Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
What Item Would You Steal From The Avatar Above You [GAME] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 387 388 389 390 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:11 pm
Dude, I think my experience kicks the a** out of whatever the hell happened to you. If I can finally start to see the bright side after 1 year you should be able to get over a girl. You believe love won't happen again but keep faith. Nobody loves a cynical b*****d...and thats a fact 3nodding

Now~

Everyone a little better?

@izuashi

You are correct 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:11 pm
Whatever.  

TheEmoSalesman

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:13 pm
Hey mr. sunshine I wonder why....

I love ELO ^D^

Come on you sour puss, Get out of your god damn slump. Girls come and go but friends are forever. Right?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:13 pm
Yay! I was right!! *flies and claps*

Stop saying whatever, it's starting to get on my nerves. ninja  

Kentucky Fried Chocobo

TheEmoSalesman

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:15 pm
Did I say all my problems were girl problems? Did the thought ever occur that there's a hundred million things that are wrong, and I just can't cope?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:16 pm
The best cure for girl problems is to tell a girl! Tell your mom. lol  

Kentucky Fried Chocobo

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:20 pm
Yeah, problems seem to have fallen in love with me. You just gotta tough it out, and if you don't want to. They make sky scrappers for a reason other than to accommodate space. Take some rope, make a noose, and jump off. There's no place in this ******** world for people who don't know how to cope or won't give it a ******** try.

I is a ******** b*****d towards people who won't get over things  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:20 pm
Izuashi-chan
The best cure for girl problems is to tell a girl! Tell your mom. lol

i tells my mom everything D: lol  

scintillio

Kentucky Fried Chocobo

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:21 pm
@Dammie
YOU are a ******** b*****d? Or did you just did a typo?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:23 pm
Well what the ******** am I supposed to say? That I'm totally past the fact that I just had to sit through a family christmas without my grandmother, who died on the operating table just a few weeks before, who I still love and miss more than I can ******** convey to you guys?  

TheEmoSalesman

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:24 pm
No it is spelled wrong for comidic relief although It's not a relief when I tell you to stop being a p***y and get over it. I don't deal with people who won't cope *(another problem with my Ex sweatdrop she was psychotic and I did't know how to get her to stop and she tried to commit suicide and I stopped her. I am forever scarred by that wretched woman)*  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:25 pm
Or that one of my best friends, who I think I might be falling in love with, tried to kill herself recently? And not for the first time, no. She's done it before. And there's not a damn thing I can do to help her, because she just pulls further and further away from me every time I try to help her? That ******** thought ever occur to you? Huh?!  

TheEmoSalesman

Kentucky Fried Chocobo

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:27 pm
Dammie-kins
No it is spelled wrong for comidic relief although It's not a relief when I tell you to stop being a p***y and get over it. I don't deal with people who won't cope *(another problem with my Ex sweatdrop she was psychotic and I did't know how to get her to stop and she tried to commit suicide and I stopped her. I am forever scarred by that wretched woman)*

Commit Suicide? O.o  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:27 pm
d**k wad wake up~It happens to everyone sooner or later. Stop trying to pull off the tortured view. Everyone's got their problems and I was in love with someone who tried to commit suicide and I stopped her (Won't go into details) but she said I wasn't enough to keep her alive.

Stop being a d**k head

Stop trying to out "depress" someone

AND CHEER THE ******** UP!  

Dameon the -V-

Kentucky Fried Chocobo

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:30 pm
*hides*
Dammie.. you're scaring me.

Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 387 388 389 390 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games