Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
----~The Asian Pride Bar~---- (Come Chat with us!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 ... 1903 1904 1905 1906 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thank you again Jarvin, for changing the poll!
  Jarvin = Anima2nboy = Animaznboy (boohoo, he got hacked.)
View Results

x Lil Angel x

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 6:28 pm
AyakaBoA
@Hyper: Heehee...Yeah...He's like....5"11. And I'm 5"3... Everyone says we look cute together<3

@Angel: Yeah, I know! It's been a while since I've had an athletic boyfriend<3 He gives me piggyback rides sometimes, heehee.

So you 2 are a couple now? 5'11, that's SO tall! xd I'm 5'2 1'2, so it's okay, I'm shorter than you are. lol. sweatdrop My old boyfriend used to give me piggyback rides too. heart It was so sweet.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 6:28 pm
xox_lil_sweet_angel_xox
AyakaBoA
OMG....He is so hott...I told him he should be like...an Abercrombie model or something<3

My past boyfriends have been tall and lanky, but he's tall and he has muscle. Yeah....He's in track and football. He runs crosscountry and recently got a little injury, but he's fine, heehee. And he's sooooo nice. Yesterday, my mom had to stay behind at work for about an hour more for something, so she couldn't pick me up right away, so he missed the bus so he could stay with me for an hour...and after I left he had to walk six miles home, xd But...he runs crosscountry, so it's just a warm up for him, heehee.<3

He sounds like the most perfect athletic boyfriend. xd Wish I had a boyfriend like that. lol.
3nodding I wish I had a bo- ... I mean a girlfriend kind of like that too X___X;;  

Animaznboy

x Lil Angel x

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 6:31 pm
Animaznboy
xox_lil_sweet_angel_xox
AyakaBoA
OMG....He is so hott...I told him he should be like...an Abercrombie model or something<3

My past boyfriends have been tall and lanky, but he's tall and he has muscle. Yeah....He's in track and football. He runs crosscountry and recently got a little injury, but he's fine, heehee. And he's sooooo nice. Yesterday, my mom had to stay behind at work for about an hour more for something, so she couldn't pick me up right away, so he missed the bus so he could stay with me for an hour...and after I left he had to walk six miles home, xd But...he runs crosscountry, so it's just a warm up for him, heehee.<3

He sounds like the most perfect athletic boyfriend. xd Wish I had a boyfriend like that. lol.
3nodding I wish I had a bo- ... I mean a girlfriend kind of like that too X___X;;

I bet you will eventually! Everyone has a soulmate in their lives. Either in past lives, this lifetime or future lifetimes will you find him/her. heart So look out!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 6:37 pm
LOL. We're not offically a couple yet...but...It's like...We are...but not. Kinda confusing, but I think you get it. LOL.

LOL. I knowz. I love it when he gives me piggyback rides...but anytime he comes in physical contact with me like that....my mom has to show up, LOL. She just happens to appear out of nowhere. =P

Raisus

x Lil Angel x

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 6:40 pm
AyakaBoA
LOL. We're not offically a couple yet...but...It's like...We are...but not. Kinda confusing, but I think you get it. LOL.

LOL. I knowz. I love it when he gives me piggyback rides...but anytime he comes in physical contact with me like that....my mom has to show up, LOL. She just happens to appear out of nowhere. =P

I love piggyback rides too. heart It makes me feel so safe inside, and so tall as well! xd Since I'm so short and all...

Yeah, I get what you mean with parents showing up during that time. My parents are so strict about me goign out with ppls. I'm not even suppose to, but I do anyways, I just don;t tell them. xd I'm such a bad kid. lol.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 6:42 pm
ninja  

hey madeline

Raisus

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 6:43 pm
LMAO. Some of his cologne got rubbed onto my shirt from when I hugged him when he left....It smells soooooo good<3  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 6:45 pm
I'd be like: *never washes shirt again* smells shirt every night* Woah, that'd just be like stalkerish. ninja lol. Tell him to wear that cologne more often, then you can smell it all you want! xd lol.  

x Lil Angel x

hey madeline

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 6:46 pm
whee  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 6:48 pm
LOL. He has football the period before he sees me last, so he has to put on cologne or else he'll smell like all his sweat, but it's been cool for the past week, so he doesn't sweat as much.

OMG...I went on a fieldtrip today, so I couldn't see him at lunch today.  

Raisus

hey madeline

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 6:50 pm
AyakaBoA
LOL. He has football the period before he sees me last, so he has to put on cologne or else he'll smell like all his sweat, but it's been cool for the past week, so he doesn't sweat as much.

Hehe. You're just like my friend, jackie. She's so obsessed with the guy she likes.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 6:55 pm
green.apple.soda
AyakaBoA

Hehe. You're just like my friend, jackie. She's so obsessed with the guy she likes.

Most girls are like that when they're in love. I rememeber when that happened to me... *remembers* Oh yes...  

x Lil Angel x

Raisus

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 7:01 pm
3nodding Five minutes after he left....I turned to my friend and said, "I miss J.C. already."<3  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 7:15 pm
AyakaBoA
3nodding Five minutes after he left....I turned to my friend and said, "I miss J.C. already."<3

Lmao, you see? lol. rofl  

x Lil Angel x

Raisus

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 7:22 pm
xd whee Yeah....I miss him so much right now.  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 ... 1903 1904 1905 1906 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games