Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
[Introductions] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Counter as of Nov 15. 2006
  1+
View Results

Lee-pun

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:37 pm
Its because we are nudist, no one can resist the power of the nekkie bums. wink  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:37 am
UserName: Mad Cup of Tea
NickName: Tea and Mad
How You Found This Guild: I Looked for it
Prefrences: I don't want to say Bi, But For me it depends on personality. Not gender..if that makes any sense sweatdrop
Intrests: reading, computer games, watching anime, drawing, being random, taking pictures.
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: too many to count gonk
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: a few years ago. My first pairing was acutally slash though
Other:No clue what to write here... eek

Mad Cup of Tea

rbbibunny

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:18 pm

UserName: Rbbibunny
NickName: Bunny or Luna
How You Found This Guild: Invitation
Preferences: Um, I don't really know. Both? Male? Female? I don't know....
Intrests: Reading, Vampire Knight, drawing, anime, computer, TV
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Kuran/Kiryu and I'm open to the other Vampire Knight pairings..
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: SasuNaru I think....I don't know anymore.
Other: What is this box for?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:34 pm
Hellooooooooo! blaugh

UserName: Himeko Makimachi
NickName: Hime-chan
How You Found This Guild: Searched for it.
Prefrences: Men.
Intrests: Men. xd
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: I love them all... but I ADORE NaruSasu. heart
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: Yami no Matsuei (AKA: the gateway drug of yaoi).
Other: pirate

Himeko Makimachi

EatSleepLaugh

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:14 pm
UserName: EatSleepLaugh
NickName: the ladette
How You Found This Guild: guild search thing
Preferences:im open minded, it's more about the person's personality than the body for me biggrin
Interests: top gear, queer as folk, cars, more cars, make up videos, kung fu films, car chases, music videos
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: joey/seto from yugioh and brian/justin from queer as folk
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: years ago, i dont remember exactly what i came across but i remember liking it and having the constant need to google into it further
Other: i love going onto postsecret's blog and reading some of the stuff there- it's amazing how any one of those postcards could have come from the people around you right now  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:40 am
UserName: Peppermint Nightmare
NickName: Angelina
How You Found This Guild: Searching for like-minded people.
Prefrences:Beautiful Boys
Interests:Yaoi, Beauty, RPs, Cooking
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing:MurakixTsuzuki from Yami no Matsuei, ShuichixYuki from Gravitation, GaaraxNaruto from Naruto Shippuden
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: When I was about 15, I made friends with a pair of beautiful girls who taught me the art of cosplay and the ultimate hotness of yaoi.
Other:I love me some video games. And sushi. Oh, and green tea ice cream is the best!  

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Infinite Pandora

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:22 pm
Welcome all to the guild! Hope you guys have fun and enjoy. <3

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:18 am
UserName: Technicolor Rave
NickName: Rave; Jade; Most anything is fine as long as it's appropriate and not rude (:
How You Found This Guild: Searched in the guild search bar.
Prefrences: Right now, I'm in a very lovely relationship with an AMAZING guy. I state that I am straight for the sake of long explanations to other people, although I do have a slight interest in girls. (:
Intrests: I am currently in art classes at school, and I enjoy drawing very much (: I enjoy reading most anything, weather it be scary, romance, or science-fiction. I am a total nerd at heart, I play online games and video games. razz
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Um..well I'm kind of still 'exploring' I should say. So far, SoubixRitsuka?
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: Welllll, The first time was on MySpace actually. I was just looking around, and all, found a MCR fan-site. I'm like "Oh cool, they look neat!" So, I added them and I found out they had the Fan-Fics going on with boyxboy. Kind of disturbing since I had never thought of MCR like that...and I still don't to this day.
Other:Er...I love Hello Kitty<3

Technicolor Rave

Bowie-Spawan

Handsome Man-Lover

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:43 am
Hello there, I finally caved and joined, hope I can manage to be remotely active :3

UserName: Bowie-Spawan
NickName: Bowie-Spawan, Bowie, Bobo
How You Found This Guild: Friend's profile :3
Preferences: Bi, more leaning toward men
Interests: drawing, writing, pretty much anything creative, gaming, reading
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Elric/Arioch, Elric/Moonglum (Elric of Melniboné) scream Guts/Griffith (Berserk), Brian/Justin (QaF), Daniel/Jack (Stargate)
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: uhhhhh~, long long time ago, I was 13 and kept slashing LotR elves without knowing other people had similar fantasies >_>;;;
Other: I collect and search well written slashy fantasy and sci-fi novels *points to sig for link* if anyone has something to recommend in that regard, please do! ^3^  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:00 am
UserName: Sumire_Ume
NickName: Jade
How You Found This Guild: Looked for Yaoi club
Prefrences: beautiful art, and not so young looking uke's
Intrests: Writing, drawing, reading, gaming, cooking, arts in general.
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing:Too many! heart
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: Was on Starz an anime called "Mirage Blaze"
Other: What other?  

Sumire_Ume

Ms Shroomies

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:52 pm
UserName: Ms Shroomies a.k.a Kitten of Cheese

NickName: Kitti
How You Found This Guild: Browsing! :3
Prefrences: Open Minded.
Intrests: Art, music of all kinds (seriously), cats & horses, animals in general, the Internet, making avatars, Maple Story, video games, fashion, pasta w/ cheese, anything sweet. <3333333
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: CidxVincent is number one. Also JakxDaxter, LxLight, JinxMugen, KylexStan, RobinxSlade, SiriusxLupin, HieixKurama, JoeyxSeto, MelloxMatt YukixShuichi and others all bring me joy.
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: Hiei and Kurama (and sometimes Yusuke x3) of Yu Yu Hakusho. c: <33
Other: I love PMs and Friend Requests.
3nodding

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:42 pm
UserName: Amaya_random
NickName: Amaya
How You Found This Guild: Trying to find something interesting
Prefrences: I dont really know what this means, but uh.. straight? sweatdrop
Intrests: Drawing~ Reading manga [especially yaoi], Computer dork.
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: NarutoxSasuke From Naruto heart heart heart
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: Uh.. I dont know , i just know that i thought SOOOOOOOO EFFFING CUTE! blaugh :BIG:

Other:-------- PM ABOUT YAOI~ I LIKE TO TALK TO PEOPLE ABOUT THIS...
you dont need to know me. i like random pm's about yaoi~!
heart xd  

souless_tcontradictions

Newbie Cat

7,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Window Shopper 100

dori

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:56 am
"Look, you're really cute kid, but I don't know what you're saying!"

UserName: dori
NickName: fishy or simply dori
How You Found This Guild: I was looking around for a guild.
Preference: .....I have no idea. Do you?
Interests: Role-playing, reading, and cooking I guess even though I fail at it > . <
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: [Yellow] GohXTaki
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: I was looking for anime boy pictures on photobucket and
simply fell onto slash pairings. I then started to explore more
on yaoi [etc] where I then found out my friends were into this as well a week later.
Other:--------

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:44 am
UserName: Mail-Matt-Jeevas-DN
NickName: Just call me Matt.
How You Found This Guild: I was actually invited to join the guild.
Preferences: I'm a homosexual, I'm sure we all know what that means.
Interests: Anime, drawing, manga, writing fanfiction, yaoi (which is obvious), messing around with photoshop.
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: ShikixAkira
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: I saw an ad for Gravitation in Newtype USA. I asked my mother if I could get it, so it worked out.
Other: I enjoy downloading yaoi in the middle of class, it's quite entertaining. Oh, I make interesting post formats if I had one for guilds. >.<

Hideyuki Maya

Versatile Giver

Altria Mizuno

Extreme Magician

16,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:36 am
UserName: Altria Mizuno.
NickName: Altria,Tri.
How You Found This Guild: I was invited.
Prefrences: Open minded.
Intrests: Anime,manga,computers,RPG,cats,yaoi,writing,cons,cosplay,FF series,Jpop,Jrock,music,fanfics,video and computer games,poetry,Japan, world myths,art by Yoshitaka Amano,drawing ,plushies,Gaia ,MMORPG, ninjas,vampires,dragons,mythical creatures,reading.
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing:Cloud/Sephiroth,Vincent/Cid(FF),Ritsuka/Soubi (Loveless), Suzaku/Lelouch(Code Geass), Sesshomaru/Inuyasha (Inuyasha), Hakuin/Fuyu(Winter Demon),Kaleth/Sastre(Saihoshi),Zero/Kaname(Vampire Knight), Ichigo/Shiro,Ulquiorra/Grimmjow(Bleach),L/Light(Death Note).
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love:Ehh..I think unofficially it would be a few years ago while reading Beauty's Punishment by Ann Rice,there's a manxman scene. Otherwise,I think I stumbled across it somewhere,got curious,went to look it up and then forgot all about it.Then, I attended a yaoi panel at a con(which was awesome,we made Reno and Cloud cosplayers kiss,XD)and I bought some books at the said con,then I found some yaoi manga sites and after that I got hooked.Now it's an addiction.>XD
Other:Currently can't read manga or see anime without putting guys into yaoi pairs.For some reason my mind is always in the gutter. xd

The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games