Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
The Official Rant Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

darkdark7

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:49 pm
no on ei was sitting with remembers seeing it, and its not in my coat. so...its gone crying
twas an Avalanche beanie too. the Avs rule.

and...im so ******** sick and tired of ******** passing out and feeling dizzy! its happened three times in the last six months, and all at a certain time of the month (guess what time -.-). ive passed out at a ******** chinese BUFFET and didnt get my chinese food. the day before my dads wedding. and today i felt weak and dizzy and was barely able to collapse into a chair in the comp lab before my legs gave out. i get these hot and cold flashes and cant stay awake, and thats on top of killer cramps...i managed to get free skittles from a friend to help and water from my teacher and sis, but i still dont feel 100% normal. i think its because i might be slightly diabetic...but IT SUCKS!!! RAWR  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:03 pm
DD: Aaaah. I hope it turns up someday.

Once I lost my ring and like months later, someone returned it to me.

D8> That.. sounds bad. I've only passed out once. I can't imagine that happening all the time. Err.. >_<;; Take Midol? Sorry I'm not much help cause I have no idea what to do. >.<;;  

SaintHiroku

SaintHiroku

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:05 pm
Ew. I think my friend's in a gang. -_-;;  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 12:10 am
Gas prices and oh my.  

Dariram
Crew

darkdark7

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 4:10 pm
eep.

and i dont think its cuz of cramps im getting really sick. but there has to be SOMETHING about that thats screwing me up.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:24 pm
Money.... and gas, but money cause Xmas is coming up.  

Dariram
Crew

SaintHiroku

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:36 pm
Me.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 11:33 pm
More worried then stressed about falling back into old habits.  

Dariram
Crew

darkdark7

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 1:29 pm
hating cleaning. and hw. and the fact that my stepmum is gonna tell my dad about my dizziness from friday.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:58 pm
Animals like to get hit my by my car gonk

I hit a raccoon and later that missed a coyote by a few inches.

Dariram
Crew

darkdark7

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:03 am
o___o;; ive had to slow down almost to a stop for deer in Yellowstone...but we've never hit anything...

people need to leave us the ******** alone! my mum got this very vulgar and somewhat threatening note on our front door from a former "friend" of mine, and then the b***h has the balls to call me! i dont get along with my mum most of the time, but not even she deserves what was written in the letter!

we might get a restraining order against this chick. dumb ******** stupid Canadian ADHD b***h.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:27 pm
I'm just thankful I've never come close to hitting a dear.  

Dariram
Crew

darkdark7

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 7:40 pm
well watch it whenever u come across one. theyre stupid and will hear a car and think that the other side of the road is the safest place for them.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 10:02 pm
I love deer. I grew up with them coming into my yard all the time. I'd be worried because they can do a lot of damage to car.  

Dariram
Crew

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:33 pm
My friend is in jail and my in impound. Very upsetting.  
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games