She then suddenly brought X in for a hug, holding her head against her chest, "You know...thinking like that isn't exactly...comfortable you know? For yourself and others.." she felt awkward, but she thought it best to do that.

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

kefkadragon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:44 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
kefkadragon
Quote:

User Image

Sasha smiled to Yogtz
"so your always learning even when your said to be masters at the craft. Wow...." she rubs behind her head
"that's a lot. I guess every day, we are learning."

X held onto Tsuyoi when she was brought into a hug.
"I know, but...I just.....I don't want to be forgotten just because....what if I don't grow up....a child forever. im terrorfied of it. Most of my friends are wielders and they go on missions and since leaving the organization, ive been here at the academy....or I go to a world that remembers me and becomes hostile.....I just....there is no fixing what you do to people who believe that your a monster."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:49 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
kalenakeeper
kimi23loveheart

yogtz smiled. "Master isn't exactly the right term kupo. We just learn enough to mix potions and accessories for shops. Real experimentation is not exactly allowed since materials can get expensive kupo. Every ether that explodes in our faces is another 100 or so munny in profits we could've made going down the drain. As greedy as that sounds kupo, it's how moogles are taught now. My friends and I, of course, aren't so profit oriented kupo," he said.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:24 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi looked down at X, petting her head. "Hmm.." she then looked out the window, "Well..you'll eventually find out the answer yourself..just remember, " she looked back at X, "You're not alone...don't bear your burdens on your own." She left her hand on X's head, "Jaecen..er, your father...told me a lot about you..."

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

kefkadragon

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:30 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
kefkadragon
Quote:

User Image

Sasha smiled
"Thats sad, about the greedy moogle teaching..." she actually couldnt come up with anything else to say.

X looked at Tsuyoi when she said that Jaecen told her a lot about her.
"oh...." she said in low tone

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:00 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
She scratched her cheek, and nodded, "Mhm...he really cares about you as much as he would his own daughter." She then looked at X with a smile, "He really wants you to experience how it is to have a family..." she then looked at Nami, then back at X, "And...I want to help him with that..." she then looked away, her expression turned to worry, "However...I'm not..sure how to act like a mother."

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

kefkadragon

Flippy flusters Flaky

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:23 am
]
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
kalenakeeper
kimi23loveheart

"What's strange about it is that it only happened within the last few generations. Older moogles hate that behavior even more than the younger ones do kupo. It's thankfully kind of phased out kupo. Now hiding away and using holographic shopkeepers, that's something that'll never go away kupo. We stay as far away from danger as possible, with a few exceptions of course kupo." Yogtz said.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:57 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
kefkadragon
Quote:

User Image

X stayed silent.

"yeah, some places are....well..uninhabitable. One instance, the underworld within Olympus Colosseum."

She looked over at Tsuyoi talking with X
"heh, thats cute."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:42 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi didn't say anything for a couple of seconds, until finally, she looked down at X, "But...I think isn't that hard," she then started to pet X's head again, "I learned enough from my mother to know how one acts."

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

kefkadragon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:04 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
kalenakeeper
kimi23loveheart

Yogtz looked to the conversing duo of X and Tsuyoi and smiled slightly. "It is pretty cute kupo. This will make my workweek a little better kupo," he said.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:31 am
spoiler]
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
kefkadragon
Quote:

((Out Of Cupcakes: Sorry about the wait! My internet's been messing up and its hard to do anything when you have no internet))

User Image

X didn't let go of Tsuyoi, she could hear Tsuyoi's heart beating, she closed her eyes as tears started to fall.
"I don't even know what I am. Im a nobody....but when I get my heart....its always unstable. Everyone else is so lucky...." she bit her bottom lip wanting to say more but she didn't know how to say it.

"mmhmm, definatly" Sasha agreed with Yogtz then sighed because of X's predicament. She didn't have it fair. No amount of medicine could reverse what X was going thru.
"you'll find a way, one day, X. IM sure of it."

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games