Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply MoonClan
MoonClan! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Notallowedhere

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:09 am

The kit fell to the ground. It passed out, its fever getting worse.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:43 am

((Yeah, hi, MoonClan...))

Mistpaw walked with her clan into the MoonClan camp, her fur bristling up, ready to attack anyone who made an effort to hurt her clan.

LeonWavreon

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:59 pm

((wait.... i forget... which clan are you in Mistpaw? i have so many cats in other guilds that i can't keep any cat straight anymore!!!))
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:35 pm

((I forgot to))

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

ch3shire_c4t

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:12 pm

((SnowClan! Remember you guys drove us out! Well, we have come back with Crystalstar to speak to your leader!))
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:15 pm

((I don't think Patchstar is in right now please leave a message after the beep))

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

LeonWavreon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:29 pm

((Mistpaw: "OH YEAH?! I'LL LEAVE A MESSAGE! *beep* HEY, PATCHSTAR!!! GET YOUR MOONCLAN BUTT IN HERE!!!))
((Lol, sorry, I had to do that....))
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:04 pm

((okkkkkk thennnnn))

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:38 pm

((uh huh.... wait... *looks at Dood-sama's post* who is the kit and where are you? I NEEDS TO KNOW TO HELP!!!!))
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:54 pm

((Fine, everyone ignore the ENTIRE group of SnowClan cats walking into your camp! XD))

ch3shire_c4t

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:02 am

((Your supprose to go to the battlefeild thing))
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:33 pm

[[There's a black, white, and blind kit at the entrance. He's a former mistreated kittypet run away. He smells like twolegs right now. He looks like he has white wings and a white halo. The rest of him is black.]] The kit was starting to shake as the SnowClan cats came in.

Notallowedhere

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:43 pm

((oh duh... i was talking to you....))

Leafpetal picked the kit up and brought him to her den. "Cloudkit. If you are staying here, then stay out of the way. This is serious," Leafpetal said. Then once Cloudkit was off the the side, Leafpetal set the kit down in a bed of moss. Then she examined the kit. "Definately greencough..." she mumbled, then she got some lavander, poppy seeds, and cat mint from her stores. She tore off some of the cat mint first and gave some to the kit. "Please eat it... This will make you better..." she said, trying to get the kit to eat the herbs.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:02 pm

The kit squeaked in protest as she was picked up, but when she sniffed the catmint, she ate it with gusto. [[it smells delicious...lol]]She continued to cough. [[she's too young to speak- and her mother was killed by her abusive twolegs. She also has bloodstains on her pelt.]] The kit sniffed Leafpetal and began to purr, and fell asleep at Leafpetal's feet. [[it thinks Leafpetal is her mother]]

Notallowedhere

ch3shire_c4t

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:54 am

Dragongirl26
((Your supprose to go to the battlefeild thing))

((Yeah, I realized that after I posted that. >.< ))
MoonClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games