Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)
Down The Rabbit Hole- Fantasy -Alice In Wonderland Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Priestess of Sekhmet

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:38 pm
Eris shook her head.
"Nothing, it's nothing." She muttered.
"What'll we do then? I can..." She smirked. "work my magic on them. They seem to thrust me." She took Dum's hand in sudden excitement,. grinning up at him.
"Don't you see what this means? I'll be a queen! You'll be a king! We'll match Hera and Zeus in strength!" She was almost shaking with excitement. As long as she could remember, she'd longed for a husband and kingdom of her own. Her father had been careful to find the right man.
She trusted her father, and if he had chosen Dum, then fine. Eris would love him. No matter how evil she was.
But her father was gone. She could feel it. He may not truly be dead, as no god could be, he had been put away somewhere far away.
But it didn't matter. She would be queen now!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:20 pm
Indya turned quickly. the name mimicry seemed familiar to her for some reason but she couldn't place why till a minute later. she could recall mimicry was the man who had kidnapped her at the ball "you.. how dare you .. you're that nana girl..the rebel who ran out on dum.." her eyes narrowed

without a second of thought she screamed for the guards , and moreoverfor dum. She knew this grl was a rebel, a traitor to her and dee and dum "guards get her..take her to dum immedietly. i don't care if he's in a meeting with princess eris this rebel must face him now"  

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:00 am
Dee awoke with a start as the guards came rushing in. Nana hadn't expected this at all-- seeing as how she'd had no idea that Indya had lost her memory a second time-- but had prepared for the worst anyway. She knew they would overpower her in a matter of a minute or two-- there were four of them, all covered head to toe in armor-- but she gave them as much of a fight as she could.

"Indya, these aren't your friends!" she said in as low and urgent a voice as she could, drawing her blade from her stocking and slashing at the two closest guards. "They've tricked you again! I don't know how, or when, but you were on our side!" A stabbing thrust with the knife, through a pauldron and into a shoulder. "You and Mimicry got married only days ago-- you were waiting for it for nearly four years!" Another slash, a spin, a kick to the chest. Two guards were down and wouldn't get up for another few hours; the other two were injured and would definitely feel it in the morning, but they at last overpowered her.

Dee rushed to Indya's side to pull her away from the dangerous action. As they wrenched the blade from Nana's slender hand and pulled her away, she screamed, "Indya, remember who you are!"

~~~

Tweedle Dum smiled and looked down at their clasped hands. He wondered vaguely what he was doing-- he had only just met her, and had been yelling at her moments ago, and now they were betrothed?-- but he set his free hand to rest atop their interlaced ones. Dee didn't even know who Hera and Zeus were; he knew so little of the Otherworld that it was somewhere between tragic and hilarious. He really wasn't fit to rule anywhere without that key understanding....

The door burst open and Dum whirled about, ready to start hollering at the useless guards to knock before entering and know when not to disturb a prince engaged in a meeting. Then he saw exactly who was at the door-- two battered and weary-looking guards, gripping the arms of a wiry, still-struggling girl with eyes and hair the same color as the blood that dripped off of the confiscated blade.

When those red eyes fixed themselves on the dumbstruck prince, they narrowed into a scowl and Nana hissed, "I swear I'm going to kill you."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:12 am
Eris stepped forward, staring in disbelief at this girl.
"How dare you." Her voice was dangerously calm, her eyes alight with a strange flame.
She grabbed the front of the girl's clothes, her anger evident.
"If you ever again--" Eris was cut off by another voice.
"Majesty! His Greatness King Zeus has His Holy Majesty Hades! And Demeter took Her Majesty!"
Eris frowned at the demon girl who now stood in the middle of the study, her large blue eyes looking to her new queen for instruction.
"You are queen! Your Majesty, Queen Eris, what do you wish us to do?" The girl knelt, her tousled blonde locks brushing the floor humbly.
Eris looked at Dum, then back to the girl.
"Send out a message. Let it say that you have a new king, as well as queen. His Majesty, King Dum." The girl looked up and she frowned.
"You may go. unless...?" She looked at Dum, silently asking if there was anything he wished for.

Priestess of Sekhmet

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:52 am
indya was frightened to say the least "never..i would never help you or your rebel friends. i am bethrothed to dee , to become queen tomorrow sh watched as they dragged nana to dum and knew dee could feel her shivering in his arms" dee..." she buried her head in his chest shivering and frightened

Something about what she had said had struck a cord in indya. she didn't know why though. she wished she could remember, but it was so hard for her  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:39 pm
As Eris' hand shot forward and grabbed the front of her vest, Nana almost simultaneously wrenched an arm out of the guard's hold and clamped her hand around the young woman's wrist, her iron grip threatening to crush the petite arm. This didn't seem to put the princess in any large amount of pain-- or if it did, she concealed it well-- but it was all she could do.

Tweedle Dum looked from Nana to Eris to the young demon and slowly said, "No, there is nothing else. You may go. Guards-- Eris-- release the girl."

"Release her, Majesty?" protested the guard who still held her. "But she'll--"

"Take her into the forest and release her there, if you're so worried," Dum snapped, "but do not harm her. Am I understood?"

"Y--yes, Your Majesty," the guard stammered. Nana, as if on cue, unwrapped her fingers from Eris' wrist, and the two men hauled her away in silence.

~~~

"Hush, love, it's going to be all right," Dee said, letting out a breath that he hadn't known he was holding. That had been a close call, but it hadn't shaken off the fog from her memory. Good. "She didn't hurt you, and none of them ever will. I'll make sure of it."

The Night Faery
Captain

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:46 pm
indya whmperd into his waistcoat. she didn't tell him it had shook a bit of the fog of her memory off .. she could remeber who the girl was.. besides dum's finace that they had been friends once. besides that it was hazy still " thank you dee.. thank you.. you see how they upset me so. all i wanted was to try my dress on for you..  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:10 pm
Eris frowned as the guards left.
"Who is she?" Eris asked quietly, flexing her hand gently.
"She threatened your life and...you let her go?" She was truly puzzled. Why would Dum do that? But it didn't matter.
"And please excuse my hand maiden, she didn't mean to interrupt, I assure you. Lilith can be rather excitable...Poor dear." She added the last bit as almost an afterthought. She looked at Dum, her hair and dress swirling from the rapid spin.
She her face was calm, she seemed strangely at peace for the moment.

Priestess of Sekhmet

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:16 am
Dee smiled sympathetically and held Indya at arm's-length. "And you look beautiful in it," he said with a reassuring nod. "Come on, let's get you into some nightclothes so you can get some rest in your own bed. You've had far too much excitement for one night, let alone the night before your wedding day."

~~~

Dum reached out and took Eris' hand to check the wrist. There were four red imprints from Nana's fingers, and a circle from the tip of her thumb. "It shouldn't bruise," he said after a moment's examination. "At least not for very long. Maybe a day or so."

"As you might have gathered from the first thing she said to me," he said with a heavy sigh, "that was Shayalind Firestorm."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:48 pm
Eris frowned.
"Oh." She looked away for a moment, but eventually brought her eyes back to Dum's.
"She hates you. But why?" Her voice was quiet and calm, her head was cocked slightly to the side.
"You and your people are so very strange. So unlike the others I've known." She turned and looked at the door.
"Will your brother come down?" She asked suddenly.
"After all, I met you barely two hours ago. And now you and I are to wed." She smiled at Dum, again reminded of her delightful situation. She ran over to him, pecking him innocently on the lips and spinning around.

Priestess of Sekhmet

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:32 pm
"My brother will do what my brother will do," Tweedle Dum sighed, after the moment's joy from the quick little kiss had passed.

"And why does she hate me?" He laughed, but without much mirth. "Oh, that's a wonderful question. When Rosalie Heart ruled this land-- before Shayalind and her band of rogues killed her, of course-- my brother and I were two of her most devoted and loyal servants. After what Rosalie did to Nana-- Shayalind-- when she was in captivity, she made a promise to take revenge, and slaughter the queen and every one of her connections. Something you will learn about our world is that Guardians do not give up grudges very easily."

He sat back down in his chair and offered the seat opposite him to Eris. "It didn't help when I decided to follow through on Dee's suggestion, and bring her here to be my queen. Well-- it would have helped, but then she managed to regain her memories, and that fired her up worse than ever. She's never going to let go of the urge to kill us, and I'm coming to accept that. I just hope my brother can accept it too, before she gets Indya back on her side. And I'm sure she will eventually manage that, too."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:00 pm
Indya blushed 'thank you darling you flatter me so with your compliments" she tried to supress a yawn " but i promise you my love i'm not sleepy , all this excitement has wound me up"

Her tail twitched as she looked up into his eyes " and we still have so much to planning to do .. our wedding is tomorrow dee.." she looked down,and there's still the few minor things we have left to do  

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Priestess of Sekhmet

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:52 am
Eris sat, her thoughts finally in order. It all made sense. Well, kind of.
"Indya. She is one of them? She isn't very..." Eris smirked. "strong of mind." She looked at Dum, her eyes questioning.
"You loved her? Shayalind? Even though she wanted to kill you?" She felt as if her father hadn't mentioned a few crucial details before her sent her here. But, she had her king, her future. That was all that mattered.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:36 pm
Dee smiled as Indya attempted to conceal a yawn; clearly, she wasn't going to go to bed willingly until she fell asleep standing. "Very well," he said. "Why don't you leave that lovely wedding gown with your ladies-in-waiting and save it for tomorrow? I'll have the cleaning maids come in and take care of this... mess."

His eyes swept across the floor, which was littered with drips and streaks of blood, very little of it Nana's. From the two guards on the floor came soft, weak groans, and Dee rolled his eyes. "Get up, you two," he said. "I command it! Get yourselves to the doctor and his assistants immediately. And for goodness' sake, don't bleed on that expensive rug on your way out!"

~~~

"To a point, yes, I did," Dum admitted, nodding slowly. "I loved her strength, her power of will, her determination. She is lovely, as you saw, but never cared to acknowledge it. I think, even when she has my throat under that blade of hers, I'll still be a little fond of her."

He sighed. "But that's no matter. And yes, Indya is-- was--" He faltered. "--Is. She is one of them. She managed to get Mimicry, one of Queen Rosalie's most prized assassins, on the rebels' side. Delicate and feminine as she is, she's much stronger than you might imagine."

The Night Faery
Captain

Priestess of Sekhmet

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:05 pm
"How strange you all are." Eris was clearly amused. "But I like it." She smiled at Dum.
"And your brother..." She seemed lost in thought for a moment. "he seems to blame you." Her voice was almost a whisper, her tone contemplative.
Eris could tell Dee didn't mean to, but he was pinning many of his problems on his brother.
Wasn't uncommon, she reasoned. She let her fingers brush Dum's as she brought a hand to her face to brush a bit of hair away from her eyes.

The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games