Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Network City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yurescapex

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:00 pm

Jay:-he looks down at his digivice and Shadow n looks down-thats the thing i think he did...he lost control of him...-looks at Shadow-its as if he has 2 different personalities his eyes they wanted to delete your Gaomon n i dont think i coulda stopped him-keeps my head down angry-
Shadow:-looks up at Jay-Whats wrong Jaymon y r u sad?
Jay: im sorry Shadow...
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:03 pm

User Image
Marq.
Is there a reason everything keeps happening to me?!

"I agree..." a bead of sweat trailed down the back of his head as he looked down that the image of a struggling Gaomon; he could have sworn that he head Destin talking... or yelling"LET ME OUT, LET ME OUT!!!" Marq shook his head, not really knowing what to do. A venting area sounded like a good idea, but where? Marq began to look up and around, ignoring the angry Gaomon's cries. hmm, maybe there is something back in the mountains... or maybe go to visit Papaleomon, that would straighten him up right.

User Image
Destin
"I vow to serve him and protect him
from harm,just as I did before I died..."

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:07 pm

Chris looked at Marq's digivice and frowned "heh...your digimon is ticked" He said. He then looked at Marq "Hey you mind if Skylar and I tag along for a while this place is huge and I'm a little nervous about traveling alone..." He said. He felt overwhelmed by the place and hoped that if he stuck with Marq for a bit he would adjust quicker.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:16 pm

Jay: Shadow u and i need to train for yourself control because u lose control to quickly u could have deleted the Gaomon with that kind of fire((white fire ranked hottest fire sometimes about 6000degrees))
Shadow:-turns his head confused- when did i attack destin?
Jay: dont u remember?-shadow shakes his head no-hm guess when u lose control u black out

yurescapex

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:33 pm

Someone's feeling godmoddish -_-
User Image
Marq.

"I don't mind... I pretty sure we could use the extra company as well. who knows what two n00dies in such a vast world may come against." Marq chuckled nervously as he looked from Chris to Destin. "But first, I need to find out how to reverse what I just did." Marq began to fiddle with the buttons on his digivice, causing screens to appear and other functions, but not one of them released the captured Gaomon "ARG! This wouldn't have happened if Destin had Realized that--" Marq was cut off as a light was emitted from the digivice that reformed into Gaomon.

User Image
Destin
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:41 pm

Chris smiled glad the Marq didn't mind him and his digimon tagging along. He then saw the bright light that quickly became Destin "Well I don't know how you did it but you did it" He said. He looked at Destin and frowned hoping he wasn't in a bad mood still "Skylar at the ready" He said.

Skylar quickly turned his attention towards Destin incase he decided to try and attack Guilmon. "Chris maybe we should get moving before he gets further iritated" He said.

Chris nodded and looked at Marq "Sounds like a plan to me what about you?" He asked.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:57 pm

User Image
Marq.

"I'm game, let's--" Marq was interrupted by his stomach growling. It had been a while since he was last eaten. A he recalled, he had eaten during the match between Guile and Chaos, but not at all between Guile and that Agumon who's name he still didn't know. "But first... let's eat. Hey Destin? You hungry?"

".........." Destin was still upset with the whole imprisonment in the digivice as well as the conflict with Shadow. He tried to ignore Marq for a moment to give him some time to cool down, but the growling of his stomach broke the silent treatment, he still remained quiet.

"I'll take that as a yes." Marq laughed and pointed at the Gaomon, laughing as the digimon would turn to avoid eye contact.

User Image
Destin
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:11 pm

Chris smiled at them he had to admit eating sounded like a good idea. He then looked at the still iritated Gaomon. He reached into his bag and grabbed something he had brought from home and then walked over to Gaomon "Here have this..as a token of our friendship okay" He said. He then handed him a cookie. He smiled Skylar had loved the first cookie he had tried he hoped Gaomon would too. He then looked at Skylar who nodded in understandment. "now lets go find some food to go along with your cookie okay" He said in a friendly tone.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

yurescapex

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:00 am

Jay:-pushes some buttons he actually know on his digivice making a message appear on marq's digivice that read"20,000bits received"then he spins his digivice in his hand puts it in his pocket n walks into the nearest burger joint with Shadow thinking maybe himori or jerico can help him gain control of his Guilmon-
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:08 am

User Image
♂xAsano Yoshidax♂

User Image

During the short brawl between Destin and Shadow, Asano barely took any notice--things like this happened all the time anyway. Instead, he was eyeing the new tamer's Piyomon, seeing that their kind were pretty rare around here. As they took out their own consecutive digivices, Asano's heart sank as he took a glance at his own worn down and battered digivice. He could hardly believe how out of date his looked. Before anyone could see, Asano quickly hid his old tool, hoping that no one had noticed.

Gabumon's eyes were, being Gabumon, trained onto something else--the COOKIE. "Coooooookie..." He muttered dreamily as he walked slowly towards Chris, his eyes glimmering as the sight of cookie made him drool.
User Image

iZann

logicalcony

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:04 am

"Where are those guys?" Himori mutters to himself wondering where Apollomon was. Himori walks over to a bench and places the digi-egg next to him on the bench. Himori sighs thinking back to the times when being with digimon was fun and not so stressful. Why cant it be like that again, young and playful digimon.
Suddenly the digi-egg started to rumble violently. Alarge crack fell down the side of the egg, then another, and another. suddenly the egg burst open.
Data went everywhere flying around the place before converging into a single mass on the bench. As the data compacted into a solid form its features became visual, a small purple fur ball with ears and a tail with a white fur nose.
"Hi!" The small digimon exclaimed.
Himori looked in amazement at the digimon and what he had just seen.
"Did anyone else see that or was that just me?" He said towards the crowd of tamers and digimon.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:04 am

((My bad lol just read the godmodeish comment lol stupid sidekick phone no my character is the kinda person who believes he more powerful then a lot of people so he automatically assumes that since the white flame is considered fire at the highest temp it would do alot of damage he was assuming not knowingly saying it woulda deleted him))

Jay:-walks out the burger joint with a bag of burgers n takes a seat with Shadow watching as shadow childishly chases after a butterfly-hes so strange...

yurescapex

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:12 pm

User Image
Marq.

Marq looked up slightly as Chris approached him with something in his hand. Destin took a few sniffs and turned completely when he realized that the thing he was smelling was edible. As Chris offered him the cookie, he snatched it quickly and began nibbling on the chocolaty goodness. He smirked at the tamer and then went back to eating in silence.

Marq chuckled to himself and then turned his attention back to his digivice when it started beeping with the image of an envelope floating across it's screen. "Eh?! Mail, from whom I wonder." Marq looked around for a possible sender, Jay and Shadow had left, Himori was gone a long time ago, and Asano looked a little to out of it to send anything. "Hmmm... Oh well let's see what it is." Marq knew how to check messages and nearly passed out when he opened this one.

User Image
Destin
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:23 pm

Chris smiled at Destin "I'm glad you like it" He said. He quickly pet Destin in a friendly manner hoping he'd cheer up a bit more. He then noticed Gabumon "There sure are alot of digimon here" He said. He reached in his bag and pulled out another cookie and gave it to him. He sighed if this kept up he'd be out fast. He gave one to Skylar as well then noticed Marq's expression "What is it?" He asked in a somewhat worried tone.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

yurescapex

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:27 pm

-Jay looks at himori-Jay: hey himori i have a request for u
Shadow:-looks at Jay confused-
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games