Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Golden Palace Central
~~~~~~**NEW MEMBERS COME HERE!!!**~~~~~~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Lissalynn

King Strawberry

15,475 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:17 pm
User Image

Welcome everyone :3

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:05 am
Misty Marina
Welcome to the guild nara girl & Xxforgotton princessXx. Glad to have you with us! Check out the guild, post in what you like & be sure to stop back often, now that you're members. We want to get to know you!

Xxforgotton princessXx, you can get the codes for different banners in the Announcement area where it says Neko Banners Here or you can get them in Want Gold Forum~

oh ok thank you and thanks for the welcoming  

WhenAlliWantedWasU

thug to the limit

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:22 pm
The new thug on the block

Hey the names thug, well just call me thug, or synn, or blackheart. On second thought just call me w/e you like it don't matter. Well a little bit about me? Well lets see there's a picture in my sig and it's worth a thousand words. so I have said more then enough, how is everyone.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:49 am
Welcome to the guild thug. Thanks for joining. We hope you will enjoy hanging out here when you can. Remember you are a member now, stop stop back frequently & leave us with your posts & comments. We look forward to getting to know you. See you around soon!

Misty Marina

Bara no Uta

6,150 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:26 pm
Name: Ai Setsuna Belldandy
A bit about yourself: I like kawaii (cute) things. =D I also like to use smileys. I'm a big anime fan and lately also of the Phoenix Wright series. ^-^
What you expect from the guild: Um... I dunno, making friends, stuff like that? ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:21 pm
Welcome to the guild Ai Setsuna Belldandy. Glad to have you join Neko Heaven! We hope you will enjoy the time spent here & will want to come back time & time again. We hope to get to know you better soon. Stay active in the guild & have a good time. Cya around~

Misty Marina

Miyahata Miyu

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:44 am
Hello! my name is Peachy_plumm. u can call me peach, chy, plumm, plu or....whatever...
well, i like playing games, reading books, swimming, drawing!
why i can join this guild? COz i heart NEKO's VERY MUCH! :3  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:39 am
Welcome to the guild peach! We hope that you will like hanging out here with us! Be sure to check out all areas & jump right in! Try to stay active in the guild, now that you're a member~

Misty Marina

Neyn0

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:40 am
Hi. My name is Megumi [or Dzaeli]. I loooove nekos. I'm really into photography and I read a lot of books. I also like to draw and play tennis. ^^ I'm up for conversation if you want to PM me, but it might be a little while in between replies.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:46 am
Welcome everyone! =D Hope you guys have lots of fun in Neko Heaven! =3  

Neverending NekoKitsune

Ruthless Raider

iiCocoa Mizumi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:28 am
konnichiwa, Este desu~
Hi I'm Este, this guild sounds interesting -^^- I'm new, and I'm very pleased to meet you all ^o^
~
n _______ n

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:38 pm
tisumie
nice to meet you all

tisumie

Blessed Entrepreneur

9,525 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Informer 100
  • Brandisher 100

Misty Marina

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:31 pm
Welcomes to: Megumi, Este & tisumie

We are happy that you joined us here & hope that you will want to stop back again & again. The more you come, the quicker you will get to know the ones that hang out here & what all goes on here. So try to stay active & up to date in the guild as much as you can. You can stop by here every now & then to welcome other newcomers. Be sure to check out all areas of the guild & just have some fun leaving some comments & posts. We hope to see you around soon!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:43 pm
Hello! I'm happy to have joined this cute guild. I absolutly love nekos and plan to cosplay as one next year. =p

My name is Breayue, you may call me Brea for short. I'm 18 years old, a student currently on vacation, I love roleplaying so feel free to pm me if you're a literate roleplayer. I'm social so don't be afriad to talk to me ;]

Breayue

Friendly Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Naomipirates23

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:45 pm
Hi guys! Im Naomipirates23, but plz, just call me Naomi cuz its so much easier! Theres really not much to know about me but I LOVE nekos and I love racing!

I dont expect anything from this guild but to have fun!!! YAY FUN!!!!  
Golden Palace Central

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games