Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:16 am
Let the Memories of the Evening be...
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Fingertips...walking up your spine...a tongue sliding right behind..

Michi set down his bag as the cries for help came from Akihiko's trembling lips. He walked over and lifted the man up from under his armpits and pulled him on to the bed. "Shhh....shhh..shh...It's going to be alright. You're really doing ok. Just got to get you over this hurdle."

"Lay here and let me help you relax. Just focus on me, Akihiko." he whispered into the man's ear licking just around the lobe to catch his attention. Fingertips spread Akihiko's arms away from his waist as he slowly undid each button from the man's shirt and then ran his nails up that firm chest. "I don't think we will start with a massage tonight. I've something else in mind. That will better fulfill your need."

He unbuttoned his own shirt and threw it aside along and crawled in next to Akihiko. His lips kissing up those perfect abs and along the collar bone until descending on the rosey lips, parting them and snaking his tongue within. Finger tips....caressed the cheek one gentle stroke at a time before scrapping down Akihiko's arm and over his waist. "I'll draw that need right out of you...I'm your drug tonight."

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your eyes and see me.
...Dark Star.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:16 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Naoko didn't wake up when Ryu got out of the shower.
In truth, the blond was so deeply asleep... that he was dreaming...

Amber eyes narrowed in anticipation, a katana clenched in his lithe hands. Wearing the white and blue uniform of the shinsengumi, Naoko was standing before a strangely dressed Japanese man with long dark hair and piercing eyes.
He'd seen him before...
He knew him...
But...
The other man raised his sword, the window behind him letting the full moon's light shimmer into the tatami floored room.
Downstairs Naoko could hear the sounds of battle, but up here, on the second floor...
Silence...
"You're wrong!" Naoko shouted at the man, raising his sword as if to charge.
But the man just laughed and brought his sword across in a side slash. The blond dodged, raising his blade enough to catch the end of the other man's and throw it out wide enough to rush forward.
It would've been a great idea... except...
Something heavy slammed into the back of Naoko's head and he fell, his katana clattering from his grip.
Pushing himself up, the blond was suddenly kicked hard in the chest and flipped over, amber gaze staring up at the man above him.
A man who was pointing that devilishly wicked katana at his neck.
Gritting his teeth, Naoko couldn't do anything but surrender. "This isn't over, Hayato. Not by a long shot." he hissed...
At least until the other man plunged his sword straight down into the blond's neck.
Gasping, choking on his own blood, Naoko tried to scream but only a gurgling sound tore free of his scarlet stained lips.
And Hayato simply laughed...

Gasping, amber eyes shot open and the pianist jumped, startled, sitting up in bed.
His heartbeat was erratic... everything had been so real that...
Immediately, lithe fingers went to his neck, searching for something... anything...
"Yume... ka..." Naoko whispered, before collapsing back onto the bed and staring up at the ceiling.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:31 am
What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

Doing what one does best...

The past several days, Hiroki worked and worked. He had people helping Izzy's stars right and left for the Charity event. Even Chiyou's manager got a reprimand after Izzy's email about him. It was annoying once Hiroki started digging in those records. No wonder Chiyou's track record wasn't that good in some ways because Ohayou had not been doing their part nearly to the extent that Hiroki demanded. Manager should be exceptional! No if ands or butts.

So during that week, Hiroki had a huge team meeting with all managers except for Izzy Lucky. Fortunately, for Ohayou this wasn't a wide spread problem but he brought forth his concerns and expectations. Expectations that would not be denied. He wanted the service end of Ohayou to be second to none. His skills were so aligned with this part of Ohayou he could feel the heart beat of its world.

But also during the week, another thought plagued him - Koyasu-sama's words. He could feel the sword of those words for a long time but only when he was not dwelling on it, realization hit him. He need to learn...passion for the Music! What a dolt he was...maybe denser than the iron spike that hit him in the head with the realization.

Koyasu-sama wasn't telling him how bad of choice he was....he'd been trying to subtly hint at what he...and Koyasu-kun needed to do. Well that certainly wasn't going to happen with Koyasu-kun! He'd be at the man's throat and vice versa. How they'd ever work together was beyond him. BUT! He could learn the passion for music...right?

How? Pondering that thought for a long hour, he looked at his options. Any of the stars...watching them...seeing how they worked, how they fell in love with what they do. He couldn't become a star himself but he could watch and experience their day to day world at the studios and other events! But which star...to start with. Mmm...that was a good question. Then he remembered Nakai. Ok so maybe there was a small bit of personal interest in that thought but why not?

So in the morning, Hiroki showed up on Nakai's door step but this time not with bad news but fresh strawberry and whipped cream morning crepes and a couple bottles of juice. Sal knocked on the door for Hiroki since his hands were full. Yes, a morning wake up call before the start of the Event day, but what better way to go about it

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:45 am

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

Ryu had nearly drifted into a warm, peaceful slumber when he heard a sudden gasp and the rustling of sheets.
"Nani?" he asked in a sleepy voice, turning over and propping himself up in the bed.
As soon as he saw Naoko, however, he knew exactly what had happened. The only time Naoko touched his neck like that was when he was having a bad dream, flashback, or painful memory.
And it always had something to do with Hayato.
Pushing the covers away, the violinist slipped out of the bed and padded across the room and hopped up into Naoko's bunk, lying down beside him.
"It's ok, you know. He can't hurt you anymore." he soothed, wrapping his arms around the blond.
If he had to stay up all night defending Naoko from the monsters in his dreams, then he would.
Perhaps...it was his fault that this was happening. He had kind of neglected Naoko this past week...

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:56 am
I embrace the torn rose to my chest
And fall into the crimson sea...

User Image

The sun broke through the curtains as they waved in the wind.
Apparently, Hayato had opened the window at some point and had forgotten to close it. That was why it was so cold...
That...and there was...something on his head?
Panicking he sat up, waving his arms only to hear a flapping sound, followed by, 'Poppo....poppo...'.
A...pigeon...had been sleeping in his hair? AGAIN? And in his own home, no less!
This was ridiculous!
"That's it...you're dead!" he yelled, attacking the pigeon...only to stub his toe on the bed frame as the offending fowl flew right out the window it had apparently come in.
"Son of a b***h..." he growled, walking to the window and slamming it shut.
It was as though the universe were playing some cruel joke on him.
As Hayato turned, he looked in the mirror and sighed. His hair was a disaster, again. Feathers stuck out from everywhere.
With a resigned sigh, he headed for the shower, scrubbing himself thoroughly again. After all, he had to be immaculate tonight.
Once clean and dressed, he hopped in his ride and drove by the coffee shop, then straight to the studio. He would need to grab a few things, and talk to the crew...and he had something to drop off for Matsumoto-sama as well.
At the studio, he went directly to the chairman's office, knocking lightly at the door. Hopefully the man would be in a better mood today.

I continue dancing upon
The piled bodies until I die...

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:10 am
Nigiyaka na hitogomi ni tokeru tsubuyaki ga
Ashimoto ni chirabatta omoide nijimaseru---

User Image

Daylight...and Chiyou was blossoming like a flower! He hadn't been this excited to do something in ages!
He felt like a man preparing to propose to his future bride.
It made him giggle and blush to think that.
Tonight was the moment of truth for him. He would confess everything to Izzy, face to face, right before he took the stage...then he would perform his set, each song crafted, placed, and perfected to woo the man he had set his affections on.
After he left the stage...he would then have Izzy Lucky by his side!
At least, that was how it played out in his fantasy.
Chiyou knew reality all too well, and knew better than to expect that. It was just as likely that he would walk off the stage and Izzy would reject him, or worse, refuse to even talk to him.
The thought scared the young star so badly that he almost wanted to run away and not even perform the set.
Still, he knew he had to do it. He had to go on with everything, and give a perfect show, which would lead to a perfect album, even if Izzy Lucky broke his heart in two.
As Chiyou saw it, he had to at least take a chance on things. If he never tried, then of course he wouldn't even have a chance at his beloved Ruki. The important thing was to try, no matter the outcome. He just hoped and prayed that his affection would be returned.
Having dressed himself, the boy checked himself out in the mirror, then spritzed on a bit of cologne. It was such a sunny, happy day out! This just had to go well!
At least he was optimistic...
So determined was he that he actually managed to push all of his doubts and fears aside. He WAS going to do this, and he WAS going to win Izzy's heart!!!
Putting in a phone call, he ordered the most lush, extravagant flower arrangement he could and had it sent to Ishi Ruki at the address of Koyasu Akihiko. Sent by Anonymous.
It was best if Izzy didn't know who sent the flowers...yet. That was his logic, at least. Let it be a surprise during his confession tonight. He could easily assume the flowers came from any of many sources.
Still, he didn't stop to think that that could be troublesome in it's own way...but Chiyou was still often driven by his impulses.
Hopping in one of his cars, the blond sped toward the studio, singing all the way there.
Not many more hours until showtime!

---Mayoi aruku machi no kagayaki wa glaring one way
Kogoe sou na boku wo terasu

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:09 am

Blinking, amber eyes focused on Ryu and the pianist smiled slightly, "I'm fine. Really." he spoke as the violinist climbed into bed with him. "I just had a nightmare... I... I think I dreamed I was Okita... not sure though... I was definitely a shinsengumi though."
The blond seemed a bit distracted by this notion, but he didn't seem afraid or anything.
"Wouldn't be the first time I had a dream where I died. Didn't like getting stabbed through the throat though..." Naoko mused.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:52 am

User Image

"Yeah...that doesn't sound pleasant at all..." he stretched out, his leg making it's way over Naoko's hip.
The bed was rather small. That was why they hadn't slept together all week, after all.
"You sure you ok, babe?" he asked. The pianist seemed all right, but sometimes he only looked that way on the outside when it was a different story in his head. Ryu had come to know how that was with his tenshi.
"I once had a dream I was a pigeon....I totally took a crap on Hayato's head!" he laughed. It was true, though. Just the night before, he had dreamed about tormenting the vocalist, in the guise of a pigeon. ******** weird a** dream. He blamed it on some spicy noodles he had eaten.

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:54 am

It never failed.
Every time that Nakai finally got to sleep... someone woke him up.
Granted, after he looked at the clock, it was obvious that he'd been asleep for about five hours... but to him, that hardly mattered.
What was important was that it FELT like he had just fallen asleep.
Swinging his legs over the side of the bed, the musician didn't even put on house shoes as he walked, in naught but black boxers, to his front door.
Bed head was the least of his problems, though Kai didn't seem to mind.
Especially when he peeked out the peep hole and saw who was standing there.
"Hiroki-san?" Nakai asked with a yawn upon opening his door. "What can I do for you so early in the morning, hmm? I haven't even had coffee yet."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:01 pm

"Pigeon?" Naoko asked before laughing softly. "Well, seems to me you were going easy on him. I'd have bitten his ear off if I were a pigeon... or a crow... I think I'd rather be a crow."
Yawning, the blond turned on his side just enough to settle Ryu's leg comfortably over his own body, the pianist somewhat cuddling into his akuma. "I'm fine. Really. Just a nightmare, and not even that bad of one. Least I was in costume... I find shinsengumi to be very sexy."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:21 pm

User Image

"Heh...I kinda wondered about that too. Being a pigeon and all. Why a pigeon? I want to be a hawk...or an eagle...or a penguin!" he suddenly exclaimed his desire to be a flightless fisher bird.
Penguins were cute, after all. And always in formal dress!
"But yeah, it was just a dream. Dreams can be so weird sometimes..." the violinist nuzzled against his sweet angel, kissing his cheek lightly.
"Shinsengumi, eh?" Ryu tilted his head. "Well...perhaps I can cosplay for you sometime?"
It was an offer for the pianist. One he could accept or refuse. Ryuukaze always enjoyed spicing things up, but he knew he had better tread carefully if the dream had something to do with Hayato. No need to accidentally upset his angel, after all.

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:30 pm

Laughing softly, Naoko looked up at Ryu and gently kissed him. "I'd like that... the cosplay, I mean. You, looking dashing like a shinsengumi.... me in a kimono... Maybe we could even take a trip to Kyoto together, hmm? Just for a weekend?"
It was a romantic idea.
One of the few things that the pianist liked outside of music... was history.
Period piece dress was a particular favorite of his... which was probably why he hadn't complained too much about his party attire.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:52 pm

User Image

"Hm...then come with me to Kyoto after tonight. Once we're done with the show and all that, why don't we take a trip, see all the sights, do whatever you want. It'd be like...well..." he took Naoko's left hand and kissed his ring finger, "...kind of like a honeymoon, ne?" he giggled. He figured the pianist would just laugh at him. He had rejected the ring Ryu had given him, after all. Ryu had been scared to even bring that up again. He couldn't risk it, he felt. Despite that, he had kept the ring close by ever since. sometimes he even carried it around, just in case...but he never made mention of it.
"We can cosplay all you like, go to a tea ceremony...you name it." he added almost nervously.
It would be nice to get away for a day or two. Things had been so stressful...and there was still so much that had to be dealt with.
Ryu still had to get Naoko to a doctor, after all. Someone who could help with the nightmares and the trauma. Things that had been plaguing the pianist for years.

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:05 pm

One thin eyebrow arched, "Honeymoon? We're not married, Ryu-kun." the pianist replied before sighing softly. "Feels like it sometimes... but we're not. We're simply... together. And..." a teasing smirk appeared on the blond's lips. "I like being 'together' with you. It's comforting. Really."
It was true, sure he had his bouts of insanity, but being around Ryuukaze was doing wonders for him.
Mentally as well as physically.
"It'll be just us two on the shinkansen, ne?" Naoko asked, reaching one hand up to tangle in his akuma's dark hair, twirling a few strands on one finger. "We can get an old style hotel, a private tea ceremony... do our cosplay up good and proper?"

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:57 pm

User Image

"I know we're not married! You know I like to tease you!" he laughed, playing it off. If he had things his way, though...he'd have Naoko in a wedding dress someday. That would be a sight for sore eyes.
"That's right babe..." he replied, "Just us two, private tea ceremony, perfect period clothes...your heart's desires...any little thing you want." he promised. It would do them both good to have that.
Even Shou would surely need a vacation after this past week, after all.

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games