Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
The Hidden Kingdom of Magic(OPEN/ No longer Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:58 pm
"There is always something to say. It doesn't have to be about anything. It could be trivial. But it makes everyone feel better to just talk." his face was free of expressions now.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:39 pm
Iah smirked as he approached not wasting a time and clearly sensing his sisters presence. "There!" he darted to a door opening it and finding her lifeless body. He smirked looking down at her body and closing the door behind him. He instantly got to work placing a scroll on he stomach and putting his hand over it. "Release, Gate 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5." his hand then began to fall into her body as if it was water. He grabbed her wolf spirit and her ability. He smirked as he felt the power. He took his hand out instantly. "That was faster than i thought... I need to dispose of the body. He stood swiftly taking her and putting her over his shoulder. He walked out walking towards the battleground.

Perverted Juicebox

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:49 pm
( eek wow.........this is even more interesting!!!!!!!!!! man i can't wait for my little surpirse xd )

A man ran into Iah and saw that he was carrying Kitzune. "Hey! What are you doing with Kitzune!! She needs to be buried with her father back at the castle!"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:55 pm
Iah looked at him pushing him out of the way and continuing. "If your smart, you wont follow me."

Perverted Juicebox

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:58 pm
The man looked at Iah angrily. "Where are you going with her?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:30 pm
Iah looked back at him, Wherever the hell i want." he continued this time disappearing instantly into the forest.

Perverted Juicebox

Perverted Juicebox

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:31 pm
(( its kinda calmed! ))

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:04 pm
Scarlet heard what Ross said but didn't respond. She was looking out the window and saw what Iah was doing. She smirked and chuckled quietly, "How interesting." She muttered and looked over at a further distance were she knew Iah had reappeared. Oh what oh what is He up to? She thought to herself pretty amused by all that was going on. We all have little secrets dont we? She grinned and chuckled again.

Some knights ran around trying to find Kitzune and Iah. They wanted to get her body back in order to bury her. The news was not yet given to the King.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:08 pm
The man ran back to the castle as fast as he can trying to find the king. "Lord Vincent!!!!! Lord Vincent I have terrible news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:33 pm
Disposing of her body...what a heartless brother indeed. Scarlet thought to herself and she looked at the direction Iah was at as if it was only inches away.

Vincent was still with the Elf queen but when he heard someone yelling out for him he excused himself. The man finally approached him out of breath, "What is it?" He asked curious and a bit worried by the whole terrible news comment.

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Perverted Juicebox

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:46 pm
Iah sighed, he disappeared reappearing once again except a few kilometers away this time. He lay his sister down kneeli9ng next to her and sealing her body. "Nothing in here anyway." he looked at the body as it sunk into the ground. He had extracted all power, including her wolf spirit. He looked at the face of his sister as it disappeared becoming once again part of the earth. "Now, i do in fact need rest..." he sighed heading to his underground hideout.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:36 pm
Scarlet thought to herself, How long will He let this go on. I'm sure He know's that i know his location. She grinned agian but this time it was wider then before.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:58 pm
The man finally caught his breath as he looked at the the king. "It's Iah.....He took Kitzune away and I dont know where they went!"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:06 pm
Scarlet looked at Ross, "Well we should get down there...see ya." She then faded away only to appeared behind the man who was catching his breath. "I know where he went father."

Vincent looked at the man then at Scarlet, "Where did he go of to?"

"North from here about 2 miles away. Anyways i don't suggest you send people after him he already disposed of her body." Scarlet said calmly to both of them.

"Where you there? How do you know this?" Vincent asked a bit confused.

"I watched it all happen from my bedroom window. You know who i am..." Scarlet chuckled and headed outside.

Vincent watched his daughter leave a bit worried and disturbed. She was acting a bit weird and had a weird feeling that it was because of the whole Fara thing. "Well then i suppose she is right then," Vincent sighed and told the man to go rest.

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Perverted Juicebox

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:21 pm
Iah began walking once again at a normal pace. "This power, its amazing..." he smirked. His sword began pulsating as he walked. He stopped shaking his head disapprovingly. "Hmm? i guess they know. Nothing they can do..." he smirked as he began laughing once again.

Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games