Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☆[3} Approval Area :: Post Requests Here
★ Profile and Negotiable PAs Section Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 361 362 363 364 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yaroki

Omnipresent Genius

12,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:02 pm
Grand Chevalier Haji
Yaroki

II_Hio_Shirayuki_II

Hio:Accepted

Yar: 1: Please list a legitimate fear and weakness, You cannot have an Npc as a fear or weakness.
2:For your personal attribute to learn on extra taijutsu, we feel it is necessary for you to sacrifice something in order to gain. Simply because a style is made of of many techniques. For example, sacrifice the use of genjutsu for this extra taijutsu style.

The brother is an rpc he's just needs his bio finished and okay though the extra slot was only because kaiser fist requirered 2  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:45 pm
Yaroki
Grand Chevalier Haji
Yaroki

II_Hio_Shirayuki_II

Yar: 1: Please list a legitimate fear and weakness, You cannot have an Npc as a fear or weakness.
2:For your personal attribute to learn on extra taijutsu, we feel it is necessary for you to sacrifice something in order to gain. Simply because a style is made of of many techniques. For example, sacrifice the use of genjutsu for this extra taijutsu style.

The brother is an rpc he's just needs his bio finished and okay though the extra slot was only because kaiser fist requirered 2

I am so sorry! >.< Got caught up in something else.

A little spin to what Chev was saying. The weaknesses, at least one has to me something physical. Same with the fear. It has to be something a little more tangible. Spiders, dark rooms, narrow walkways. Stuff like that.

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:56 pm
Ok then thatsfine  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:00 pm
digital m u f f i n s
Yaroki
Grand Chevalier Haji
Yaroki

II_Hio_Shirayuki_II

I am so sorry! >.< Got caught up in something else.

A little spin to what Chev was saying. The weaknesses, at least one has to me something physical. Same with the fear. It has to be something a little more tangible. Spiders, dark rooms, narrow walkways. Stuff like that.

Okay done  

Yaroki

Omnipresent Genius

12,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200

Yaroki

Omnipresent Genius

12,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:56 pm
Grand Chevalier Haji
Ok then thatsfine

So is she accepted?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:56 pm
Yaroki
Grand Chevalier Haji
Ok then thatsfine

So is she accepted?

Elaborate what is a 'Genin' jutsu? Did you mean Genjutsu?  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Yaroki

Omnipresent Genius

12,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:03 pm
digital m u f f i n s
Yaroki
Grand Chevalier Haji
Ok then thatsfine

So is she accepted?

Yeah lol sorry working on it from my phone lol  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:06 pm
Yaroki
digital m u f f i n s
Yaroki
Grand Chevalier Haji
Ok then thatsfine

So is she accepted?

Yeah lol sorry working on it from my phone lol

Just edit it and then you are set to go. :]  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Yaroki

Omnipresent Genius

12,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:07 pm
digital m u f f i n s

Done  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:43 am
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ρ є r ѕ σ η α ℓ • ∂ α т α|├▬
Full Name: Bakura Shin Raikami
Nickname: Blind Storm beast

Birthdate: 7/14

Height: 5' 7"
Weight: 140

Nindo: "Even the blind see the bigger picture."
Personality:
Bakura is blind however he believes in the facts and nothing is as it seems. He is very kind not wanting to hurt the ones he loves, he seems to never get made unless the situation really needs it. Always calm and collected helping out all those who need it.

Mar’s personality is mostly being an adorable, squeak when it walks, sheep the size of its owners palm. However if Mar doesn’t like someone he turns into a really small attack dog er.. Sheep. Mar is a bundle of bouncing wool, and when he is fighting with his master it’s like being attacked with a small lightning cloud.

Village: Kirigakure
Main Class: ninjutsu
Subclass: tamer

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|c σ м в α т • ∂ α т α|├▬
Bloodline: Ranton (awaiting aproval)

Chakra Pool: 270
Chakra Element: Suiton, Raiton
Chakra Color: White
Chakra Materialization: Appears as white Aura with black lightning around it, during A rank or higher techniques Aura looks like a White lion with black strips.

Strengths:
• Unaffected by sight based genjutsu, due to being blind and not having all five senses. (Will change with another jutsu)
• 360 degree radius “vision sense” Using the term vision lightly. (Also will change with a certain custom)
• His partner Mar helps makes up for weakness
• Close – Mid range fighting

Weaknesses:
• unable to differentiate jutsu attacking him (changes with certain custom)
• Sight can only “see” so far before all is blanked making long range extremely hard for him about mid-range before “vision” cuts off. (Changes with certain custom)
• Partner is normally very very small without jutsu.
• Can’t swim… can learn a jutsu to keep him alive… but can’t swim
• Can’t use spirit sight in water

Fears:
• Losing his loved ones
• feeling useless due to his eyes.
• Complete vision lose

Class Attributes:
• Secret Drop: Backup reserve of [25] chakra
• Pup's Instincts: Senses increased
• Bound Hearts: Able to fully communicate with partner

Reductions:
• -3 ninjutsu

Personal Attributes:
• Strength of the blind: Can’t learn any genjutsu but has his second taijutsu style as a genin, meaning he doesn’t have to wait until jonin to get it but still gets only 2 styles.

• Spirit strength: Learns ninjutsu a post faster

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|c α r є є r • ∂ α т α|├▬
Ryo: 両 0
AC: 0

Missions Complete:
D Rank :: 0
C Rank :: 0
B Rank :: 0
A Rank :: 0
S Rank :: 0

Limitations: {How many of each technique you can learn. Refer to class info}
• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 16
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 00
• Taijutsu Styles: : 02 / 02
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 00 / 00

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ω є α ρ σ η • ∂ α т α|├▬
Weapon Type: Long Sword
Weapon Range: 60”
Weapon Weight: 15 lbs
Weapon Location: Back

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ι η ν є η т σ r у|├▬
• 10 flash bombs
• 20 kunai

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|т є c н η ι q υ є ѕ|├▬
▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton: {Start with the following six only}
• Henge no Jutsu [ Transformation Technique ]
• Kawarimi no Jutsu [ Substitution Technique ]
• Genso Bushin no Jutsu [ Illusion Clone Technique ]
• Suimen Hokou no Waza [ Act of Water Surface Walking ]
• Kinobori no Waza [ Act of Tree Climbing ]
• Kai [ Release ]

Raiton

Suiton

Ranton

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

Kaiser fist
• {Stage progression / techniques learned}

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|н ι ѕ т σ r у|├▬

Bakuras life started off pretty bad. At the young tender age of five he was kidnapped by a group of cultists for god knows why. Well as the years passed bakura never lost hope and never let his captors break him as he had seen them break so many others. Well over the years he was captive he managed to make a few friends that he would do anything to keep safe. One day when one of his friends was in danger he willingly jumped in harm’s way which cost him a very precious sense: His sense of sight. However bakura didn’t consciously let it get to him and kept pushing on staying strong for his friends. Another few years passed and bakura, now eleven, had grown mostly accustom to his loss of sight. Well one evening as the slaves were being rounded up a commotion broke out near the front of the camp. The commotion turned out to be bakuras sister, a squad of ANBU, and his best friend from before he was kidnapped. All the slaves with families were returned to them which happened to be all but one girl. So business taken care of bakura, his sister, his friend, and the girl all headed back to kiri. When they arrived bakura was in a deep depression over his eyesight. The years of suppressed emotions over the loss of his eyesight finally surfacing. His friends and family were concerned for him but he told them he was fine and forged ahead although he knew he wasn’t. One day he was out in the woods training with the girl they brought back when they heard bleating and snarling nearby. Peeking through the bushes they watched, well listened in bakuras case, as the girl explained what was happening. A small sheep was fighting off a small pack of wolves. No matter how much damage it took it still got right back up and fought off the wolves. Bakura was struck by the bravery and courage of the small sheep. Shortly after, the wolves left seeing the sheep as too much trouble. So racing out bakura and the girl scooped up the sheep and shot towards the veterinary clinic and had him patched up. That day bakura formed a close bond with the little sheep and naming it mar. Shortly after getting mar bakura joined the academy, were he began to develop a technique that would give him some semblance of vision back. Now a few years later, having created and learning aforementioned technique he strives to further his ninja career.

Quote:
"to make sense of his strengths and weaknesses is that there is two signature custome jutsu that im currently making to explain everything. one is done and will be uploaded after approval to explain his "sight." the other is quite tricky however i don't need it as much as the first one, but the second makes his weakness and strength mostly flip places."

Quote:
p.s. this would be yaro's "weakness"

Quote:
p.s.s. Pheer the mighty sheep MAR
User Image

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Azreal The Darklord

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:06 pm
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ρ є r ѕ σ η α ℓ • ∂ α т α|├▬
Full Name: Azreal Zenka
Nickname: The Perfect Weapon

Birthdate: May 19

Height: 6’
Weight: 195lbs

Nindo: "Betrayal is dishonor. Dishonor means death."
Personality: Azreal is well sort of distant from most ninja his rank or lower, or well at least when he is a genin. He tends to think less of people who betray their friend and family for any means and will gladly place a hurt upon them when given the chance. He also tends to be nicer to the females around the village though not as if he likes them or not as his secret crush has still be yet to reveal itself.

Village: Kirigakure
Main Class: Bukijutsu - Weapon Class
Subclass: Kugutsu - Puppet Class

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|c σ м в α т • ∂ α т α|├▬
Bloodline: N/A

Chakra Pool: 220
Chakra Element: Raiton
Chakra Color: Black
Chakra Materialization: His chakra swirls around his feet like a protective circle.

Strengths:
• Close Combat
• Long Combat
Weaknesses:
• Overcome easiest by a pretty smile
• Lets his anger cloud his judgement of things
Fears:
• Dishonor
• Death

Class Attributes:
• Arrogant Skill: Able to wield weapons with slightly advanced prowess
• Bunraku: Able to use one hand to perform techniques rank D and below
Reductions:
• Learns Bukijutsu [ 1 ] post faster

Personal Attributes:
• Weapons Master: Gains an extra Bukijutsu style at the cost of all his genjutsu
• Extreme Conditioning: His strength and speed are increased slightly

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|c α r є є r • ∂ α т α|├▬
Ryo: 両0
AC: 0

Missions Complete:
D Rank :: 0
C Rank :: 0
B Rank :: 0
A Rank :: 0
S Rank :: 0

Limitations: {How many of each technique you can learn. Refer to class info}
• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 03
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 00
• Taijutsu Styles: : 00 / 00
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 00 / 02

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ω є α ρ σ η • ∂ α т α|├▬
Weapon Type: Greatsword
Weapon Range: 6 feet
Weapon Weight: 25lbs
Weapon Location: Upon his back

Summoning Type: N/A
Summon Sage: N/A
Pacts: N/A

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ι η ν є η т σ r у|├▬
• N/A

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|т є c н η ι q υ є ѕ|├▬
▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Henge no Jutsu [ Transformation Technique ]
• Kawarimi no Jutsu [ Substitution Technique ]
• Genso Bushin no Jutsu [ Illusion Clone Technique ]
• Suimen Hokou no Waza [ Act of Water Surface Walking ]
• Kinobori no Waza [ Act of Tree Climbing ]
• Kai [ Release ]

Raiton

Kugutsu {Bloodline, Kugutsu, Eiseijutsu, etc.} {If none, remove section}

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

{Style name here}
• {Stage progression / techniques learned}

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

Fuu No Odachi
Stage One

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|н ι ѕ т σ r у|├▬
Azreal was born of a more powerful family in the land of the Stone. Though his family had much power they tended to not show it even when demanded that they should so because of this his family had to learn how to protect themselves. Most of the members chose the art of Ninjutsu, but Azreal and his father chose Bukijutsu. Due to their choice they both became very reliable members in the great battles that followed and soon out lasted their family in life. While his father was on his death bed he gave Azreal a greatsword with the families crest on it and told him to escape this land and find a better one.

So Azreal set forth moneyless and homeless on a journey to find his new home. It wasn’t long before he stumbled upon the grand Kirigakure and chose to make it his home. As soon as he arrived he found himself a job with the local blacksmith and began making small ryo to pay for his apartment and his enrollment into the ninja academy. He was going to grow stronger and honor his family and most of all his father‘s wishes of a better and more peaceful life.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:59 pm
Azreal The Darklord

Your weakness to me are not legitimate,

change the first one

And change the second weakness: I personally believe that having a single element is not a weakness.

Personal Attributes: The first one is a attribute of the Main Class Genjutsu at chunin level, So unless someone tells me other wise I'm going to have to deny that.
The second attribute: Nothing can be increased "by rank". So you are allowed to increase your strength and speed slightly, but no more.
Zero_ryukai

your profile is tough, get back to you later.  

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:32 pm
Grand Chevalier Haji
Azreal The Darklord

change the first one

And change the second weakness: I personally believe that having a single element is not a weakness.

Personal Attributes: The first one is a attribute of the Main Class Genjutsu at chunin level, So unless someone tells me other wise I'm going to have to deny that.
The second attribute: Nothing can be increased "by rank". So you are allowed to increase your strength and speed slightly, but no more.
Zero_ryukai

okay... I know its tough as is. however the two customs would make it make sense.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:56 am
Grand Chevalier Haji
Azreal The Darklord

change the first one

Zero_ryukai

Editied how does it look now  

Azreal The Darklord

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:15 pm
Azreal The Darklord

Editied how does it look now

Looks good accepted.

Just remember just because your speed and strength are increased does not mean you match a ninja of a higher rank you are merely a slightly tougher genin.  
☆[3} Approval Area :: Post Requests Here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 361 362 363 364 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games