Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Hufflepuff Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:52 pm
User Image
Third Year
Reserve Chaser - - -

Location : Hufflepuff Qudditch Team Try-outs

So Candace didn't get a chance to truly be a keeper. However, she had a good tryout. Landing on the ground, she listened to Balder before being dismissed. She really wondered who’d get the spot on the team. It would probably go to Skylar. Candace would be completely alright with that. The third year smiled at Skylar before taking a drink of water as she glanced from Kiki to Alana on the bench. She knew Kiki was related to Rory. If anyone would know something about the Slytherin it was her right? Only one way to find out…

Taking her broom so that she could return it to the storage, Candace approached Kiki. “Hey Kiki,” She called over to her. “Can I talk to you? It’s about Rory. He’s your cousin right?” She asked hoping she wouldn’t mind talking about him. Kiki never seemed to be the type to mind talking about that kind of stuff. So, hopefully she was right and the older Hufflepuff wouldn’t mind helping her out.

With : Hufflepuff members... Kiki

Attire : Try-out Clothes

OOC :
                                                  Passing: --- - Total Roll: --
                                                  AC: 14
                                                  Modifiers: +4 AC, +4 Stealing, +4 Shooting, +2 Blocking (Exp + Flying)
                                                  Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                                  Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:34 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxPitch
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxCandy
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSuspicious
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

уσυ gσттα ∂σ мυ¢н вєттєя ιf уσυ gσииα ∂αи¢є ωιтн мє тσиιgнтxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          уσυ gσттα ωσяк уσυя נєℓℓу ιf уσυ gσииα ∂αи¢є ωιтн мє тσиιgнтxxxxxxxxx
                                                          яєα∂ му ℓιρѕ ¢αяєfυℓℓу ιf уσυ ℓιкє ωнαт уσυ ѕєєxxxxxx
                                                          мσνє, gяσσνє, ρяσνє уσυ ¢αи нαи∂ℓє мєxxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceKiki had been planning on catching up with Balder and forcing him to hang out with her after tryouts were over, assuming he didn't immediately disappear with Ivar to discuss the team. But, she had to adjust those plans when Candy approached her, and as soon as the younger girl's reason for approaching her was out in the open, Kiki was on edge. No one ever asked about Rory for anything good, she swore.

space"What did he do?" she asked, not missing a beat. Having not grown up with Rory, she didn't really feel like he was family the way she maybe ought to, so she granted him a lot less leeway than one might expect. But, she was in fact his older cousin, and would in fact not hesitate to hunt the little punk arse tosser down and make him apologize for whatever he'd done to warrant Candy asking her about him. Belatedly, she remembered that the blonde girl had some sort of connection to Kimi, the only friend her cousin had managed to make (though it was a shock he'd even done that well, she guessed), and wondered if that's what this was about. What if he had Kimi fighting with her other friends? Or was making an arse of himself to drive them off? It certainly sounded like something he'd do.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxву тнє ℓσσк ι gσт уσυ ѕнσσк υρ αи∂ ѕ¢αяє∂ σf мє
                                                          xxxxxxнσσк υρ уσυя ѕєαтвєℓт, ιт'ѕ тιмє fσя тαкє σff
                                                          xxxxxxxxxι ∂σи'т тнιик уσυ'яє яєα∂у fσя тнιѕ נєℓℓу
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx'¢αυѕє му вσ∂у тσσ вσσтуℓι¢ισυѕ fσя уσυ, вαву

User Image

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

murruelecreuset

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:50 pm
User Image
Third Year
Reserve Chaser - - -

“Nothing,” Candace said hold up her hands up at Kiki’s question. Course one had a broom so she almost let go of the thing. Thank goodness she wasn’t a total butterfingers. Was Rory really that bad that she assumed the worst? That was enough to scare Candace for sure. She lowered her hands as she thought about how she could explain her reasoning for bring him up, especially when he’d done really nothing wrong.

“He and Kimi are friends you know." Candace began. “I’m just worried he might be a bad influence.” She admitted not wanting to make it sound like she was completely against Rory or anything. “I’m not saying he is but it’s my responsibility to look out for her. So I thought maybe you might be able to help...” She added. Candace cared about Kimi. She was her best friend. There was no way she was going to let her get into trouble. They always had each other’s backs this was no different.

With : Kiki

OOC : - - -

Cara MiaKitty

Loyal to not only others, but also yourself.
                                                  I know exactly what to do with you!
                                                  Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:17 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxPitch
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxCandy
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSuspicious

уσυ gσттα ∂σ мυ¢н вєттєя ιf уσυ gσииα ∂αи¢є ωιтн мє тσиιgнтxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          уσυ gσттα ωσяк уσυя נєℓℓу ιf уσυ gσииα ∂αи¢є ωιтн мє тσиιgнтxxxxxxxxx
                                                          яєα∂ му ℓιρѕ ¢αяєfυℓℓу ιf уσυ ℓιкє ωнαт уσυ ѕєєxxxxxx
                                                          мσνє, gяσσνє, ρяσνє уσυ ¢αи нαи∂ℓє мєxxx

spaceKiki was relieved when Candy said that her cousin hadn't done anything. She didn't really want to have to deal with the kid, or worse, tell her father that he was up to trouble again. Especially since, if someone else was coming to Kiki about it instead of it being noticed by staff, that would me it was probably a bigger issue than tagging some dungeon walls or setting off pranks in the Common Room. "Okay, good," she said firmly. "Can never be too sure with him. He likes to mouth off just to get a rise out of people, you know?"

spaceHer housemates question made Kiki pause; she couldn't say in good conscience that Rory was good influence, that was for damn sure. But a bad one... well... "... Look, all I'm saying is, he apparently didn't have to try too hard first year to convince her to help him pierce his ears." The fifth year shrugged. "From what he told my da, he asked her help with that night one in the castle. So, influence, not so much. He's not..." She paused, grappling with herself for a moment. Rory only had the one friend. She didn't want him to lose that, because imagine how much worse off he'd be. It'd be a nightmare. "Rory's not the best kid. He's got a rough home life, and not a lot going on for him. Not excuses, mind you, just making sure you understand where he's coming from. But..."

spaceKiki chewed on the inside of her cheek for a moment, crossing her arms as she tried to consider what to say. "Rory... Kimi's all he's got. All he'll let himself have, because he'd have my da if he'd chill out, but he doesn't trust adults. Or anyone. Except Kimi, I guess. So... Unless he's actively causing problems... I say let it go? I mean, if he's like, trying to come between you and her, or something like that, sure, that's messed up. I'll beat his arse if you want me to. But, none of the trouble he gets into is really... it's not the sort of trouble I'd worry about." She shrugged again, eyes looking down to the ground. "I'm his cousin, so I'm a bit biased, I guess. I don't want him to be all alone in the world or anything like that, that'd be awful. And it'd only make him worse. He's... he's not a good kid, but he's not that bad right now."

spaceThe Hufflepuff regarded Candace for a long moment, clearly thinking hard on something. "Rory needs more people who care about him, not less. So... If you think he's a bad influence, maybe try being a good one? On both of them, not just Kimi. He'll fight and get annoyed and hate you for it-" she was speaking from experience, obviously, "but I think, in the end, it'll be good for him. Maybe her, too. You're not obligated, but... it'd be nice to know someone like you was at least trying to look out for him. God knows I've tried to." And been rebuffed at every turn, much to her annoyance. Rory was a pain in her arse. If she thought it'd work, she'd try harder, but she'd more or less learned her lesson with Wren. A few years of trying to worm her way in and help the kid had turned up next to nothing. She honestly was only still in at this point because she was spying for Anwen.

spaceRory, she figured, might actually be easier to deal with than Wren was, since he'd gone out on his own and made an actual friend (Leon didn't count in Wren's favor, since all they did was sit in silence and glare at the wall). He clearly wanted interaction and all that, but denied himself because of his past. He just needed people to care about him... Unfortunately, Kiki was totally booked solid on that front. But maybe Candy would give it a go?

xxxву тнє ℓσσк ι gσт уσυ ѕнσσк υρ αи∂ ѕ¢αяє∂ σf мє
                                                          xxxxxxнσσк υρ уσυя ѕєαтвєℓт, ιт'ѕ тιмє fσя тαкє σff
                                                          xxxxxxxxxι ∂σи'т тнιик уσυ'яє яєα∂у fσя тнιѕ נєℓℓу
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx'¢αυѕє му вσ∂у тσσ вσσтуℓι¢ισυѕ fσя уσυ, вαву

User Image

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

murruelecreuset

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:48 pm
User Image
Third Year
Reserve Chaser - - -

Candace nodded at Kiki’s words. “Yeah, Kimberly can be the same at times.” She admitted. Though, she had to admit Rory did a pretty good job being nice to her and the others. Sure at times he could be a bit prickly but it wasn’t anything she hadn’t dealt with before.

While Candace didn’t know that Kimberly had helped Rory with his ears first year, she sort of figured they’d done it before based on the conversation on the train. It wasn’t exactly the most horrible thing the two could do, that was for sure. Kimberly clearly saw something in Rory, maybe herself, either way she was the loyal sort. Listening to Kiki explain things, it gave the Hufflepuff a lot to think about. She never thought that having a family life could be rough, what with never having a family and all. However, she got the rest of it.

“I had no idea…” Candace said the idea that a family could be anything less than okay was a surprise. Sure families weren’t perfect but they couldn’t be all bad right? She thought for a moment before saying, “Rory tries to be nice. He really does. I can see that. And, I can tell they get each other. I’d never do anything to take Kimi away from him or vice versa.” Her worst fear was ending up very much alone. She had her ‘sisters’ just like Rory had Kimi. She couldn’t take that away from him.

“I understand where you’re coming from. I wouldn’t want him to be alone either. I’ve been down that road before same as Kimi and it sucks.” She said after a while. “I’ll tell you what. I’ll try my best for both of them. I’ve never let a difficult person stop me from trying before.” Candace admitted. It was the least she could do was try. Perhaps everyone was right, maybe the only influence Kimi had was herself. And, all Rory needed was a good friend or two to make things better for him. Candace could do that much.

Status : Curious / Understanding
                                                  With : Kiki

OOC : - - -

Cara MiaKitty

Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 6:19 pm
User Image
                                                  Although I would like our world to change
                                                  It helps me to appreciate
                                                  Those nights and those dreams

User Image

════════════════════════

$ḯϰтн ¥ℯαя |ᛊ| ℋυḟƒℓε℘υƒḟ ℙґ℮ḟℯ¢т |ᛊ| Ḱεερεґ & ☾αρтαḯη

════════════════════════

Balder stepped onto the pitch and started setting up for tryouts. He had an idea of what he wanted to do for practices this year, and he had told Ivar as much over owls over the summer. They just had to discuss it sometime after tryouts before the season really started. Looking around, he nodded, satisfied that the pitch was set and sat back to wait for the rest of the team to show up.

[b]Username:[/b]
                                                  [b]Character's Name:[/b]
                                                  [b]House:[/b]
                                                  [b]Year:[/b]
                                                  [b]Advanced Flying I:[/b] (yes or no)
                                                  [b]Advanced Flying II:[/b] (yes or no)
                                                  [b]Years of Previous Quidditch playing:[/b] (0-6)
                                                  [b]Any Special Skill:[/b] (max of 3)
                                                  [b]First Choice Position:[/b]
                                                  [b]Second Choice Position:[/b]

AC: 18
                                                  Modifiers: +10 to Blocking the quaffle
                                                  Special Skills: Hold the Line, Great Catch, Natural Flyer
                                                  Lives: ❤ ❤ ❤
                                                  Final Roll: --

════════════════════════
                                                  Thinking: I wonder how tryouts are going to go?
                                                  OOC:

-♡-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

But, my friend, I'd sacrifice all those nights
                                                  If I could make the Earth and my dreams the same
                                                  The only difference is
                                                  To let love replace all our hate

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 10:40 pm
User Image
Fourth Year
Reserve Chaser - - -

Candace skipped onto the pitch like normal. The only difference was that she was going to end up on the team this year. She just knew it. With Emma gone someone needed to step up. Who better than her? It was time to be the Ace she called herself instead of the Ace that didn’t really exist. Practically tripping over herself as she got over she smiled. “Hello Cap,” Candace greeted brightly. “Beautiful day for a spot of Quidditch isn’t it?” She said scooping up a form and filling it out. With that done she could hop right into stretches. She was actually surprised to be the first one on the pitch. Usually she was cutting it pretty close. Maybe it really was her lucky day.

- - - - - - - - - -

Username: murruelecreuset
                                                  Character's Name: Candace Mackenzie
                                                  House: Hufflepuff
                                                  Year: Fourth Year
                                                  Advanced Flying I: Yes
                                                  Advanced Flying II: Yes
                                                  Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 3 Years
                                                  Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                                  First Choice Position: Chaser
                                                  Second Choice Position: Keeper

- - - - - - - - - -

With : Puffs!

Attire : Tryout Clothes

OOC :
                                                  Stealing / Passing: --- - 0/3 to Goal - Total Roll: --
                                                  AC: 17
                                                  Modifiers: +7 AC, +7 Stealing, +7 Shooting, +5 Blocking (Exp + Flying)
                                                  Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                                  Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 11:12 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxPitch - Tryouts
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxPuff Team
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBubbly

α ρєяfσямαи¢є ∂єѕєяνιиg σf ѕтαи∂ιиg σναтισиѕxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          αи∂ ωнσ ωσυℓ∂ нανє тнσυgнт ιт'∂ вє тнє тωσ σf υѕ؟ xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ѕσ ∂σи'т ωαкє мє ιf ι'м ∂яєαмιиg xxxxxx
                                                          '¢αυѕє ι'м ιи тнє мσσ∂ ¢σмє σи αи∂ gινє ιт υρxxx

spaceKiki managed to make it to tryouts earlier today than she had previous years. If asked, she would probably make some pithy comment about wanting to ogle her boyfriend before she had to get her arse on a broom. Truthfully, she just didn't want anyone to try and say he'd given her a spot out of favoritism if she made first string again. She knew she sucked, okay? Really. Which meant she had to at least make up for it by showing up on time and making an effort in tryouts. If Balder was smart, and they had enough hopefuls, he'd stick her on reserve, because God she was awful. But, she had more experience than most of the hopefuls probably did, and he'd take that into account more likely than not. Even if her experience was also proof of how terrible she was.

spaceShe flounced up to her boyfriend, demeanor covering her negative thoughts. It wasn't like she felt bad about sucking, anyway. She'd only tried to to make sure they had enough players. And kept trying out to continue to ensure that. And also because she couldn't pass up seeing Balder all sweaty from practice. Yum. Point being, she just didn't want him to get any shite for questionable choices regarding his girlfriend and whether or not she made the team. Figuring it was just them and Candace, she gave him a kiss on the cheek while grabbing a form from him.
                                                          "You gonna bench me or what?" she asked with a wink. She was mostly joking, since it wasn't like there was any way to know the answer to that yet. They didn't even know if he'd have the ability to do that, after all, since almost no one was here yet. But she was also trying to gauge his reaction to see if the thought had even occurred to him... Knowing Balder, probably not. Guy was a puppy. An adorable puppy. But also a naive one at times. Still, he had to know the team would probably fare better with her being a last ditch effort to keep in the game, right?

xxxуσυ'νє gσт мє fєєℓιиg нєℓℓα gσσ∂ ѕσ ℓєт'ѕ נυѕт кєєρ σи ∂αи¢ιиg
                                                          xxxxxxуσυ нσℓ∂ мє ℓιкє уσυ ѕнσυℓ∂ ѕσ ι'м gσииα кєєρ σи ∂αи¢ιиg
                                                          xxxxxxxxxуσυ'νє gσт мє fєєℓιиg нєℓℓα gσσ∂ ѕσ ℓєт'ѕ נυѕт кєєρ σи ∂αи¢ιиg
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxуσυ нσℓ∂ мє ℓιкє уσυ ѕнσυℓ∂ ѕσ ι'м gσииα кєєρ σи ∂αи¢ιиg

Position: Chaser
                                                          AC: 15
                                                          Modifiers: (+7 to Stealing and Scoring)
                                                          Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                          Lives:

Currently
                                                          ACTION
                                                          Final Roll: xx
                                                          Score
                                                          00 to 00
                                                          TIED

Username: Cara MiaKitty
                                                          Character's Name: Kiera Murdoch
                                                          Year: Sixth
                                                          Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 4
                                                          Any Special Skill: Good Arm, Swift Swipe, Dang Healthy
                                                          Second Choice Position: Whatever's needed!

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

u s e r n a m e

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 12:40 pm
What have you seen, what have you felt?
Your lips are closed, the curtain's shut-
All that we can see is on your sleeve;
All that we can see is on your sleeve.
I know from time to time...
That hope seems but a foreign land.

User Image
𝚕𝚢𝚍𝚒𝚊
𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎
𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚛

muggleborn │ third year │ hufflepuff

Liddie knew she had at least two more years of being a reserve, since the keeper was their captain, and Balder wasn't graduating until next year. She didn't mind; the idea of being a starting player this year would have terrified her. But she did like Quidditch, no matter what her parents would have thought of it. With a slightly sheepish grin, because she was pretty sure Kiki was flirting with Balder right now, she snatched a form and set about filling it out.

Username: The Forgotten Weasley
Character's Name: Lydia Spencer
Year: Third
Advanced Flying II: No, but I'm taking it this year!
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 1
Any Special Skill: Deft Dodger, Hold the Line, Natural Flyer
First Choice Position: Keeper
Second Choice Position: Chaser

OOC:
Position: Keeper
AC: 16
Mods: +4 Blocking Shots
Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Hold the Line, Natural Flyer
Lives: (X) (X) (X)

Username

A distance that we cannot reach, a language we cannot speak-
Your life is hidden in your skin, though not entirely so...
Some things can't be kept, and through all the things we'll find out-
In your words and in the movement of your eyes;
The expressions on your face, the rush of your walking...
With our closed fists we will feel like we've succeeded again.

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 12:44 pm
Oh Mother, shelter, a mother is a shelter-
Oh Mother, shelter, Mother, shelter us...
From the wild winds howling!
Oh Father, shepherd, a father is a shepherd-
Oh Father, shepherd, Father shepherd us...
From the wild wolves howling!

User Image
D O N E L L A
O L W E N
B R O W N

hufflepuff │ second year │ halfblood

Both of Donella's parents had played for Hufflepuff; her mother as a chaser and her father as a keeper. She was determined to do them proud, and so was very happy to be out in the fresh air at the pitch. It was a nice day and she was surrounded by friendly faces. Mam would be upset to hear she was trying out for beater, but Donella was sure it'd be fine. She could do this. She was sturdy.

Username: The Forgotten Weasley
Character's Name: Donella Brown
Year: Second
Advanced Flying I: No
Advanced Flying II: No
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 0
Any Special Skill: Mean Swing, Dang Healthy, Deft Dodger
First Choice Position: Beater
Second Choice Position: Chaser

OOC:
Position: Beater
AC: 14
Mods: +2 Bludger Hits
Special Skills: Mean Swing, Dang Healthy, Deft Dodger
Lives: (X) (X) (X) (X)

Username

Your cities are a wilderland;
Look upon your children!
Your highways are a wilderland;
Look upon your children!
Wandering in the wilderland...
Wandering in the wood, singing.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 4:21 pm
User Image
User Image

《《《《 Gonna ride the world like a merry-go-round 》》》》
《《《《 Like a Ferris wheel that's breaking down 》》》》
《《《《 Drinking angel's piss, gonna crash and burn 》》》》
《《《《 I just want some action so gimme my turn 》》》》

Charlie was back this year, hopefully, he would make the full team? He at least wanted to remain a reserve. He quite liked sports. He arrived and grabbed a form. Filling it out and returning the form he proceeded to stretch out as to not pull any thing.

Position:
AC: 13
Modifiers: +3 (keeper) +3 (Seeker spot) + 1 everything
Special Skills: Hold the Line, Deft Dodger, Sharp eyes
Lives: [1] [2] [3]

Username: Kungfudemoness
Character's Name: Charlie Antúnez
Year: 2
Advanced Flying I: enrolled
Advanced Flying II: no
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 1
Any Special Skill: Hold the Line, Deft Dodger, Sharp eyes
First Choice Position: Seeker
Second Choice Position: Keeper

《《《《Like a Chinese drama and conspiracy》》》》
《《《《It's the death of a nuclear family staring up at you》》》》
《《《《It's looking like another bad comedy》》》》
《《《《Just as long as it comes in high-fidelity for me too》》》》

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 9:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                            Three lights are lit but the fourth one's out!
                                            I can tell 'cause it's a bit darker than the last night's bout
                                            I forgot about the drought of light bulbs in this house
                                            So I head out, down a route I think is heading south

Iναя Tøявנø̈яи Eяıκššøиix
                                            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
                                            Team Vice Captain & BeaterFifth Year HufflepuffMugglebornspc

「 Year 2037」
                                            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Ivar walked out to the pitch, getting the app slip as per usual. However, he was rolling his eyes so hard when he thought that Kiki was flirting with Balder like a bunch of sappy couple in some sappy romance novel he skimmed in Rubin's study once. Ivar was kind of relieved that his eldest adoptive brother didn't write that, but then again he think Rubin was the type to be secretly sappy so... there's that. "Can I be a killjoy here?" He dryly asked the two, with a smug smirk, "Because I'm quoting Professor Oak, there's a time and place for everything."

Quote:
                                            Username: Jade Galaksylph
                                            Character's Name: Ivar Eriksson
                                            Year: Five
                                            Advanced Flying I: Y
                                            Advanced Flying II: Y
                                            Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
                                            Second Choice Position: Beater

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                            « with [Puff Team] at [Pitch] »

Position : Beater
                                            AC : 10 + 2 (DD) + 2 (NF) + 2 (EXP) + 3 (AF 1&2) = 19
                                            Modifiers : Hitting (+7)
                                            Special Skills : Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
                                            Lives : O O O
                                            Final Roll : equation = #

Targeting : ---------
                                            Defending : --------

Reminders :

<16^ to reach, hit, and save the player>

User Image

PROFILEOUTFITSIGNATURE TUNE

xxxxx « Out.Of.Character » xxxxx

But I'm not good with directions and I hide behind my mouth.
                                            I'm a pro at imperfections and I'm best friends with my doubt.
                                            And now that my mind's out, and now I hear it clear and loud,
                                            I'm thinking, "Wow, I probably shoulda stayed inside my house"

Cara Miakitty

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 12:05 pm
User Image
                                                                Hope that you spend your days,
                                                                But they all add up
                                                                And when that sun goes down,
                                                                Hope you raise your cup
                                                                Oh, I wish that I could witness
                                                                All your joy and all your pain
                                                                But until my moment comes, I'll say...

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Where am I? (Location)
                                                                Who am I with? (Who it is)
                                                                What am I doing? (Action)
                                                                What am I thinking? (thoughts)
                                                                What am I wearing? Quidditch Outfit

Kazu walked onto the pitch carefully, wondering if he was really getting into it now or if he could deal with quidditch and OWLs. Hopefully he could, because he'd heard that they needed players since Emma graduated. He didn't see many of the same players that he had played with, and figured that was because they were no longer in school or were too busy for quidditch. He would have been part of that group too, but part of him really wanted to help his team out, so here he was, trying out again.

Username: Red Hot Missy
                                                                Character's Name: Kazuki Kimura
                                                                Year: 5
                                                                Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 2
                                                                Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                                Second Choice Position: Anywhere

OOC:

Position: Chaser
                                                                AC: 16
                                                                Modifiers: +6 for stealing, +6 for goals
                                                                Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                                Lives: [ ] [ ] [ ]

I did it all
                                                                I owned every second
                                                                That this world could give
                                                                I saw so many places,
                                                                The things that I did
                                                                With every broken bone,
                                                                I swear I lived

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 1:02 pm
Melody Blythe Fifth Year Hufflepuff Graphic Coming Soon

Is there a right way for being strong?xxx
                                                          Feels like I'm doing things all wrongxxxxxx
                                                          Still I'm here just holding onxxxxxxxxx
                                                          Confess my heart and forgive my wrongs.xxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxx ᴍ є ʟ ᴏ ᴅ ʏ xxxxx
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          - - -
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          - - -
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Melody walked onto the pitch and happily filled out the form before beginning her stretches. She was excited for this year of school and hoped she could get them more wins this year. Last year she had sucked pretty badly.

Username: Devlyn Maycry
                                                          Character's Name: Melody Blythe
                                                          Year: Fifth
                                                          Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes
                                                          First Choice Position: Seeker
                                                          Second Choice Position: Reserve Seeker

Position: Seeker
                                                          AC: 17
                                                          Modifiers: +7 catch/spot
                                                          Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes
                                                          Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                          Above AC to hit
                                                          19+ to spot
                                                          22+ to catch
                                                          0-0

ᴏ ᴏ c.
                                                          - - -

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxI'm trying to keep from going insane
                                                          xxxxxxForget your name like they forgot
                                                          xxxxxxxxxSo listen close to the sound of your soul
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxTake back a life we led once before
                                                          xxxxxxxxx
                                                          trying to be something more.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 12:29 pm
User Image
                                                Heavy decibels are playing on my guitar
                                                We got vibrations comin' up from the floor
                                                We're just listenin' to the rock
                                                That's givin' too much noise
                                                Are you deaf you wanna hear some more

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

₴єcоиd Џёaя || Hцfflёpцff || Яёsєяvё Bёaтёґ

════════════════════════

Chance finally made it to the pitchj, having had to listen to Byuch complain about several students in his house before he could make it. In any case, he got to the pitch and grabbed a form, filling it out and noticing that he and Charlie weren't the only second years trying out. He gave a wave to Donella, and then started stretching. Hopefully he had a good tryout this year.

Username: Diamond Wales
                                                Character's Name: Chance Whitethorne
                                                Year: Second
                                                Advanced Flying I: Enrolled
                                                Advanced Flying II: No
                                                Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 2 (Quidditch MTA)
                                                Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Mean Swing
                                                Second Choice Position: Wherever

AC: 15
                                                Modifiers: Hitting Bludgers +3
                                                Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Mean Swing
                                                Lives: [o] [o] [o] x
                                                Final Roll: --

════════════════════════
                                                Thinking: I hope I get first string this year.
                                                OOC:

-◬-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I took a look inside your bedroom door
                                                You looked so good lyin' on your bed
                                                Well I asked you if you wanted any rhythm and love
                                                You said you wanna rock 'n' roll instead

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games