Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Qyp

Manly Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:14 am
So it is 4am here in New Zealand, 2012.

I am just chilling... relaxing... can't be bothered sleeping yet...

Happy new years people of the world.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:22 am
Qyp
Ven Loraine
Qyp
Ven Loraine
Qyp

I suppose in a way... it is good and bad...

I am probably the only person in the world who doesn't go all "******** YEAH" after one. rofl

I actually am like... "Well... this sucks..." after sex dreams... they just annoy me... I would rather dream of dinosaurs trying to eat me...

D; No.

I am really intrigued what a lucid sex dream would be like, though...

I seem to bang a lot of... girls with quite a bit of meat on them... not FAT... or chubby even... just a good hour glass figure with no bones showing... because showing the ribs is ugly.

:c My ribs are always showing...

emo It's not as ugly as a fatty stomach.

Ven Loraine

Explorer

Ven Loraine

Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:23 am
Halfling Heroine
Ven Loraine
Halfling Heroine
I finally got around to updating my profile. I've had pretty much the same profile since I joined three years ago-for shame! I kept meaning to get one commissioned but I never had the gold/time so in the end I just took one from tektek. Personally I really like it. whee

Yes, it looks really nice. I love the design~

I haven't updated mine in years either. XD

Thank you!
I was put off tektek at first because when I went looking before all I could find were profiles with random pictures of anime/video game characters. I wanted something fantasy-esque that wasn't too fancy to go with my avatar. I'm very picky! xp

Eh yeah, all of those Final Fantasy and Naruto profiles... x_x

I have yet to find a good one for myself! XD

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:28 am
Ven Loraine
Halfling Heroine
Ven Loraine
Halfling Heroine
I finally got around to updating my profile. I've had pretty much the same profile since I joined three years ago-for shame! I kept meaning to get one commissioned but I never had the gold/time so in the end I just took one from tektek. Personally I really like it. whee

Thank you!
I was put off tektek at first because when I went looking before all I could find were profiles with random pictures of anime/video game characters. I wanted something fantasy-esque that wasn't too fancy to go with my avatar. I'm very picky! xp

I think your profile is very cute. I prefer simpler profiles that don't have lots of flashing/sparkling headers. They have a bad habit of making my computer choke and die. lol  

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

Ven Loraine

Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:32 am
Halfling Heroine
Ven Loraine
Halfling Heroine
Ven Loraine
Halfling Heroine

Thank you!

I think your profile is very cute. I prefer simpler profiles that don't have lots of flashing/sparkling headers. They have a bad habit of making my computer choke and die. lol

XD Thanks

I just have to update my About Me section one day...

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:36 am
If anyone wants to fill me in via PM the drama I missed out on, feel free to do that. Thanks. <3

NYE party was cool. I am so tired now though.

GUTEN NACHT UND LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Genea

Crew

Sexy Glitch

Qyp

Manly Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:49 am
Ven Loraine
Qyp
Ven Loraine
Qyp
Ven Loraine
Qyp

I suppose in a way... it is good and bad...

I am probably the only person in the world who doesn't go all "******** YEAH" after one. rofl

I actually am like... "Well... this sucks..." after sex dreams... they just annoy me... I would rather dream of dinosaurs trying to eat me...

D; No.

I am really intrigued what a lucid sex dream would be like, though...

I seem to bang a lot of... girls with quite a bit of meat on them... not FAT... or chubby even... just a good hour glass figure with no bones showing... because showing the ribs is ugly.

I can not see your ribs in your current picture... and I do not been flabby stomach.... just well toned...  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:50 am
Qyp

I can not see your ribs in your current picture... and I do not been flabby stomach.... just well toned...
Because my top is hiding it and I am leaning kinda forward. XD

But if I stand up straight and breathe normally, you can always see them. *shrug*

Ven Loraine

Explorer

Qyp

Manly Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:50 am
Halfling Heroine

Good profile. :3  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:51 am
Qyp
Halfling Heroine

Good profile. :3

Thank you! whee  

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

Qyp

Manly Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:52 am
Ven Loraine
Qyp

But if I stand up straight and breathe normally, you can always see them. *shrug*

OH WELL. You look good anyway XD

As long as you are not one of those models on a catwalk that look like similar to the kids from Africa... or something... XD  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:52 am
Qyp
Hey guess what? User Image  

Genea

Crew

Sexy Glitch

Qyp

Manly Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:55 am
Genea
Qyp
Hey guess what? User Image

You unblocked me? XD  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:55 am
Ven Loraine
Halfling Heroine
Ven Loraine
Halfling Heroine
Ven Loraine
Halfling Heroine

Thank you!

XD Thanks

I just have to update my About Me section one day...

I used to have information about myself in real life in my About Me section, but then I looked at it one day and felt my description of myself sounded awkward and not like me at all. So I wrote a whole pile of crap about my avatar OC instead and dumped some art there. rofl  

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

Ven Loraine

Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:56 am
Qyp
Ven Loraine
Qyp

OH WELL. You look good anyway XD

As long as you are not one of those models on a catwalk that look like similar to the kids from Africa... or something... XD
rofl

Nah, I am about twice their size. I'd have to lose about 40 lbs to look like them! xd

Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games