Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:18 pm
*walks in and stops just inside the door, looking at the decorations* Wow...  
ThisEmptySoul rolled 5 6-sided dice: 2, 4, 2, 4, 3 Total: 15 (5-30)
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:21 pm
damecharlie
-looks at Tes then pouts- There's no punch for the party?...wait, nevermind it would just be spiked anyway. Can...can I have what your having?
As a general rule, I tend to believe anything brought into a party isn't safe for consumption unless I brought it myself. One roy rogers, coming up.

*sets down his glass and gets out a clean one along with a jar of maraschino cherries. As he's about to pick out a coke, he calls to dame*
You want that with or without caffeine?

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:23 pm
JustinShowcase

*sips his scotch.* Well aren't you ladies clever. wink It looks great. xd

*laughs* I just came up with the idea, Icy is the one who did most of the decorations. She's the clever one. Speaking of, I wonder where she went...she should be back by now.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:25 pm
I don't care hon, surprise me. wink

-sees Kits- Hey Kits! Come on in!

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:26 pm
Makaijin Showa Hayata
Well, the Royal Family does do it's best to prevent people from wanting to revolt.

But on the other hand, I do believe the phrase "don't sweat the small stuff" comes into play.
I would not consider a society of people who are not allowed to speak their mind without negative repercussion handed down from the royal family to be "small stuff", as you say. It shows a complete lack of freedom.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:28 pm
Thanks for the party but we gotta run!
*drags off archbaker for a tour of her bedroom*

Nite nite all heart  

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:28 pm
katana68

*laughs* I just came up with the idea, Icy is the one who did most of the decorations. She's the clever one. Speaking of, I wonder where she went...she should be back by now.

*looks at his watch.* I'm not sure. I don't think she said where she was going or exactly when she would be back. neutral  
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 1, 3, 1, 1, 1 Total: 7 (5-30)
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:29 pm
Psyzapp
*She turns her head so he ends up kissing her lips and she kisses him back. She grins at him.* Yes…quite well. How was your day? Can I get you anything?

((Yes I see your full house, Dougherty. rolleyes ))

(( I know you did. *snickers* I just had to rub it in a little. Thanks for the win ... again! cool ))

*unexpectedly enjoys her lips meeting his and lets the kiss linger for a moment, then gives her a crooked grin* Heh ... My day was about the same as usual. Uh, yeah. I'll have some of that scotch whiskey, thanks. *He ponders for a moment, then holds out a heart shaped box of chocolates and a bottle of wine.* Oh, here! I got a little something for you. I wanted to get you a bottle of 1999 Chteau Le Pin Pomerol, that wine we had on our first dinner date. But unfortunately they were out of stock, so I had to settle on this bottle of Pinot Noir. I heard somewhere that this wine pairs well with dark chocolates.

(( Edit: Stupid 3! stressed ))  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

ThisEmptySoul rolled 5 6-sided dice: 1, 4, 3, 1, 6 Total: 15 (5-30)

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:31 pm
*shrugs and pulls out a caffeine free coke, then pours it into the glass along with some of the syrup from the maraschino cherries. He stirs it around just a little, then adds some ice cubes and a few cherries. After putting everything away, he takes his glass in the other hand and delivers the fresh drink to dame*
There you are. It might be a bit more cherry flavored than mine, but something tells me you won't mind.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:32 pm
*watches icywind drag archbaker out* Umm... bye.
*walks over to Dame* Hey, what's going on here?  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:33 pm
JustinShowcase
katana68

*looks at his watch.* I'm not sure. I don't think she said where she was going or exactly when she would be back. neutral

Well.....I guess she's fine or she would have called or something.....*a worried look passes quickly over her face, but then she turns to Showcase and smiles.*

So, tell me about your day? Anything interesting? Or are you not allowed to talk about it? confused  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:33 pm
Ryzan Vixtul
Makaijin Showa Hayata
Well, the Royal Family does do it's best to prevent people from wanting to revolt.

But on the other hand, I do believe the phrase "don't sweat the small stuff" comes into play.
I would not consider a society of people who are not allowed to speak their mind without negative repercussion handed down from the royal family to be "small stuff", as you say. It shows a complete lack of freedom.
But they are allowed to speak their mind.

But if it's something like a nickname, which doesn't really affect anything... my servant is not really named Saoza, his name is Kotaru. I just call him Saoza. It's actually a better name than Kotaru. Not uncommon for Makai royalty to choose a superior name for someone...  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:37 pm
SP-O Wlm Dougherty

(( I know you did. *snickers* I just had to rub it in a little. Thanks for the win ... again! cool ))

*unexpectedly enjoys her lips meeting his and lets the kiss linger for a moment, then gives her a crooked grin* Heh ... My day was about the same as usual. Uh, yeah. I'll have some of that scotch whiskey, thanks. *He ponders for a moment, then holds out a heart shaped box of chocolates and a bottle of wine.* Oh, here! I got a little something for you. I wanted to get you a bottle of 1999 Chteau Le Pin Pomerol, that wine we had on our first dinner date. But unfortunately they were out of stock, so I had to settle on this bottle of Pinot Noir. I heard somewhere that this wine pairs well with dark chocolates.

*She smiles sweetly at him and accepts the box of chocolates and the bottle of wine.* Aren't you sweet. *She is quite touched and she kisses him again.* Thank you so much…how incredibly thoughtful. *She then makes him his scotch and places it on the bar in front of him.*  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:37 pm
Wiggles, may I have a Roy Rogers?  

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:38 pm
-grins and takes the glass, taking a sip- You know I won't. lol Thanks, Tes. ^_^

-looks at Kits- Oh, this? -motions to the bar and the decorations- This is our anti-valentine's day party! All courtesy of Katana, far as I know. I haven't really been here but I know she's been planning for days!

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games