Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian British Guild

Back to Guilds

A haven for British Gaians, and those sympathetic to their peculiar ways! 

Tags: britain, british, United Kingdom, english, england 

Reply Gaian British Guild
British Gaians... show your faces! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smigg-the-Miserable

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 1:49 pm
I just got back from the London anime expo. Naturally I went in costume, which can be seen below.

User Image
I'm the one in glasses on the left. Once the others have sorted out their pictures I might see if I can find a better one.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 3:08 pm
The Spanish Inquisition?  

Mr. Bono Vox

Foetus In Fetu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 4:41 pm
Not funny.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:51 am
Mr. Bono Vox
The Spanish Inquisition?

Nope, red mage from Final Fantasy.  

Smigg-the-Miserable

Mr. Bono Vox

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 5:37 am
Smigg-the-Miserable
Mr. Bono Vox
The Spanish Inquisition?

Ah right. -knows nothing about Final Fantasy-  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 10:00 am
Mr. Bono Vox
Smigg-the-Miserable
Mr. Bono Vox
The Spanish Inquisition?

eek  

dreaming_mouse

Mr. Bono Vox

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 10:08 am
dreaming_mouse
Mr. Bono Vox
Smigg-the-Miserable
Mr. Bono Vox
The Spanish Inquisition?

eek
It is true. I don't really do games. Doesn't really interest me. All I know about Final Fantasy is that it is a game and a friend of mine has got a tattoo of one of the symbol things off it on his arm.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:19 pm
Mr. Bono Vox
dreaming_mouse
Mr. Bono Vox
Smigg-the-Miserable
Mr. Bono Vox
The Spanish Inquisition?

eek
It is true. I don't really do games. Doesn't really interest me. All I know about Final Fantasy is that it is a game and a friend of mine has got a tattoo of one of the symbol things off it on his arm.

Ditch the friend, asap.

eek  

Invictus_88
Captain

Mr. Bono Vox

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 12:25 pm
Invictus_88
Mr. Bono Vox
dreaming_mouse
Mr. Bono Vox
Smigg-the-Miserable
Mr. Bono Vox
The Spanish Inquisition?

eek

Ditch the friend, asap.

eek
HAHAHA That's -actually- what I thought when I seen it and heard what it was! XD  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 3:34 am
The merest wave of a cameraphone is enough to provoke my 'insta-pose' reflexes! >.<

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And no, I have no idea why I'm pointing to my crotch.  

Invictus_88
Captain

loIitoads

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 3:40 am
Invictus_88
The merest wave of a cameraphone is enough to provoke my 'insta-pose' reflexes! >.<

You look damnably British there... XD

This is me...

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:10 am
Mr. Bono Vox
Invictus_88
Mr. Bono Vox
dreaming_mouse
Mr. Bono Vox

eek

Ditch the friend, asap.

eek
HAHAHA That's -actually- what I thought when I seen it and heard what it was! XD

You're friend sounds amazing...wish I'd thought of doing one of them for a tattoo. Do you know which game he got it from?  

dreaming_mouse

Mr. Bono Vox

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:04 pm
Pokegirl Princess Lolicat
Invictus_88

You look damnably British there... XD

This is me...

User Image
Lovin' the hair mate.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:05 pm
dreaming_mouse
Mr. Bono Vox
Invictus_88
Mr. Bono Vox
dreaming_mouse
Mr. Bono Vox

eek

Ditch the friend, asap.

eek

You're friend sounds amazing...wish I'd thought of doing one of them for a tattoo. Do you know which game he got it from?
Dunno

But it's this dodad here that he has on his arm. But it's just red with a black outline. It's not half as good as that image there, it looks like it's been done by a kid actaully. :-/ -shurg- It's his arm.

Mr. Bono Vox

Heterodyne

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:23 pm
Mr. Bono Vox
dreaming_mouse
Mr. Bono Vox
Invictus_88
Mr. Bono Vox

Ditch the friend, asap.

eek

Dunno

But it's this dodad here that he has on his arm. But it's just red with a black outline. It's not half as good as that image there, it looks like it's been done by a kid actaully. :-/ -shurg- It's his arm.

...That would be the sigil which Tidus wears in FFX, his blitzball team logo, designed to look like a fishhook, to signify a relationship with the sea. It works with the Okinawan feel to many of the FFX characters.

Don't look at me like that. ninja

I've never played it, I just know my potential cosplay sources inside out, thanks to the obsessive level of detail about anime and video games in the Wikiverse...

Thank goodness for other people taking photos...

User Image

Auden's collected poetry is clutched in my hand, thanks to an exchange philosopher from Chicago. 'Law, say the gardeners, is the sun...'

This is most unlike some of the other delights which Facebook hold, such as the oh-I-appear-to-be-chugging-brandy moment...
Wittgenstein used to live in a room next door to the one I'm in there, in Whewell's Court, Trinity. heart  
Gaian British Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games