Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Slytherin Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:55 pm
User Image_______________________________________
User Image

User Image

Well, so far so good; no arguing and no fighting. Tristan stood rigid at the head of the group, collecting the sign in sheets and mentally preparing a mock game. It seemed like they had (almost) enough players for a full team. It'd been a while since they've used the entire field, considering the low turn out. After clearing his throat he said, ”Alrigh', listen up, if you're here, that means you want on a spot on this team. If you earn a spot, I want you to understand one thing: we don't fight against our own, and we don't complain where others can hear you. Got it? Good. Now I hope you've stretched because we're going to start with a jog around the field to warm up, afterwards, hop on a broom and fly three laps around the field—if you've been on the team before then you should already know the drill. Everyone else—don't forget to stretch. We'll assign positions when your arses are in the air.”

Before he joined the others, he made a quick detour with Leon on how to set up the first round, and if there was time, maybe a second round to give everyone a chance to show off their different skills. After their warm up, he gathered everyone's attention with one hand while the other stabilized him on his broom. ”Listen up now! Green team! Your chasers are... Oliver, Savannah, and Flick. Your beaters are Reyna, and myself. And Caty's keeper. For the silver team! Your chasers are Raymond and Kyson. Beaters are Kimberly and Leon. And Vitomir is your keeper... Sera and Aimee will be seeking, they're off limits to beaters, and if you catch the snitch early, release it and keep going. When everyone's in position, we'll start the game.” With that, the bludgers were thrown in play, the snitch was released, then threw the quaffle high in the air for the toss up.

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷
                                          Green Beater
                                          AC: 18

+8 to hitting
                                          HP: ═ ═ ═ ═ 100%
                                          Aiming At: _______
                                          00 - 00

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷

[OOC: First years are allowed to try out! Be sure to check out this thread on How to Play Quidditch. Feel free to start in the same post as running your laps. The teams are detailed in the spoiler for ease.]

Green Team
Chasers Oliver, Savannah, Flick
Beaters Reyna, Tristan
Keeper Caty

Silver Team
Chasers Raymond, Kyson
Beaters Kimberly, Leon
Keeper Vitomir

Seeker Sera, Aimee

murruelecreuset rolled 10 10-sided dice: 6, 10, 1, 1, 3, 8, 1, 9, 4, 1 Total: 44 (10-100)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:47 pm
Raymond Ara Yuko
Fourth Year Slytherin
Pureblood Parselmouth
Reserve Chaser

User Image User Image
                                    Location : Quidditch Pitch - Slytherin Try-outs

“Morning,” Raymond said back to Reyna. “Hey Oliver,” He greeted him. When Reyna asked about try-outs he smiled. “Yeah, I’m ready. Would like to say I might have a chance this year.” He told her honestly. Though, he wasn’t holding his breath. It killed him to know that he still wasn’t good enough for the first string. His only hope was that today would be the day. However, his thoughts on that disappeared when Leon came over.

Raymond despite noticing Vito’s attire wasn’t going to bring it up. However, apparently Leon couldn’t resist making a complaint. Sure a suit wasn’t at all practical for a game but it was only affecting Vito not anyone else really. At least Raymond didn’t think so. Though he wasn’t about to stop Leon because well it was Leon. The way the fourth year saw it he had just gotten out of the “you’re dead to me” zone. Whether that was true or not was another story.

“Nice to meet you too, Vitomir.” Raymond said back to him with a smile. When Oliver asked what position Vito was going to play, the fourth year became curious himself. Listening as the second year mentioned trying for Seeker he knew the chances of him landing on the team was slim. At least Vito understood that. Before he could say anymore on the matter Tristian called the try-outs to start. Raymond knew the routine. “Well good luck you guys.” He said before running his laps and then doing his laps in the air.

Getting his position, Raymond made a mental note of who was on his team and who was not. Not hard to remember. The fourth year went for the quaffle the moment it was tossed into the air hoping to start try-outs with something positive.

With: Fellow Slytherins... Silver Team

Wearing: Try-out Clothes

OOC: Silver Team - Chaser
                                    Stealing or Passing : --- - 0/3 to Goal - Total Roll: --
                                    AC: 16
                                    Modifiers: +6 Shooting, +6 AC, +6 Stealing, +4 Blocking (Exp + Flying)
                                    Special Skills: Good Arm, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
                                    Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Teams:
                                    Green Team
                                    Chasers : Oliver, Savannah, Flick
                                    Beaters : Reyna, Tristan
                                    Keeper : Caty

Silver Team
                                    Chasers : Raymond, Kyson
                                    Beaters : Kimberly, Leon
                                    Keeper : Vitomir

Seeker : Sera, Aimee

Xistund
                                    oyehh
                                    kiska166

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
mc2 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:50 am
User Image
xSera Maybelle Averyxxxxx
xxxx<6th Year>

SILVER Seeker
AC: 18
Modifiers: (+8 Spotting) (+8 Catching)
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes

Lives:

Roll: XX (+8 Spotting) (+8 Catching) =
Chasing: X/3
Catching: X/2
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

So she was going up against Aimee, that was fine with Sera. She smiled at the instructions and immediately took off in look of the snitch. Being the quickest to strike was sometimes the difference between victory and defeat.
                                          ------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                          Clever and well-spoken,
                                          With a will to succeed,
                                          I believe the house of your forebears is a good one here...
                                          Slytherin!

{OoC: }
                                          Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Essy ze Ninja rolled 10 10-sided dice: 10, 7, 4, 9, 3, 4, 1, 5, 2, 2 Total: 47 (10-100)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:13 am
User Image
User Image

Vannah huffed a sigh at the thought of running laps around the field; at least it was just the one lap. After jogging and flying in loops, she pulled up in the air to her starting position as chaser and waited for the others. Her brother shot the quaffle up in the air and with a jumpstart, she hoped to snatch the ball away before Raymond could get to it.

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷
Green Chaser
AC: 17

+7 shoot/steal
HP: ═ ═ ═ 100%
0 of 3
∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷

Quote:

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:16 am
User Image
User Image

Gaining possession of the quaffle, she made a sharp detour around Raymond, hoping to put as much distance between them as she made her way for the goal posts.

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷
Green Chaser

+7 shoot/steal
1 of 3
∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:44 am
User ImageUser Image

I sold my soul to athree-piece
                                                      And he told me I was holy
                                                      He's got me down on both knees
                                                      But its the devil thats trying to
                                                      Hold me down, hold me down.
                                                      Sneaking out the back door
                                                      Make no sound.

Aimee jumped to her feet and ran a lap before hopping on her broom and doing 3 laps in the sky. Once that was all done and the teams were assigned and the snitch was released, she began seeking it.

Position: Seeker
                                                      Modifiers: +6 catch/spot
                                                      Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                      Above AC to hit
                                                      19+ to spot
                                                      22+ to catch
                                                      0-0

░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
ooc:

I'm helpless clinging to a little bit of spine
They rush me telling me I'm running out of time
They shush me, walkingme across a fragile line.
Knock me out Knock me out
Saying that I want more, this is what I live for
I sold my soul to a three piece
And he
told me I was holy
He had me down on both knees

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:48 am
User ImageUser Image

You can fake that smile
                                                      For a
                                                      hollow while
                                                      But the
                                                      kids all learn
                                                      Once those
                                                      bridges burn

Flick did all her laps and was assigned to Green Team. When her team got the ball she grinned and shot off next to Savannah so that she was ready if the ball was passed to her.

Position: Green Chaser
                                                      AC: 12
                                                      Modifiers: +2 steal/throw
                                                      Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                      Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                      Above AC steal/throw
                                                      0-0

And don't be surprised
                                                      If they don't
                                                      buy your lies
                                                      Some of us can see
                                                      through
                                                      Your stained glass eyes

xxxThe s**t gets thicker.... It's toxic
                                                      xxxxxxPot kettle, pot kettle black... Talk that, talk that smack
                                                      xxxxxxxxxDid you hear about that b***h, and what she did? I don't believe it
                                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxWhat a ho. What a tramp. What a slut.
                                                      xxxxxxxxx
                                                      Pot kettle, pot kettle black... Watch your, watch your back

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

The Shiny Furret rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:09 am
User Image
User Image
fifth year slytherin
chaser prefect

Kyson listened to his Captain, nodding just the same as he did every year. He was old enough now to know that fighting over positions on the team was childish and wrong. Plus he knew he would make the starting team again. He had more experience than the newcomers. After completing his laps, Kyson mounted his broom and took off. Raymond went after the ball, but Savannah got away with it. He dove in to take it back for his team.

Silver Chaser
                                                                  Nat. Flyer | Good Arm | Swift Swipe
                                                                  AC: 17 | Mods: +7
                                                                  To the Goals: -/3
                                                                  Final Roll: 10 (fail)
                                                                  | |

Welcome to the end of eras. Ice has melted back to life. Done my time and served my sentence.
                                                                  Dress me up and watch me die. If it feels good, tastes good, it must be mine.
                                                                  Dynasty decapitated, you just might see a ghost tonight. And if you don't know, now you know.
                                                                  I'm taking back the crown. I'm all dressed up and naked. I see what's mine and take it.
                                                                  Finders keepers, losers weepers. Oh, yeah, the crown... So close I can taste it.
                                                                  I see what's mine and take it. Finders keepers, losers weepers. Oh, yeah...

x x x x

OOC: . . .

Green Team: Chasers- Oliver, Savannah, Flick, Beaters- Reyna, Tristan, Keeper- Caty
Silver Team: Chasers- Raymond, Kyson, Beaters- Kimberly, Leon, Keeper- Vitomir
Seekers: Sera, Aimee

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Xistund

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:54 pm
Get down to Paris; I know a chic restaurant-
Sip from a chalice; we can drink all we want!
We can dance up close, head to head...
My love I shall bestow-
Who says romance is dead?
Mmm, I'm a perfectionist, a perfectionist.

User Image
vιτσϻιг
πιςσlι

нλlғϑϐlσσd нειг │ sεςσπd ψελг │ slψτнεгιπ

Vito undid his buttons once the teams were called. Might as well try to get as much freedom a movement as he could. He did not even get to try out for his prefered position and winced a bit hearing that the seekers were not getting targeted by beaters. Well might as well get this nightmare over with. He got on the broom and started to do laps, he had no idea why they needed to do laps to begin riding on a broom. Did riding brooms in a circle somehow count as a workout? It just seemed a bit silly to him but he was not going to argue it, once he was done he moved to his spot and got ready. He wondered how long he'd last, no doubt somehow he'd be the first to get knocked off his broom knowing his luck.

OOC: Team Silver
Position: Keeper
AC: 12
Modifiers: +2 Find, AC, Catch
Special Skills: Sharp Eye, Deft Dodger, Great Catch
Lives: [☑] [☑] [☑]
Quote:

Nothing is more serious than pleasure;
Happiness is impossible to measure.
The only life worth living is leisure...
Nothing is more serious than pleasure.
I like a winner; someone who knows their game-
A truthful sinner; there's no rush to fan the flames.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:24 pm
User Image
User Image

"Hey, catch!" Savannah shouted to her teammate Flick, after easily avoiding a steal attempt and tossed her the quaffle. It didn't make much sense for her to hog the ball, after all. The newbies were the ones who really needed the practice and experience.

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷
Green Chaser

+7 shoot/steal
2 of 3
∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷

Devlyn Maycry

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:28 pm
User Image
First Year

Kimberly didn't know what she was doing but she'd figure it out. Remaining silent she waited until someone of importance (captain, vice captain) to give her the run down. Listening to Tristan, Kimi honestly wasn't sure if she could follow the no fighting with their own. Sure she was sorted into Slytherin that didn't mean she had to like everyone. Even families argued didn't they? Not that Kimberly was an expert or anything.

Regardless Kimberly ran her laps wishing she didn't have too. Then did her laps in the air, which she far more enjoyed. When it came time to get into teams, she listened for what team she was on. Hearing she was on silver team, Kimberly got ready. The game started and the first year had literally no idea what to do. Sure from what Minako told her, she was to aim at the bludgers and hit them at people. Deflect bludgers aimed at her players. Sounded simple in theory. So because she had no idea on who to aim at she just decided to go for Flick, since Flick wasn't her favourite anyways.

Status : Begrudgingly Trying Out...
                                                  With : Slytherins... (Candace in the stands)

Attire : Tank and Jeans

OOC : Finally got Kimberly up... Olympics is screwing my schedule sweatdrop

Silver Team - Beater
                                                  Aiming or Saving : Flick - Total Roll: 22 (Hit)
                                                  AC: 10
                                                  Modifiers: +2 Shooting, +2 Hitting
                                                  Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Good Arm, Mean Swing
                                                  Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life] [Life]

Teams:
                                                  Green Team

Silver Team

murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:13 pm
Raymond Ara Yuko
Fourth Year Slytherin
Pureblood Parselmouth
Reserve Chaser

User Image User Image

So Raymond hadn't gotten the ball at the toss. In fact he was beat out by Savannah. No surprise there. She was a good player considering. However, the fourth year wasn't going let her get away. Rushing down the pitch after her, he watched as Flick was close by to her teammate. When the ball was passed that was his time to strike. He couldn't worry about anything but getting the quaffle for himself and Kyson. Pushing forward, Raymond tried to steal the quaffle from the first year.

Stealing or Passing : Flick - 0/3 to Goal - Total Roll: 17 (Steal)

Teams:
                                    Green Team

Silver Team

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:16 pm
Raymond Ara Yuko
Fourth Year Slytherin
Pureblood Parselmouth
Reserve Chaser

User Image User Image

Popping the ball loss from Flick, Raymond did a U-turn. Bolting for the opposite end, he wanted to make sure he could hold onto the ball. At least to prove he could play the game better then he had years past. Course that was saying a lot and Raymond knew he wasn't perfect. A fact that seriously bothered him as he made his way down the field.

Stealing or Passing : --- - 1/3 to Goal - Total Roll: ---

Teams:
                                    Green Team

Silver Team

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:56 pm
User ImageUser Image

I sold my soul to athree-piece
                                                      And he told me I was holy
                                                      He's got me down on both knees
                                                      But its the devil thats trying to
                                                      Hold me down, hold me down.
                                                      Sneaking out the back door
                                                      Make no sound.

Aimee spotted the snitch immediately and grinned. She began chasing it.

Position: Seeker
                                                      Modifiers: +6 catch/spot
                                                      Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                      Above AC to hit
                                                      19+ to spot
                                                      22+ to catch
                                                      1/3
                                                      -/2
                                                      0-0

░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
ooc:

I'm helpless clinging to a little bit of spine
They rush me telling me I'm running out of time
They shush me, walkingme across a fragile line.
Knock me out Knock me out
Saying that I want more, this is what I live for
I sold my soul to a three piece
And he
told me I was holy
He had me down on both knees

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:04 pm
User ImageUser Image

You can fake that smile
                                                      For a
                                                      hollow while
                                                      But the
                                                      kids all learn
                                                      Once those
                                                      bridges burn

Flick blinked as the ball was passed to her and immediately stolen. All while a bludger slammed into her knee. She hissed through the pain and immediately gave chase to the boy who had stollen the quaffle. She reached out to steal it back.

Position: Green Chaser
                                                      AC: 12 (-1 Ouch)
                                                      Modifiers: +2 steal/throw
                                                      Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                      Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                      Above AC steal/throw
                                                      0-0

And don't be surprised
                                                      If they don't
                                                      buy your lies
                                                      Some of us can see
                                                      through
                                                      Your stained glass eyes

xxxThe s**t gets thicker.... It's toxic
                                                      xxxxxxPot kettle, pot kettle black... Talk that, talk that smack
                                                      xxxxxxxxxDid you hear about that b***h, and what she did? I don't believe it
                                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxWhat a ho. What a tramp. What a slut.
                                                      xxxxxxxxx
                                                      Pot kettle, pot kettle black... Watch your, watch your back

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games