Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 10:13 am
Me? I'm waking up and on the look out for that echo monster that has been rampaging as of late. ninja  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 10:14 am
Maby if we are lucky the echo monster will be fought off by our venom spitting panda.

I'm not the girl that lied  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 10:16 am
IY_and_MCR
Maby if we are lucky the echo monster will be fought off by our venom spitting panda.

Da Qiao! Hopefully she will spit venom at the echo monster, though we might have to frame it with some bamboo shoots, and that would mean getting close enough to make Da Qiao think the echo monster stole her bamboo.  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 10:20 am
So, how are you doing this morning?  

lurichan
Vice Captain

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 10:23 am
lurichan
IY_and_MCR

Da Qiao! Hopefully she will spit venom at the echo monster, though we might have to frame it with some bamboo shoots, and that would mean getting close enough to make Da Qiao think the echo monster stole her bamboo.

Maby if we get out the tranqulizer darts and knock out Da Qiao for a moment we can snatch her bamboo. Then we could track down the echo monster while it is asleep and place bamboo all around it. The scent of bamboo should lure her to the monster and Da Qiao would then rid us of our monster. Good thing I never leave the house with out my blow darts.

She tells me I'm a pretty bullet  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 10:23 am
lurichan
So, how are you doing this morning?

I'm doing good. Just reading and listening to some music.

Well I can run just as fast as I can  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 10:26 am
IY_and_MCR

Maby if we get out the tranqulizer darts and knock out Da Qiao for a moment we can snatch her bamboo. Then we could track down the echo monster while it is asleep and place bamboo all around it. The scent of bamboo should lure her to the monster and Da Qiao would then rid us of our monster. Good thing I never leave the house with out my blow darts.

She tells me I'm a pretty bullet

It sounds like you've got it all planned out then... But what if the echo monster doesn't sleep?  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 10:28 am
And worse yet, what if the echo monster wakes up while you are placing the bamboo? Or what if it wakes up and moves before Da Qiao gets to the sceen? Then she might smell your scent and track you down instead. 0o;  

lurichan
Vice Captain

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 10:30 am
lurichan
And worse yet, what if the echo monster wakes up while you are placing the bamboo? Or what if it wakes up and moves before Da Qiao gets to the sceen? Then she might smell your scent and track you down instead. 0o;

Oh...crap.

I shall then have someone else do it. Although it may be hard to find a willing person.

If we could find a way to anchor down the monster Da Qiao should be able to get to him before it wakes.

Got love songs in y head killing us away  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 10:32 am
IY_and_MCR
lurichan

Oh...crap.

I shall then have someone else do it. Although it may be hard to find a willing person.

If we could find a way to anchor down the monster Da Qiao should be able to get to him.

You could always lure a n00b in and have them do it. Wait, no... the danger is too great... the n00b might infect the rest of the members of the guild. You'll just have to find someone either really brave or really stupid, or a combination of the two to do it.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 10:37 am
I hear thunder in the distance. Hmm.  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 10:39 am
lurichan
IY_and_MCR
lurichan

Oh...crap.

If we could find a way to anchor down the monster Da Qiao should be able to get to him.

You could always lure a n00b in and have them do it. Wait, no... the danger is too great... the n00b might infect the rest of the members of the guild. You'll just have to find someone either really brave or really stupid, or a combination of the two to do it.

Well it's not too hard to find stupid amoung people. Maby if we can't find anyone brave we could at least find a blind fool who wouldn't understand the risk. The plan is begining to come together.

I know it isn't you scene  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 10:41 am
lurichan
I hear thunder in the distance. Hmm.

If it where to thunder right now my music would most likely drown it out.

I've lost my light  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 10:43 am
IY_and_MCR

Well it's not too hard to find stupid amoung people. Maby if we can't find anyone brave we could at least find a blind fool who wouldn't understand the risk. The plan is begining to come together.

Okay, so where does the rubber glove and petrolium jelly come into this plan again? *lol* Sorry, just being odd. Perhaps if we use the jelly on the floor and just kindof have the blind fool go in that general direction then if the floor is on an incline he should slide right into the echo monster.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 10:48 am
lurichan
IY_and_MCR

Okay, so where does the rubber glove and petrolium jelly come into this plan again? *lol* Sorry, just being odd. Perhaps if we use the jelly on the floor and just kindof have the blind fool go in that general direction then if the floor is on an incline he should slide right into the echo monster.

That may just work. Incase the fool has second doubts (s)he wouln't be able to stop sliding twords the monster. Now in what way can we incoperate the peanutbutter and tin foil?

Everything has been said before  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games