Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spritely_Miinase

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 9:55 pm
*Goes through the final stages of a sugar rush before suddenly dropping like a dead fly from the air* ZZZzzz... ZZZzzz...  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 9:55 pm
Spritely_Miinase
IY_and_MCR
Spritely_Miinase
*Bounces up and down a bit* Whatcha all up toooooo?

Well you're quite the hyper one arn't you?

Can't take the kid from the fight

Nya! of course I am! I'm a sprite!
*Does a little cartwheel*

Oh well...that explains it.

I am queen of the wombats.

Take the fight from the kid  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 9:57 pm
Spritely_Miinase
*Goes through the final stages of a sugar rush before suddenly dropping like a dead fly from the air* ZZZzzz... ZZZzzz...

*catches the small sprite and gently sets her down on a couch nearby* sweatdrop That was close.  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 10:01 pm
Hmm, I didn't know the wombats had a queen, I thought they had a parlimentry system in place.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 10:07 pm
lurichan
Hmm, I didn't know the wombats had a queen, I thought they had a parlimentry system in place.

It changes quite often accualy. Those wombats can't seem to make up their minds as to what type of goverment they want.
Trust me you don't want to see wombat anarchy.

Because you kill me  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 10:09 pm
IY_and_MCR
lurichan

It changes quite often accualy. Those wombats can't seem to make up their minds as to what type of goverment they want.

Because you kill me

I think i might have to take your word on that. I don't know very much about wombat temperments, but generally anarchy just doesn't work out too well. 3nodding  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 10:10 pm
lurichan
IY_and_MCR
lurichan

Because you kill me

I think i might have to take your word on that. I don't know very much about wombat temperments, but generally anarchy just doesn't work out too well. 3nodding

Yeah, it is a nice idea. Here's a quote I say evertime I hear some teenager, I know I am one as welll...., saying that anarchy is the way to go:
"Anarchy is like threesomes. It's a great idea on paper, but rarely works out to well."
Now with wombats, -flinches-  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 10:12 pm
Macabre_Cogitation

Yeah, it is a nice idea. Here's a quote I say evertime I hear some teenager, I know I am one as welll...., saying that anarchy is the way to go:
"Anarchy is like threesomes. It's a great idea on paper, but rarely works out to well."

Now that... is an intersting quote. I'll have to remember that if I ever speak to my ex again. 3nodding  

lurichan
Vice Captain

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 10:15 pm
So, we all agree, we don't want to see a wombat anarchy government.  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 10:16 pm
lurichan

No, we don't.
At all.
And I don't know who the quote was by, it was someone anonymous person on a website.  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 10:17 pm
Macabre_Cogitation

I've had the fourtune not to run into humans who choose anarchy, but when the day comes that quote will come in handy.

And I can't make it on my own  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 10:17 pm
Macabre_Cogitation
lurichan

No, we don't.
At all.
And I don't know who the quote was by, it was someone anonymous person on a website.

A lot of really good quotes are by anoymouse people or people with names no one recognizes.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 10:20 pm
*sets a tray of cookies out on the coffee table*  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 10:22 pm
lurichan

A lot of really good quotes are by anoymouse people or people with names no one recognizes.

Yep. I've seen some good quoteable things written by random people. Even though I have forgotten most of them they where still good.

Well I wanna wrap it up and swim in it untill I drown  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 10:23 pm
IY_and_MCR
lurichan

Yep. I've seen some good quoteable things written by random people even though I have forgotten most of them they where still good.

Well I wanna wrap it up and swim in it untill I drown

I like how the more obscure quotes aren't overquoted either. If it's by someone famous a lot of times people will just parrot it out because someone famous said it, but if it's by a nobody then people will only repeat it if that is how they truely feel about something generally speaking.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games