Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Off Topic Discussion
Off- Topic Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 1:16 pm

Auditions and great grades galore are needed to get in. Probability of me going: None. Helps that I'm not even considering to apply. No, I've got my list, and I'm doing "research" today (so, I'm cruising around on Gaia with a college site or two open on the side) and I'll stick with that.

*randomly glomps Moony* So...how is everyone?
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 2:20 pm

Oomph.

We~ell...I got Kingdom Hearts II! It's awesome. I get to fight with Jack Sparrow and I get to meet Simba and....*looks around* Tron! I love video games.
^_^
HK, when we meet in real life, after the ten minute hug and tea, I'm going to sit you down and make you play Kingdom Hearts...or watch me play it and then after that, you're going to play Final Fantasy I, II, IV, VI, VII, IX, X, X-2, and Tactics Advanced.

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 2:49 pm

Aha, how bout not? I'm going to look like a total idiot. I'll die before the game even starts. sweatdrop

You'll have to tell me what each button does and everything. Otherwise--assuming I don't die, I'll just run in circles. sweatdrop
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 3:07 pm

HKBlack
Aha, how bout not? I'm going to look like a total idiot. I'll die before the game even starts. sweatdrop

You'll have to tell me what each button does and everything. Otherwise--assuming I don't die, I'll just run in circles. sweatdrop
Running in circles in the point of most of those games anyways...well not exactly...but close enough.
^_^

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 4:12 pm

So I'll run around in circles and then die. And you get to laugh your arse off at me while I curse at the stupid character.

Sounds fun actually.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 4:16 pm

Yay! Don't worry. You'll get hooked and with my luck, be better than me. Oh, must get you hooked on DDR so I can actually kick someone's a** at it.

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 4:44 pm

*loves all of the games listed above*

DDR rocks. Unfortunately, I'm horrible at it. I don't ever go past Light mode... >.>
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 6:05 pm

Oh, love you too Moony. stare

Actually, I've played DDR before. Once. I was terrible at it really, but I wasn't as bad as some people who had done it before.

You'll still probably kick my a** at it. sweatdrop

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 6:12 pm

DDR is really fun. Now try this as pathetic. I FAIL the beginner mode. You know the part with the step to one side, wait a minute then step forward? Yeah the game laughed at me so much that I just had to prove it wrong!...I got up to a C...gorsh I stink lol

I had final fantasy VII until my neighbor stole it from me and moved to florida. When I tried playing I wasn't able to get out of the train station place, which I don't think is a good sign.

The only video games I'm good at are Harvest Moon and Animal Crossing. Both gamecube both easy.
also the mario smash brothers melee!!!gorsh that is fun crud, you can hop around and kill people and become a POKEMON! what everyone dreams of being right?

Sadly the thing I'm best at is guitar which has nothing to do with videogames. I'm a failure gonk now I must give away all my Cadbury Cremes!! *gives away*
eh it doesn't matter I don't like chocolate anyway.
Hence I'm always taken trick or treating.
all my candy (except runts and starbursts) (and paydays yummm) go to my friends.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 6:15 pm

I'm in love with Final Fantasy IX...which is the video game that my Harry Potter fic Saishu Yume is based off of. ^_^

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 6:29 pm

FF9? Neh, that one was too easy, though Zidane amused me to no end. I didn't like many of the characters and I wasn't a fan of the animation. The plot was interesting for the first disc and then it kind of died. From what I remember. it's been a long time. Oh, and I liked the evil guy... who dressed like a girl... Fuja? Fuji? Fuka? I don't remmeber his name. It's been a long time.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 6:43 pm

Kuja.

I also have a love for X... *glomps Auron*

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 11:11 pm

Uhh, I'm getting a sore throat. And camp is in 2 days. It better go away.
I've never heard of Julliard but it sounds cool, too bad I can't sing or dance.

As for video games, I have Kingdom Hearts but haven't bothered to play it, I've played FFX and I like Harvest Moon and Tales of Symphonia ^.^
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 3:55 am

*hums quietly in her non-gaming world having no idea what the heck you people are saying*

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 4:56 am

Poor HK... you need to play games.

Still, one of my favorite games of all time shall forever remain Zelda 64: Ocarina of Time... >.> even though the owl scared me with his flexible neck thing going on for him.
Off Topic Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games