Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
The Hogwarts Express [End of Summer Term] begins pg 217 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

did you enjoy this term at hogwarts
of course i did! im always up for a brawl
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
yes who doesnt love to be a part of a fashion show
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes classes were amazing
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes i made lots of new friends in the campgrounds
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
no the castle needed our help defending it yet again
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no fashion police keep pulling me over
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
no classes were too hard/boring or not worth the effort
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no i was to busy being ignored
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
pollwhore
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

ParkerLeBou-Howlett

Dangerous Lover

5,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:34 pm
Serenity let out a sigh of relief. "At least that is over and done with." she said as she picked up a chocolate frog from the table. She munched on it happily "Thanks for the treats Tina!"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:38 pm
"Your welcome Serenity. Everyone please dig in." *But Tina had a strage feeling now one was hungry now.

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:41 pm
User Image

(Sorry it took so long to reply and all. I had to do a few extra hours at work.)

Sighs in relief once the hole is fixed and we're all back into our Compartment. Looks at Kitty. To answer you question from earlier I am planning on becoming a Potions Mistress. I've already sent in a potion to St. Mungos that I have been working on since last years break. It's kind of like a calming and anxiety relief potion. But this potion is not addictive like the calming draught or anxiety relief potion would be by it's self after a certain amount of uses and you wouldn't have to take two separate potions. Since it is combined.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:03 pm
User Image

Lana who had been on the train, in the luggage department, because she had been stuck in there with toppling suitcases and hooting birds everywhere, slid down the hallway keeping a firm grasp on her violin, which she usually had with her, she was looking for an emtpy carriage, she saw one, and slid in.

She placed her violin on the seat opposite her and opened it, she pulled out the bow and started rubbing it with resin, she then placed this on the seat behind her, and reached for her violin, which she jauntingly stuck under her chin, picked up her bow and began to play some sweet, sad music.

Lana closed her eyes as she played, her bow moving rhythmitcally and her fingers moving up and down the board.

The Queen Lana

Dapper Grabber

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Stardust Disaster
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:15 pm
User Image
Amber was very hyper, so she skipped down the aisles singing, "Oh, the bus don't go to Hogwarts, we gots to take the train!" It was a song that had been stuck in her head all day.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:22 pm
(Don't worry about it Kamalia, I didn't know what else to do. We are suppose to get off the train tommorw,lol.)

*Tina looked to Kamalia and asked* "In the meantime are you going to try your hand at Teaching?" *As soon as Tina had finish everyone began to hear a violin playing from the empty compartment next to them* "You hear that to, right?" *Tina said to no one specific*

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:02 pm
User Image

(I would do the teaching thing but work and Rl its self takes up some time. I'm happy i have enough to post in here like i do.)

I've been trying to decide if i should or not. Tilts head. Yes i hear it. It sounds nice.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:19 pm
( I know thats why all of my Lesson are done already,lol, I got a big head start. I made them as soon as I posted my application, just in case some of the Mods wanted to see an example, lol.)

*Tina nods* "Yes it does sound wonderful but where is it coming from?" *Then Tina thought to herself, she didn't want to know because she had had enough adventure for one train ride. Just as she thought this she saw a girl skipping down the hall singing and gave a little laugh.*

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

intoxicatedsmiLes

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:11 am
Samantha hopped along the aisle, her head in the clouds.

She found a slightly empty compartment and saw a girl playing a violin. "Nice," She said as she slid the compartment door open.

"Hey, do you mind if I sit down?"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:43 am
User Image " I hope we can solve this issue with James, soon" he said as he took his seat again The compartment was once again normal and Andrew wondered if it was James of just his luggage that left the train. " hopefully everything is settled when professor Adonis gets to James. I agree that I hope my break in Ottery St. Catchpole is less exciting than this." Andrew shifted uncomfortable at him having to go to that place, he completely forgot about going with all that has gone on here on the train and now he wished that he would be allowed to stay away but he knew he would be unable to.

Oshenukhar

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:36 am
User Image

Looks out the Compartment Window to see what Tina was laughing about. Shakes head once spotting Amber and smiles a little. I hope that isn't the effects of the nurse not being able to cure her.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:21 am
*Tina looked to Kamalia* "What do you mean the nurse couldn't fix her?!"

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

HPGoG Trolley Witch

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:10 am
The Trolley Witch goes down the aisles to offer and sell the delicious goodies in her cart. She looks at each peering face with her dimpled smile and says kindly, " I thought i would come early today, considering yesterday. Anything off the trolley, dears?" She offers the choices below.

Licorice Wands
Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans
Drooble's Best Blowing Gum
Cauldron Cakes
Chocolate Frogs
Turkey Leg
Pumpkin Pasties
pumpkin juice (ice cold)
Earl Grey Tea (hot)
Treacle Tart

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:55 am
User Image

Lana who had just finished the song, heard a voice coming from the door compartment. 'Hey, do you mind if I sit down?'

Lana looked up and smiled at the girl standing there she gestured to the seat opposite of her and nodded her head.

Just then she heard the trolley trundling down the hall, she gently placed the violin on the seat beside resting the bow next to it.

She stood up and stood by the door waiting for the cart to stop near her compartment.

The Queen Lana

Dapper Grabber

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:09 pm
"Kamalia, you should definatly apply for the Potions Teacher. Who knows what would have happened if you weren't here." *Tina turned her head to look out the window* "We should be there soon now."

The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games